Anime & Manga What is your favourite Pokémon?

151px-Sugimori_280.png

but also
latest

Sprxyf350.gif

Hands down, Milotic will always be my favorite.
And I always nickname her Milo lmao.​

250px-330Flygon.png
Flygon!

I had a Flygon plushie when I was a kid. My dad got it for me, and I got pretty attached to it. I played with it so much its wing fell off. I ended up loosing it in a move, but one of my friends recently dug up the same plushie online and bought it for me. Flygon's been with me since I was a kid, so I guess that's why he grew on me.

My favorite Pokemon is definitely Zorua/Zoroark. I just love them so much! Others which come close to favorite are:

Infernape,
Leafeon,
Staraptor.

I absolutely adore Swampert! Mega Beefcakes is adorable <3
Although bit disapppointed that his shiny form isn't green.

I also love Meowstic!

My favorite adorable pokemon however would be Flabebe.

I've got to go with Bulbasaur. My first pokemon game was Fire Red when I was eight, and at the time I was determined to get Charmander--however, I was pressing the A button so fast to get through the tutorial that I accidentally clicked 'yes' to the first pokeball I looked at, and I was stuck with Bulbasaur as the first one. Turned out to be a great decision tbh.

I'm not even ashamed to admit that I'm so nostalgic for Bulbasaur that I bought him from Build-a-Bear. xD But in my defense he was LIFE SIZED.

Garchomp! Cause what is cooler than a shark, a jet and a dragon all in one two legged 600bst earthquaking monster? Nothing. Nothing at all.

Second, for a contrast, is probably Ludicolo. It is just something about that goofy dance...

I've got to go with Bulbasaur. My first pokemon game was Fire Red when I was eight, and at the time I was determined to get Charmander--however, I was pressing the A button so fast to get through the tutorial that I accidentally clicked 'yes' to the first pokeball I looked at, and I was stuck with Bulbasaur as the first one. Turned out to be a great decision tbh.

I'm not even ashamed to admit that I'm so nostalgic for Bulbasaur that I bought him from Build-a-Bear. xD But in my defense he was LIFE SIZED.

More power to you. Pikachu isn't actually my favorite, but a glance at my collection wouldn't make it obvious... ^_^

I have an unhealthy amount of love for eevee and its evolutions.
I’m also very fond of my starters so theres also Primarina(Ciel, Mage), Delphox(Marik), and Meganium(Link). And i guess Swanna cause i beat the elite four of Unova with just a Swanna(Beauty).

I got fond of the rest of my teams in Johto: Murkrow(Midna), Gyrados(Ruto and Miko), Zuko(Lugia)
Kalos: Lucario(Melvin), Gardavoir(Kira), Ariados(Archne), Talonflame(Queen), Venasaur(Berry)
Alola: Lycaroc(Karma, Lindo), Toucannon(Rosalia), Lumantis(Ari, Ritsuka), Talonflame(Queen), Lunala(Selene), Growilthe(Rem), Furfrou(Urie), Zorark(Shiki)

So in theory Eevee but in practice... WAAAAAY TO MANY

Cilan_Stunfisk.png
Trainer_Garbodor.png
Its honestly a tough pick between the two of these. I mean the two have like awesome base stats. On top of that, they look sick AF. Just look at that big round adoraaaable eyes on Stunfisk. I'm telling you, it's love at first sight. Garbador on the other hand, is big and cuddly and have fluffy ears. Hence I love her since she has numerous similarities with a cute hamster pet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back