• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Info What is the Following System and How does it Work?

EredtOgon

Hello!

I just received an alert that somebody was following me. Is there a resource somewhere on the site that explains what this means? Do I have to do anything? How does following work? Sorry if this is really basic question, but I thought I'd ask regardless, lol.

:D

The following system lets you easily see whether that user is online and see their activity in your newsfeed. You may follow someone by clicking on the 'Follow' button on their profile page. :)

There's not really any resource explaining what following is. Generally when you follow someone it let's you know when they are online. Users follow others either for that reason or that they might want to roleplay with that user in the future or for other reasons.

And if you want to follow other users you can either click on their name and on the box that pops up there should be an option that says 'Follow' or you can go onto their profile and click on the follow option there.

I hope this answers your question ~

Chordling Chordling dang you're fast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back