• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern What is Romance? [A slow-burn love story]

KatrinaPride

Realistic Logical Ideologist
anime-female-manga-drawing-punk-rock-manga.jpg

"Real smooth, Einstein. What's next in your basket of tricks?"

Name: Rouge Vega
Sex: Female
S/O: Bisexual [Leaning to Girls]

Bio: Rouge [Pronounced like Rooj] live on her own, in a small four house complex. She hadn't much growing up but somehow turned that into a positive with a relatively minimalist lifestyle, only getting the things she wants when she can spare for it, and spending mostly on what she needs. She never felt a particular attraction to anyone in her life, even through high school. While others were kissing in the halls and whispering 'I love you', Rouge didn't feel the need for such feelings. Sure she felt a tingle here and there when she ran into someone handsome or pretty, but it didn't last long before those feelings died off. "Love just isn't necessary for me right now..." Is what she told her now distant Mother, of whom hasn't called her in months. Attending college is her goal in life right now, but maybe someone unexpected might pop up and add a bit of spice to her little journey.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mainly aiming for a realistic and heart felt romance story. I hadn't done one in awhile. I'd prefer someone literate with a decently sized vocabulary, but really I'm accepting anyone with good grammar that can write a semi-paragraph. Sometimes the English language fails me or I type faster than I spell-check and let a few grammatical errors into my posts. Mistakes are just that, mistakes. Go ahead and leave a character with a short bio like mine in the comments and I'll see who I like the most.

NO SPOTS LEFT

Last edited:
Name : Stella Johnson
Sex : Female
S/O : Bisexual [leaning towards girls]

Bio : Stella is an amazing artist! She could never find someone to love though, so she became bisexual, she didn’t want to deal with boy drama. She lives in her own in an apartment, her parents payed for it. She has always longed to go to college and find a love, she really hopes that someone will come along and give her some sparkle! She never had a good relationship with her parents growing up, but they felt bad so they payed for her apartment. She neve had many friends, so she went to drawin for comfort. She is very helpful and kind.

Attachments

• 033EA818-8F5A-4652-9D74-B299F267ACA2.jpeg
    033EA818-8F5A-4652-9D74-B299F267ACA2.jpeg
    59.8 KB · Views: 2
79d420cfa14250cf06d9beade90068f3.jpg

Name: Alice Greenhorn
S/O: Lesbian

Bio: Alice is no stranger to romance, she learned early on in highschool which way she swung. She had a few boyfriends before than but she realized what she really wanted. When it comes to romance Alice is very open with her likes. Not afraid to openly hit on or ask out someone she likes. Her openness has affected her family life though, her father and mother both not knowing how to react. Even now things are still awkward between them, that isn't to say they don't still love her and vice versa. It's just hard to talk about right now. Alice has had a few girlfriends and made somewhat of a name as a player, despite it Alice is infact looking for the right girl for here. Hoping her cheery outlook and flirty banter will hook her that right girl.

1585699726257.png

Name: Theodore Jackson
Sex: Male
S/O: He doesn't like labels.

Bio: Theodore is tall, standing at 6"1', he also is handsome and mysterious. Theodore has never been much of one to talk. He is a bit of a nomad, traveling around from place to place in his small SUV with some clothes, books, and his dog, Sadie who is a very nice but also very protective German Shepherd.

Theodore doesn't talk much about his past and never seems to stay in one place for too long, it could make one question if he really is a nomad, or if he's running away from something. Only time will tell. Theodore travels around from town to town and city to city and state to state doing odd jobs here and there, never staying for more than a few months at a time.

View attachment 702487

Name: Theodore Jackson
Sex: Male
S/O: He doesn't like labels.

Bio: Theodore is tall, standing at 6"1', he also is handsome and mysterious. Theodore has never been much of one to talk. He is a bit of a nomad, travelling around from place to place in his small SUV with some clothes, books, and his dog, Sadie who is a very nice but also very protective German Shepherd.

Theodore doesn't talk much about his past and never seems to stay in one place for too long, it could make one question if he really is a nomad, or if he's running away from something. Only time will tell. Theodore travels around from town to town and city to city and state to state doing odd jobs here and there, never staying for more than a few months at a time.
I really, really like the nomad idea and the mystery behind your character. A bit repetitive in the bio, but that's something I can get over. Shoot me a PM and we'll discuss further!

