What is the avatar above you thinking?

Cat: I look so cute and innocent!
Me: *goes to pet cat*
Cat: Fuck you, *scratches and run off*
Me: Damn the black cats.

Or just simply: Meow, I'm gothic ^;3^

Attention, all beings of the material realm! If you comprehend the dragon tongue, then heed my message well!

In seven days' time, my son will be hosting a social gathering at the Asekal Menhir. He invites all to partake in the feast and to test their willpower and magical prowess with each other or against him.

I understand this is the seventh gathering I have announced in the past three months, but my son simply would not stop pestering me about this party, so I am finally giving him what he desires.

The gathering will last a full forty-eight hours from the moment the sun breaks dawn. As with before, anyone who speaks ill of my parenting abilities will be permanently exiled to another plane of existence.

Please attend so that my son will allow me to study in peace.

Girl: What a lovely day out in the river, the sun is shimmering, the fishes are plentiful and the bowels of hell have even gifted me with my very own pet demon. Oh how I love you Mr.Asmodeus.

Mr.Asmodeus: F͝҉̨E̛̕E̴̴̸̴҉D̀͟͞ ̛͘҉̢͜M̨̡͢͜E ̢̛͠͡M̧̕͠Ơ̧͘R̕̕E̛҉ ̷̴̧͡͡P̴̨̡̕U҉̕̕͝N͜͜͠Y̷̨͝ ̸͘͜H̷̵͟U̴͜͜M̶͞A̵̕͟͢N͘͢͠҉̸,̕҉̸ ̴̴͜S͡͝͞O͘͞Ǫ́́͡N̵͝ ̸̧͜I̛̕͟͡ ̶́S̸̸͞H̷̨́҉A̸̸҉̕L̴͏̵L̵̷͡ ́̀͘B̴̨́͝R̸͡I̴͢N̨͢͝҉Ģ ̶̛̀A̷͟͠Ŗ̀̕M̷͘Á̶͏G҉̵́͘҉È́͠҉͡D̶͟҉D̷̡͡O̴̵͟͜͠N͢͟͞ ̷̸͝Ơ̸̴̕͟Ǹ̸͘C̵̢͏̸E̶͘ ͠҉I̵̡'̷̷̛V̵̷̧E̷̴̡̛͡ ̷̷̶́͝Ģ͢A̷͡I̧҉N̴͟È͡͞D̀͢ ̨͜Ę̷̵͢N̶̶̛Ǫ҉͡͞͞Ų̴͘G̵̡H͟͢͠͏ ҉̢̀͠P̛͟Ŗ̀̕͜Ơ̷͜T̴̨̡͘Ę̵̨̀͟I҉͜͝͞N̸̛͡͝.̛̀ ̸̶

Fish: pls help

"Mi'lord, I swear one day I shall return from my journey, my honor restored, and shall give you my utmost loyalty once again. Wait for me until then."

"The doc told me I would make more friends if I had a tail that could charge other peoples' phones, but no one wants to come near me anymore. Maybe I should go back and get a refund..."

-->character above has hair drills

thoughts: "OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!"
bfln5jRa_L37ziNWm-xNvOkvLAQN5L8q59XQgWWTpui2cys_caHTnhw0bF6Zid-1nqo7AKdVDerXncpNShp_MPW2K0Gi7oPhDdfR3W5Ndac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back