Viewpoint What is one thing you wish to roleplay, without getting judged?

I'm in some fear that perhaps pursuing more abstract, poetic or postmodern schools of prose, or even merely a bold and daring venture in writing (which I like to think that I'm somewhat prone to doing), might lead to me being labelled pretentious. In fact, I'm constantly in a state of anxiety because of that.

Haru Miura, the spring of youth.She is from Reborn.

She doesn't do anything impressive, she just shows that she cares really enthusiastically unlike the girl the protagonist has a crush on for no reason.She is much more than her gags.

Haru Miura, the spring of youth.She is from Reborn.

She doesn't do anything impressive, she just shows that she cares really enthusiastically unlike the girl the protagonist has a crush on for no reason.She is much more than her gags.
So........ You want someone to fight her? And you'll be her in the Rp?

No.It would be a romantic pairing.

Though I forgive you because "against" does sound adversarial.

I would be playing Tsuna.
And I will stop talking about this here because this is too much self-promotion on someone else's thread.

No.It would be a romantic pairing.

Though I forgive you because "against" does sound adversarial.

I would be playing Tsuna.
And I will stop talking about this here because this is too much self-promotion on someone else's thread.
Ah. I honestly don't know much then. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hmmmm.... If I could play anything with no judgment... Not even judgment from myself...

-A roleplay with middle aged characters.
I do mainly play teens and young adults, but sometimes I'd like to play and/or RP with older characters. I really don't get why this is such an unpopular thing to the point where people will even go as far as to age down middle-aged canons.

Arranged Age Gap Marriages

Okay, so this one may sound a little weird, but it makes more sense in context to the plot that this is applied to. Admittedly, it's set in the Harry Potter verse, so this is pretty dark for that setting, but I digress.

(I shall try to explain it in a way so that people don't know of Harry Potter can understand)

The story is not really even based around my character. My character is the heir of this genocidial murderer, who believes in pretty much the magical equivalent of white supremacy. She is struggling as she feels obliged to follow him (she feels a pull in her blood to follow him, because he's the head of a very powerful, almost royal household) , but he's a genocidial murderer. The plot develops when our characters discover his plan for an arranged marriage between her and his second in command, except he's about 33 and she's 16. The other character has to convince mine to not go through with it and to attempt to find a way out of it without being killed. Unfortunately, when this particular plot point is revealed, many people cut out of it, saying its too uncomfortable. Which is annoying, as I always ask them at the start are there any relationships that are off limits, and they often so no, everything's fine and then they quit out of it.
Ah, humongous age gaps. I get why people don't like them, but I'm not completely turned off depending on the story. One of my favorite movies is Harold and Maude so I can't be too hypocritical anyway. I've got a particular OC that I've envisioned in an almost May-December romance with a canon character, and even though nothing explicit happens and the canon tries to keep healthy boundaries, I don't think a lot of people would be interested.

A magical girl / magic high school crossover. I'm a thirty year old lady but I just love sparkly transformations and the campy side of teen life ;) (It will never happen because I don't do romance but a lady can dream.)

A magical girl / magic high school crossover. I'm a thirty year old lady but I just love sparkly transformations and the campy side of teen life ;) (It will never happen because I don't do romance but a lady can dream.)
What kind?

A dc or marvel rp but the canon character is an alpha wolf who one day finds his partner mysteriously injured

I would love to role play an epic romance that leads to a family drama . each of the generations like from the past to present.

boku no pico
*makes chat go into awkward silence*
I nearly laughed aloud at this. That was wonderful, thank you XD

I favor darker themed roleplays. Perhaps it's because they're also simply uncommon, not just due to the rating. As far as that, I don't much care what others think. If I have an idea or plot, I'll pitch it. If they don't like it, oh well. However, I did have one RP idea that never lifted off the ground. It pertained to a nursing home of elderly finding themselves stuck in a zombie apocalypse. I found the idea so sporadic and unused, I just had to try it but of course no one fancies it, haha! Which is fine, but it would've been interesting :)

I nearly laughed aloud at this. That was wonderful, thank you XD

I favor darker themed roleplays. Perhaps it's because they're also simply uncommon, not just due to the rating. As far as that, I don't much care what others think. If I have an idea or plot, I'll pitch it. If they don't like it, oh well. However, I did have one RP idea that never lifted off the ground. It pertained to a nursing home of elderly finding themselves stuck in a zombie apocalypse. I found the idea so sporadic and unused, I just had to try it but of course no one fancies it, haha! Which is fine, but it would've been interesting :)
Your welcome

A nice IDW based Transformers RP. With action, drama, adventure! And romance. I want my oc to end up with Starscream, Ruler of Cybertron. Don’t judge me, I’m a hopeless romantic.🥰

A nice IDW based Transformers RP. With action, drama, adventure! And romance. I want my oc to end up with Starscream, Ruler of Cybertron. Don’t judge me, I’m a hopeless romantic.🥰
No one judges here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back