View attachment 702480

Name: Alice Greenhorn
S/O: Lesbian

Bio: Alice is no stranger to romance, she learned early on in highschool which way she swung. She had a few boyfriends before than but she realized what she really wanted. When it comes to romance Alice is very open with her likes. Not afraid to openly hit on or ask out someone she likes. Her openness has affected her family life though, her father and mother both not knowing how to react. Even now things are still awkward between them, that isn't to say they don't still love her and vice versa. It's just hard to talk about right now. Alice has had a few girlfriends and made somewhat of a name as a player, despite it Alice is infact looking for the right girl for here. Hoping her cheery outlook and flirty banter will hook her that right girl.
I like her, I really do! Some spelling errors and grammatical corrections to be made, but like I said, everyone makes mistakes. I am CERTAIN you're a great writer! PM me, and we'll talk more!

Name : Stella Johnson
Sex : Female
S/O : Bisexual [leaning towards girls]

Bio : Stella is an amazing artist! She could never find someone to love though, so she became bisexual, she didn’t want to deal with boy drama. She lives in her own in an apartment, her parents payed for it. She has always longed to go to college and find a love, she really hopes that someone will come along and give her some sparkle! She never had a good relationship with her parents growing up, but they felt bad so they payed for her apartment. She neve had many friends, so she went to drawin for comfort. She is very helpful and kind.
I can't just leave you hanging, I like your character but she's a little too similar to Rogue for me to find her interesting. You can still PM me, but I don't thin we'll be doing this RP, sorry. ^^

aoi-ogata-jishoko-oi-megane236.jpg
"I honestly don't care what you think....as long as it's about me..."

Name: Emiko Yamashiro
S/O: Homosexual

Bio: Born into an affluent household Emiko never had to do much more than ask for what she wanted and perform in a way deserving of rewards.
Her parents were Japanese and had moved to Mililani Mauka, Honolulu, Hawaii on the island of O'ahu. Her father served on the staff of the U.S Naval Forces Commander in Japan and was the quite the disciplinarian. Her mother did well to balance out his iron fist with a gentle feel.
Emiko idolized her father and would go well out of her way to please him. It was carefully interlaced with every decision she made.
Understandably, when her father died unexpectedly she was completely devastated. Her primary, almost sole, source of validation had been taken from her in an instant. 14 and from a very isolated household she had few directions to project her emotions. Her mother was well intentioned and loved her very much, but when Emiko cried out for structure her mother took it as some stage of grief. She had always been much more easygoing than her late husband, Emiko's mother was not well equipped to deal with what she had going on.
Emiko slowly transmogrified from a somewhat stoic, hard-working, responsible goody-goody to a tempestuous, lazy, reckless hooligan.
The day she was intended to leave for college (one she had only gotten into financially), Emiko instead boarded a plane for -----.
She's been essentially homeless for a little over a year now, living off the family account her mother has allowed her to keep access to, fearing for her safety without it.

[I got a teensy bit preoccupied. Sorry! >.<]

View attachment 704372
"I honestly don't care what you think....as long as it's about me..."

Name: Emiko Yamashiro
S/O: Homosexual

Bio: Born into an affluent household Emiko never had to do much more than ask for what she wanted and perform in a way deserving of rewards.
Her parents were Japanese and had moved to Mililani Mauka, Honolulu, Hawaii on the island of O'ahu. Her father served on the staff of the U.S Naval Forces Commander in Japan and was the quite the disciplinarian. Her mother did well to balance out his iron fist with a gentle feel.
Emiko idolized her father and would go well out of her way to please him. It was carefully interlaced with every decision she made.
Understandably, when her father died unexpectedly she was completely devastated. Her primary, almost sole, source of validation had been taken from her in an instant. 14 and from a very isolated household she had few directions to project her emotions. Her mother was well intentioned and loved her very much, but when Emiko cried out for structure her mother took it as some stage of grief. She had always been much more easygoing than her late husband, Emiko's mother was not well equipped to deal with what she had going on.
Emiko slowly transmogrified from a somewhat stoic, hard-working, responsible goody-goody to a tempestuous, lazy, reckless hooligan.
The day she was intended to leave for college (one she had only gotten into financially), Emiko instead boarded a plane for -----.
She's been essentially homeless for a little over a year now, living off the family account her mother has allowed her to keep access to, fearing for her safety without it.

[I got a teensy bit preoccupied. Sorry! >.<]
shoot me a PM, hon~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back