What is the avatar above you thinking?

"Jessica is the unknow half sister to Knuckle from sonic, to witch I touch my self to" truly only a admin could stop this.

"oh unholy lord and savior, i didn't put 'ed' at the end of stop to make a proper sentence! JESSICA SAVE ME!" *JAWS theme becomes louder with each passing post*

"Hmmm yum....Burnt Koreans.....just like Christmas in Vietnam" the fact that we met is evidence that god gave up.

"i'm barbecuing Burnt Asians of all cultures at my house, EVERYONE'S INVITED!!!" and that apparently Satan doesn't give a crap about the world

"Wouldn't want people thinking we are racists...that secret has to be kept till Charlottesville Part 2"

"I PLAY ' PAINT CAN FLAME THROWER' You are now roasted, both in IRL and in game" lets make this a franchise!

"grrr... he played the 'paint can flame thrower' card... well i counter with my 'HURT FEELINGS' CARD! EVERYONE NOW SUFFERS FROM WHINY BRATS ATTACKING THEM ON THEIR NEXT TURN! LOSE IT!" we should!

"I COUNTER WITH FAKE NEWS! CNN MAKES YOUR NEXT TURN NOTHING BUT WHITE PEOPLE SAYING HORRIBLE CRAP!" Well im to lazy to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back