Food What is your favorite food that you can at home that is under $20?

hmphq

☁ ☝ˆ~ˆ☂
Well personally, my favorite is probably chicken or shrimp alfredo. All the ingredients are quite cheap. What about you all? ^-^

Hmm perhaps...

frozen bell pepper strips and frozen cut okra sautéed in a pan with cut andouille sausage, and served over uncle ben's regular microwaveable rice; or Zatarain's jambalaya rice.

Winter_Wolf Winter_Wolf
Oh my, that sounds quite delicious! ^-^

It is! Of course fresh ingredients could be substituted instead of frozen but they might be more expensive, I dunno. Also more time consuming with preparation. And what can also be good is putting a mixture of diced green peppers, onion, and celery. However more ingredients means more money of course.

Spinach and kale salad with feta, blueberries and pine nuts, with mustard-seed chicken breast, dressed with a simple vinaigrette ... and then whatever money I didn't spend on the salad goes toward chocolate ...

Potato bread with lays chips in it.

Price, eight dollars.

freschetta supreme pizza. sometimes i add extra shredded mozarella on top of it to make it even cheesier.

EmmyKpop EmmyKpop
I bet it is! Maybe have to try it soon! ^⁻^

There are a few options. Shin ramyun can either come in a cup of ramen or the packaged version. I highly recommend the cup of ramen. Depending on if stores near you sell them, the cup of ramen is either red aka regular or black. The black is more gourmet, so it'll go for a little more $.

freschetta supreme pizza. sometimes i add extra shredded mozarella on top of it to make it even cheesier.

I'm the person that dips their pizza in garlic sauce. I also love getting the pepperonici and dipping that in garlic sauce.

Ooh, I love pizza!

My go to pizza is barbeque sauce pizza with pork and red onions. Oh, it's so good!

in terms of price and quantity, i prefer the packaged version over the cups. for a cup, each ounce is around four dollars, whereas for the packaged version, each ounce is two to three dollars. as for the actual taste difference, the cup tastes better, but maybe that's just the extra dollars talking.

pork chops are also pretty cheap around here. pork chop sales are common and it costs around five dollars for eight assorted pork chops.

Spam Musubi, but it takes a while because the rice has to soak for four hours. :dead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back