Opinion What is your favorite animal? (featuring my animals ♥)

Hiri

Wannabe Kawaii Girl
Hey all! ^3^

So I wanted to ask you guys something... What is your favorite animal? Also if you don't have a favorite, that's okay too! My favorite animal would have to be a Horse. I don't know what it is, I just find them so majestic and beautiful. But of course if we'd have to go into mythological creatures, I would definitely say Unicorns! But overall I am an animal lover of pretty much all species.

Now I am going to post a collage of my past (recently passed on) and current animal family members in my household <3 The top two images (The two cats Miko and Macy and my betta fish Aoi) are my current animal family members. The bottom two are animals that have passed on due to health related issues, but they are forever in my heart! (Bottom left Mia and bottom right Lady)

CuW3gR3.jpg

Paraceratherium Bugtiense.
Also referred to as Paraceratherium Transouralicum or Indricotherium, this guy was basically a massive rhinoceros-type creature that is believed to have been the largest land mammal to ever walk the earth.

Indricotherium.png download (5).jpg

Penguins were my favorite animal for a while when I was a kid, but Jellyfish have been a favorite of mine for years now.
I really love animals in general so it is hard to pick a species and stick to it. Jellyfish just haven't changed yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back