Experiences What is the weirdest rp moment you've had?

Off the top of my head, I recall an old Super Smash Bros. Brawl RP (2008-2009 RP). I RPed Pit. To put it simply, Pit ended up the leader of an army of Krogans. They decided they liked him better than their former boss, Saren. At the same time, there was a giant sword that was threatening to impale the world. Dante and Bayonetta, arm in arm, got to the sword by throwing corpses in the air and jumping off of them. Dante and Bayonetta together is just naturally going to result in weirdness, in a GOOD way!

I still know very little about Mass Effect outside of Mans1ay3r's gamerpoop videos, and even reading back on that old RP I'm still like, "Ah, yeah, THAT happened..."

Off the top of my head, I recall an old Super Smash Bros. Brawl RP (2008-2009 RP). I RPed Pit. To put it simply, Pit ended up the leader of an army of Krogans. They decided they liked him better than their former boss, Saren. At the same time, there was a giant sword that was threatening to impale the world. Dante and Bayonetta, arm in arm, got to the sword by throwing corpses in the air and jumping off of them. Dante and Bayonetta together is just naturally going to result in weirdness, in a GOOD way!

I still know very little about Mass Effect outside of Mans1ay3r's gamerpoop videos, and even reading back on that old RP I'm still like, "Ah, yeah, THAT happened..."
Intresting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back