Opinion What is the saddest show you've ever watched? (This includes anime, but not cartoons, like Spongebob for example)

omgggg the saddest anime i’ve ever watched was a silent voice!! I burst into tears halfway into the movie and my bff was there and we cried together :closedeyescryingfrown: but that is a memory i will cherish for a while <3

Akame Ga Kill, every single character fucking dying in the end, that is Grade A Bullshit! Not to mention it was extremely rushed because the manga wasn’t even finished yet...

Neon Genesis Evangelion; It changed my entire like mindset after watching it, really fucked with my head and feelings.

more of a happy tears kinda thing.......BUT THE END OF CHUNIBIYO OMG SO PRECIOUS
(chuniniyo is an eighth-grade syndrome anime where a character in about 8-grade thinks theyre in an eic fantasy story, its really funny actually and so is a lot of the anime)

okay, i'm not sure if this counts as you said no cartoons, but this is an adult cartoon.

bojack horseman. so sad but such a compelling story.

Not really sure what I'd consider the saddest show I've seen, but I'm surprised no one has mentioned Plastic Memories yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back