Literature What is your Favorite RP Genres?

Hmmm, if I had to say, I'd pick Fantasy as my top fave. I like to imagine a world where freedom could be as magical as ever ^///^
Of course, I'm not really all that picky when it comes to rp topics, besides from some more long winded or too realistic ones. Cute stuff is also really amusing, as you can tell I'm a huge sucker of it, haha.

If I could reccomend, Fantasy is good, Action-Adventure, Romance, and a little Slice of Life. If I HAD to pick a few specifically to reccomend. ^///^"

Other than that, I'm your boy! ^///^ Er..Fellow rp partner. Yeah. T-that. >///<"

Fantasy is pretty much the norm for most people and it holds true here. Although it can be a rather broad category, I believe its typically high fantasy or medieval fantasy that's most often considered. I try to lean toward sci-fi as well but I feel practically unknowledgeable on the subject matter beyond some of the core ideas so I fear not playing it off as well. Otherwise, I would mostly mess around with cyberpunk or maybe just cybernetic based science fiction since it doesn't really need the 'punk' part of it since apparently, that alters the meaning.

I think slice of life is my favorite, but I also enjoy some fantasy rps and rps set in the Harry Potter universe.

I'm really into modern fantasy as a genre. I just think it works in a really neat way and there's a lot of opportunity for things to go wrong for a character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back