Viewpoint What is one thing you wish to roleplay, without getting judged?

interesting. You are literally a madman, and I should be absolutely terrified of you. Let's rp. XD
I'm so with Abandoned Renegade Abandoned Renegade . I totally do that
I'm down to RP with ya'll.
I actually have an IC up atm but there has been little to no interest. It's the type though where with the right role/character, torturing the others would be TOTALLY acceptable considering that's what the story revolves around. If you guys are interested I'll tag you

I have a Pokémon RP that takes place (partially) in a post apocalyptic setting because the creatures have inexplicably gone feral but nobody ever seems too interested in that one wherever I post it. I guess the premise is too alienating.

I have a Pokémon RP that takes place (partially) in a post apocalyptic setting because the creatures have inexplicably gone feral but nobody ever seems too interested in that one wherever I post it. I guess the premise is too alienating.
I'm not really interested in Pokémon but I'm SHOOK--

Hmmmm.... If I could play anything with no judgment... Not even judgment from myself...

-A roleplay with middle aged characters.

-A comedy roleplay with all Edgelords and Mary Sues.

-Myself. The ultimate self insert. My own pictures as faceclaims. Turning myself into a fictionalized character.

-A Christian RP. Like, the religion.

-A neko. One of those dumb animu gurls with the ears and the tail.

-An actual flower.

-Hella obscure comedy roleplays. Total nonsense. Kitchen appliance OCs.

Arranged Age Gap Marriages

Okay, so this one may sound a little weird, but it makes more sense in context to the plot that this is applied to. Admittedly, it's set in the Harry Potter verse, so this is pretty dark for that setting, but I digress.

(I shall try to explain it in a way so that people don't know of Harry Potter can understand)

The story is not really even based around my character. My character is the heir of this genocidial murderer, who believes in pretty much the magical equivalent of white supremacy. She is struggling as she feels obliged to follow him (she feels a pull in her blood to follow him, because he's the head of a very powerful, almost royal household) , but he's a genocidial murderer. The plot develops when our characters discover his plan for an arranged marriage between her and his second in command, except he's about 33 and she's 16. The other character has to convince mine to not go through with it and to attempt to find a way out of it without being killed. Unfortunately, when this particular plot point is revealed, many people cut out of it, saying its too uncomfortable. Which is annoying, as I always ask them at the start are there any relationships that are off limits, and they often so no, everything's fine and then they quit out of it.

Comedic and surreal rps with alternate dimensions, oddball characters, and wacky adventures. Every time I try to make one of these, they never really seem to go very far. As well, as wholesome and more gentle rps. No drama or edgy characters. Just a nice little rp that warms the soul.

Last edited:
//That's my to go for most (80% lmao) of all my RPs tbh.

Comedic and surreal rps with alternate dimensions, oddball characters, and wacky adventures. Every time I try to make one of these, they never really seem to go very far. As well, as wholesome and more gentle rps. No drama or edgy characters. Just a nice little rp that warms the soul.

I'm ashamed to publish some of my roleplay's because I'm worried people might consider them cliché. I do have somewhat more original (if I can call them that) roleplays but I'll usually either get bored of it or ghosted from the other person.

-Myself. The ultimate self insert. My own pictures as faceclaims. Turning myself into a fictionalized character.

I did something similar as a shitpost character a while ago.
Due to some identity issues the self-insert is hyper-masculine so it's a bit cringy to look back on, to say the least.

-A Christian RP. Like, the religion.
OCs.

Do you mean like people RP as Bible characters or something similar to something I brought up earlier where you could RP as demons and go all out, corrupting mortal souls and fighting Angels?

Another idea came to mind: Like there are some players RPing as the police trying to catch a serial killer, but rather than just be a realistic police/detective RP a role-player actually gets to play a serial killer.
I've never brought it up before for a few reasons aside from it being something I'd be judged for.
1. Meta-gaming: Could ruin an RP with a mystery element where one of the players is the killer.
2. Some people could take it too far, not only breaking RPN rules but also making the whole thing more uncomfortable than it needs to be.

Perhaps at least the 2nd problem could be solved if the GM (me) played the serial killer and had like the police chief and witnesses as NPCs.

Edit:

I did this as a side-arc in a larger RP. Sadly that RP fell through.
Basically the characters were going to jump from dimension to dimension to retrieve dangerous artefacts, keeping them out of the hands of the bad guys.

Self-insert x Canon character. I am writing this atm combined with a zombie apocalypse roleplay and boy, it's calm and wild at the same time. Like...damn, just imagining being with your fic crush can be so calming and relaxing.

Still including this here because it's been on pause for almost a year now. I still fantasize about the RP.

Self-insert x Canon character. I am writing this atm combined with a zombie apocalypse roleplay and boy, it's calm and wild at the same time. Like...damn, just imagining being with your fic crush can be so calming and relaxing.

Still including this here because it's been on pause for almost a year now. I still fantasize about the RP.

I did that as a shitpost on two occasions so I'm not sure if they count as a legit Self-inserts x Canon character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back