Literature What is your Favorite RP Genres?

Hm, Fantasy, Slice of Life, Facility based, Near/Distant Future, lighthearted comedy, romance, drama? :3 XD

Mhmm, fantasy, slice of life focused on character interaction, maybe modern? And of course fandom is my main one.

While I am quite a fan of some anime fandoms, and I do quite enjoying meta, I will not be counting that today due to being so...unstable. Like even fandom was my favorite, that wouldn't mean fandom in general was, just a very few specific fandoms. So I don't think it is productive to this discussion.

So, otherwise, my favorite genres are comedy, science fantasy, urban and futuristic fantasy, magical girls, battle, VRMMORPG and certain slice of life. I am also a fan of romance, mystery, medieval fantasy, superhero and science fiction. I have a bad time with soap operas and space exploration, and you won't see me getting near the punks nor the horror (unless it's like, gore horror, then I might) on purpose.

Modern Fantasy with original characters!

I also adore a good romance, comedy is always great and I'm a huge sucker for good ol ANGST

Superheroes, although it's quite hard to find one these days that isn't abusing with its own members playing characters who are too powerful.

I also really like Fantasy!

My favorite genres are Dystopia, Adventure, Fantasy, Sci Fi, and Romance!

They are so easy to blend and there's always something new plot to try.

Horror/supernatural stuff is always fun. I love being able to make up new monsters, try out crazy ideas and see where it goes. And I feel like it's pretty easy to come up with plots for that genre.

Fantasy/adventure which could be fandom or original. I like when there is some action and battle scenes.

I have several favorite genres. It is far too tough for me to pick.

I'm a huge fan of slice of life stories, though I'm a sucker for anything romance or supernatural related. All the bonuses if it's a combination of both. I do like being different and getting into some fantasy, but those are usually really character-driven and sometimes quest-driven.

fantasy set in older times, but romance probably wins by far. I like to mix romance into almost any genre since it makes it more interesting to me.

I only do fandom RP nowadays but the fandoms I enjoy RPing in tend to be action-adventures within settings with at least some hint of the unreal or fantastical.

I'm a sucker for Slice of Life, but I also like Historical Fantasy and Adventure-type things.

And like... 1 or 2 fandoms. I don't usually like fandom roleplays, but there are a couple canon characters that I enjoy playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back