Looking for What is the last show everyone binge-watched?

Castlevania was the last one I binged. It's short (2 seasons) but one hell of a ride.
For something a bit more light-hearted I'd try the IT crowd. Currently I'm binge-watching The Thick of It in terms of comedy shows, but it's political and very, very sweary so it's not everyone's taste.

A taste:

The Good Place was the last show I binge-watched. They're still making it (next season might be final season though) and at least on Netflix (UK) they upload new episodes around the same time they're on TV. It's one of those things where I can't talk about how good it is without giving away major plot-points though.
Currently getting into The Haunting of Hill House. Trying to arrange a day to just sit down and watch the whole thing (or at least most of it) as I saw the 1st episode and got really invested.
On the sidelines I'm also watching a documentary called Dogs. There's only a few episodes and I've seen two so-far. It was already late when I started as I'd just watched two horror films that evening and needed something lighter before bed.

Castlevania was the last one I binged. It's short (2 seasons) but one hell of a ride.
For something a bit more light-hearted I'd try the IT crowd. Currently I'm binge-watching The Thick of It in terms of comedy shows, but it's political and very, very sweary so it's not everyone's taste.

A taste:

Malcom Tucker is a horrifying human bean, I would jump off a cliff if I found out I had made him mad. O_0

I've been binge watching teen wolf, the honest trailers, and agents of shield, I need to know if fitz is still alive, the suspense is killing me!! he deserves to be with Jemma!

Last edited:
Better Call Saul.

So good. Acting good. Script good. Cinematography, weird as hell. I like it. Dialogue is nice for ears and eyes.

Anime: Kiss Him Not Me
- mainly 'cause I didn't finish it the first time.

Live Action: You
- friend suggested it to me. It was entertaining, though if you're someone who's not good with thriller, probably skip this.
It's a bit... problematic, so enter at your own risk.

A Series of Unfortunate Events
One of my favorite books series of all time and the show did it amazingly. The finale was fantastic to me.

Me and the wife are about to binge Making a Murderer Season 2

"YOU" is the last show I binge watched. I love, love, love characters that are obsessive/psycho (to a degree). Not a fanatic like some people. But anyways, shows with a character like the one I like are hard to come across. So when I found this show and saw Joe I was in love. I couldn't stop watching after the first episode. It really revived my need to get back into roleplay!

I'm currently binge watching Chinese series "Nirvana in fire". 50 episodes though...
At first it was hard to follow, the first episode introduced a lot of characters, but then I got hooked. The plot is interesting and I generally like historical dramas. And my friends like this series and also recommended it to me. And I'm glad I started watching.

Voltron, but it was a total disaster at the end.
Yu Yu Hakusho before that, always worth watching again.

I think the last thing I binged was the first season of Psycho Pass...?
I only watched it recently, not when it first came out lol

I just finished the first 3 seasons of the Magicians. I finished just in time to watch the 4th season on Scyfy lol
Oh my lord, I love that show

Doctor Who, or House M.D. One is a fictional science fiction show about a man (more recently, a woman) who time travels with a usually female companion through space in a device called a Tardis. He/She calls him/herself the Doctor and they are actually an alien from a race called the Time-Lords from a destroyed planet called Gallifrey. His/Her companions are almost always human, though.

The other, House M.D., is a medical drama that takes real medical situations but focuses on out the characters--Mainly Gregory House--as they try and solve whatever case they're dealing with. Gregory House is a handicapped (leg injury from a failed surgery) doctor who's nonchalant, stubborn, and little-kid-like attitude/personality pretty much ends up saving the patient in the end, despite his team doubting him in every episode.

Stranger Things is also a good show, but you have to have Netflix to watch it. I won't tell you about this one because my fingers hurt from writing.

The Americans, interspersed with Teen Wolf. I alternate between the two so that when plot holes or inexplicable character choices enrage me, I can distract myself with an entirely different set of tropes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back