TV & Film What are the most cancerous fandoms you have ever seen?

Anyone who shit talks Halo anymore I'm going "meh" and just continue to play my Halo Anniversary because I'm a nostalgic beast.

My comeback is always "can't be worse than CoD." Booyah! Well I take that back, the WWII CoD games were good, I'll say that but this modern warfare BS? Ehh...

I've met with a lot of Fandoms, most of which you guys already explained in good detail.

I will say I am sick of the immense Fangirl/boy stuff about most American celebrities, like holy shit people, these men and women aren't like your godly savior (Unless their wisdom saved your life from suicidal means). It doesn't matter who they are, whether Justin Bierber to fucking Basketball players.

But the things I hate most are the political cults like Sjws. The cult I hate the most are these Antifa communists (Cause let's be honest here, they are communists) who suddenly think that they can beat some false Fascism (Like the current Antifa stuff going on in America, I haven't heard too much about those in Europe but they're pretty bad) by acting like a Nazi beating some poor Jewish person trying to be peaceful.

Well at least I dodged a bullet from many of these fandoms, except *Shivers in disgust* the die hard anime Weaboos. And I'm talking pure Weaboos, not some normal anime fan.

I've met with a lot of Fandoms, most of which you guys already explained in good detail.

I will say I am sick of the immense Fangirl/boy stuff about most American celebrities, like holy shit people, these men and women aren't like your godly savior (Unless their wisdom saved your life from suicidal means). It doesn't matter who they are, whether Justin Bierber to fucking Basketball players.

But the things I hate most are the political cults like Sjws. The cult I hate the most are these Antifa communists (Cause let's be honest here, they are communists) who suddenly think that they can beat some false Fascism (Like the current Antifa stuff going on in America, I haven't heard too much about those in Europe but they're pretty bad) by acting like a Nazi beating some poor Jewish person trying to be peaceful.

Well at least I dodged a bullet from many of these fandoms, except *Shivers in disgust* the die hard anime Weaboos. And I'm talking pure Weaboos, not some normal anime fan.
kyahahhahaha xD

axGzYeb_700b_v1.jpg

My Top 10 Worst Fanbases:
  1. Homestuck. I can't see at all why people like this stuff. I've even steeled myself and tried to read some of it, but is just...bad. This fanbase is just one of those you usually tack on with the likes of FNAF and Undertale.
now listen here you little shit

ok but seriously, the fandom is like every other fandom in its terribility, but from your description of Homestuck, it seems like you haven't given it a big enough chance. It's something that requires a commitment, and a lot of patience. In the later acts, it's intelligently written and insanely immersive. I recommend the books as an easier reading experience if there's a library near you that carries them before getting into the webcomics(do not read the footnotes they contain massive spoilers).

There are only 2 fandoms I actually hate...like burn them to the ground hate....sonic (thanks to an ex of mine who was super obsessed...he almost made me hate zelda too but atleast I still have that joy) and JoJo's bizarre adventure....the show wasnt that good and I was willing to watch it untill I was told that there is dog death...like more then necissary....seriously why?! I had to break for a week when watching elfin leid when I got to one certain part but not only that my dog had only a few months ago died from cancer...the last reason I hate it is that anyone 18 or under seems to be obsessed and constantly post it all the freaking time!

(I know I was obsessive about things when I was young but due to some seriously idiotic lessons and circumstances I atleast kept my fandom crap off of social media like facebook and despite not having a life kept my woman boner of L on a crappy laptop that barely managed to power on and could barely load google...I think we still have it somewhere that thing was almost 20 when I got it at 13ish)

... to watch it untill I was told that there is dog death...like more then necissary....seriously why?! I had to break for a week when watching elfin leid when I got to one certain part....
Then you won't like Monty Python much, will you?
Considering all the cat abuse that went on there...

Then you won't like Monty Python much, will you?
Considering all the cat abuse that went on there...
Monty python isint too bad, you know that in the end the cats and other animals will be ok and they werent actually hurt...atleast not on purpose, Jojo's bizzare adventure kills animals on purpose, it's comparing apples to oranges....sure the animal isint real but it's still really disturbing and just has no place in there at all...I can watch old yeller cause they didnt actually shoot the dog...it was all acting and they had tricks, you know the dog is alive, the bunny in the holy grail was a puppet, I guess you could make the same argument for Jojo but the difference is that your never going to see any of those animals come back except in flashbacks again, they are dead and it's ment to be a portrayal of that world, a look into the life and reality
(Anime and manga and videogames get me way more emotional because of this factor, it's intended as a slice of life and because of this things are supposed to be taken more seriously then say a regular movie)

Monty python isint too bad, you know that in the end the cats and other animals will be ok and they werent actually hurt...atleast not on purpose, Jojo's bizzare adventure kills animals on purpose, it's comparing apples to oranges....sure the animal isint real but it's still really disturbing and just has no place in there at all...I can watch old yeller cause they didnt actually shoot the dog...it was all acting and they had tricks, you know the dog is alive, the bunny in the holy grail was a puppet, I guess you could make the same argument for Jojo but the difference is that your never going to see any of those animals come back except in flashbacks again, they are dead and it's ment to be a portrayal of that world, a look into the life and reality
(Anime and manga and videogames get me way more emotional because of this factor, it's intended as a slice of life and because of this things are supposed to be taken more seriously then say a regular movie)
If I remember correctly, they didn't have a "No animals were harmed in the making of this film" addendum. So those cats, which were actual cats, may have had to actually suffer the abuse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back