Experiences What is the funniest thing that happend in a roleplay?

Nyavada Kedavwa!
He was made to be the most kawaii being I’ve ever seen to date

well, if you forget how he’s supposed to look- he was described as a super sexy uke pre-transformation Tom Riddle who had a crush on Harry Potter- and had a harem who were the death eaters. His goal was to bring eternal peace to the magical world and had a muggle lover in his harem

...I feel like this raises more questions then it answers

He was made to be the most kawaii being I’ve ever seen to date

well, if you forget how he’s supposed to look- he was described as a super sexy uke pre-transformation Tom Riddle who had a crush on Harry Potter- and had a harem who were the death eaters. His goal was to bring eternal peace to the magical world and had a muggle lover in his harem

...I feel like this raises more questions then it answers
B0A3626E-5029-4AF8-BB6C-943056BE5C25.jpeg

I got invited by a friend to a discord rp (we were close- and they just said “Harry Potter” so thought I should just check it out and maybe join if it seemed interesting) and was like “ok sounds good”- and scrolled through it to find some interesting things

including Harry being this super HoT SuCcUbUs who was lusting after Voldemort who wanted to sleep with him for more power- they were mutually in love, with Harry being a stalker for the kawaii Voldemort who was a bashing damsel-

needless to say noped out of there quickly

I got invited by a friend to a discord rp (we were close- and they just said “Harry Potter” so thought I should just check it out and maybe join if it seemed interesting) and was like “ok sounds good”- and scrolled through it to find some interesting things

including Harry being this super HoT SuCcUbUs who was lusting after Voldemort who wanted to sleep with him for more power- they were mutually in love, with Harry being a stalker for the kawaii Voldemort who was a bashing damsel-

Okay, hold the phone.

What?

I concur... what!

Okay, hold the phone.

What?
It seemed to be a wild ride lol- I have no clue how anyone came up with that

I’ll try to elaborate but I feel like each line I write raises a lot more questions then it actually answers

so when I asked my friend wtf is this crack-fest, she said it was a re-imagined Harry Potter world in which the main cast were non-humans, with Hermione being a werewolf, Ron a gremlin, Harry a Succubus, Lucius a- I don’t remember for certain, but think it was a merman-Voldemort a neko, the Weasley twins dragonoid creatures and- well, you get the idea

I was just as lost as everyone else was for obvious reasons, and the more I read through the chat history the more I felt my brain exploding. So, Harry was this completely edgy teen who didn’t care about his parents deaths, with dark and edgy magic- and it turns out, Voldemort didn’t even kill them! It was the super bad Dumbledore who was a- I think it was a dark god or something, who was using Harry for his ultimate power.

Voldemort approaches Harry Potter like “I see you found out the truth- join the dark/edgy side! I am secretly a really good guy, and we shall take down the evil Dumbledore together and we shall bring peace to this place! The whole ministry is evil, equality for all!!!1!” I felt my brain dying as I read it, but it was getting more and more funny

so, Harry joined the Dark Side- and he ended up following Voldemort around, saving him from getting sexually assaulted by Professor McGonnagol (no clue how to spell it)- and saved him. Then thought to protect the little woobie and acted as a guardian, watching him from the shadows and brutally murdering everyone who wants to touch poor Voldie.

so he ended up sleeping with Voldemort (the people who wrote this great story described it in vivid details- I needed eye bleach) and joined the harem. Harry and Lucius had some sexual tension in which they both wanted to be Voldemort’s favorite, but it ended up getting steamy when they fought to the death for his hand in marriage (they wanted to be his one true bae- the number one harem member? At this point everyone else was kinda chilling in the sidelines lol)- and it ended up turning into a threesome which lead to a three way marriage

it was summed up when Voldemort got pregnant with twins- that were each biologically related to both Harry and Lucius, a they ended up in a poly marriage and they ended up becoming rulers of the wizard world once they killed Dumbledore-

oh and the Muggle, she was some poor Mary Sue that they saved from Dumbledores experiments and ended up being a royal concubine

after that I had no idea since I left after reading through all of it (got invited since the person who played the Hermione/Ron had to leave- and I was supposed to be the replacement. Needless to say I declined) but the rediculousness of it all was just hilarious to me

...Any questions?

(also just to clarify- I had no part in the making of this, I just read it over and noped out)

Last edited:
I was just as lost as everyone else was for obvious reasons, and the more I read through the chat history the more I felt my brain exploding. So, Harry was this completely edgy teen who didn’t care about his parents deaths, with dark and edgy magic- and it turns out, Voldemort didn’t even kill them! It was the super bad Dumbledore who was a- I think it was a dark god or something, who was using Harry for his ultimate power.
Oh god, I'm having My Imortal flashbacks

It seemed to be a wild ride lol- I have no clue how anyone came up with that

I’ll try to elaborate but I feel like each line I write raises a lot more questions then it actually answers

so when I asked my friend wtf is this crack-fest, she said it was a re-imagined Harry Potter world in which the main cast were non-humans, with Hermione being a werewolf, Ron a gremlin, Harry a Succubus, Lucius a- I don’t remember for certain, but think it was a merman-Voldemort a neko, the Weasley twins dragonoid creatures and- well, you get the idea

Voldemort approaches Harry Potter like “I see you found out the truth- join the dark/edgy side! I am secretly a really good guy, and we shall take down the evil Dumbledore together and we shall bring peace to this place! The whole ministry is evil, equality for all!!!1!” I felt my brain dying as I read it, but it was getting more and more funny

so, Harry joined the Dark Side- and he ended up following Voldemort around, saving him from getting sexually assaulted by Professor McGonnagol (no clue how to spell it)- and saved him. Then thought to protect the little woobie and acted as a guardian, watching him from the shadows and brutally murdering everyone who wants to touch poor Voldie.

so he ended up sleeping with Voldemort (the people who wrote this great story described it in vivid details- I needed eye bleach) and joined the harem. Harry and Lucius had some sexual tension in which they both wanted to be Voldemort’s favorite, but it ended up getting steamy when they fought to the death for his hand in marriage (they wanted to be his one true bae- the number one harem member? At this point everyone else was kinda chilling in the sidelines lol)- and it ended up turning into a threesome which lead to a three way marriage

it was summed up when Voldemort got pregnant with twins- that were each biologically related to both Harry and Lucius, a they ended up in a poly marriage and they ended up becoming rulers of the wizard world once they killed Dumbledore-

oh and the Muggle, she was some poor Mary Sue that they saved from Dumbledores experiments and ended up being a royal concubine

after that I had no idea since I left after reading through all of it (got invited since the person who played the Hermione/Ron had to leave- and I was supposed to be the replacement. Needless to say I declined) but the rediculousness of it all was just hilarious to me

...Any questions?

(also just to clarify- I had no part in the making of this, I just read it over and noped out)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back