What is the avatar above you thinking?

“ i pity you, you can’t have good food, you obviously are uninformed in the ways of culinary perfection.”

“I know some good puns…. It’s often a MAZE ing and sometimes it’s a PUN-ishment. Yknow I could go at this all day and never LEAF you alone. But it’s PARSLEY my fault. Maybe this is a mi-STEAK. Or maybe not it might be EGG-selent or PURR-fect timing. What ever the reason is BASIL-y time to start being annoying. Had anough? Probably not.”

“I strive for chaos as this world has done nothing for me. So as the broken product of this world I will bring the world to its knees!!!”

Hmm So which sweater will it be? Black, Midnight black, Slightly light black, Or Barely Black But still Technically classified as black”
I loved this so much it’s so me irl)

"Hahaha! These 'slayers' do amuse me so. I shall have some entertainment today."
“Perhaps a potion making today! Or maybe some black smithing? I could sell some swords or perhaps fight a mighty foe! I could buy some things with the gold I have or sell some things I have for some gold. What ever today brings. It’s sure to be an adventure that awaits”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back