Other what is ONE thing you crave?

I really want a 1x1 Digimon Rp aswell as an Arkham City Villains Rp which I'm seriously considering doing cuz I have it so fleshed out.

I have been in the mood for a rich, literate space opera - something like Ann Lecki's Imperial Radch or John Scalzi's Interdependency novels for a while. I don't think I have the time or energy to run one - it's the curse of being old - but I have character concepts I'd like to play with.
Non cyberpunk starfaring sci-fi RP seems to struggle to last for more than maybe four pages in my experience.

Groundedness.... a sense of place and society, which our characters are products of. I loveeee media that is about a place and time as much as it is the people who live there (Disco Elysium, anyone...) ...I'm always striving to develop this feeling in longterm RPs! :v

Right now it's a good sappy star-crossed lesbian love story. There's plenty of options for MxM, but it seems almost nobody does FxF and when they do it's often for genres/plots I'm not really into :(

Something creative..
light or dark themes, strong literature and same interest in fandoms and theme interest.

A long term partner who will not ghost me lmao

I've yet to find someone who doesn't ditch either after the first day or the first month.

A releastic dark military/ war group rp with scifi elements. (it was super immersive and has realistic reprecussion for every decision that affects every character, god it was glorious.)

One thing I really crave is dark themed role plays. I love when people push past the line to make things interesting. I’ve been craving fantasy as well, which it seems less and less people are interested in.

I really want a Morrowind RP with Voryn Dagoth and Indoril Nerevar that will last! I want to explore their friendship (and possibly more, as is my headcanon) and the eventual death of Nerevar and reincarnation of him.

Kind of want more Mecha/Sci-fi rp settings.

Hmm, well I feel there is quite an abundance of Mecha and Sci-Fi out there, especially for interstellar stories and, while not specifically Mecha in nature, apocalypse stories.

I’d be fond to hear more on what you’re looking for~!

Hmm, well I feel there is quite an abundance of Mecha and Sci-Fi out there, especially for interstellar stories and, while not specifically Mecha in nature, apocalypse stories.

I’d be fond to hear more on what you’re looking for~!
Maybe? I'm not very familiar with this site yet so I'm not sure what the popular genres are. But usually I tend to see an abundance of fantasy rps and not a lot of Science-fiction themed ones.

I have been craving a vampire role play for a very long time and the good kind you know not the one platued into a vampire war or like just tension between humans and vampires. Give me angsty stories with consistancy and depth. T_T

I have been craving a vampire role play for a very long time and the good kind you know not the one platued into a vampire war or like just tension between humans and vampires. Give me angsty stories with consistancy and depth. T_T

If your interested in period pieces and old money x new money problems I would love to flesh something out. Vampire lore is so much more then just “Dracula the never ending reboots.” I love the idea of diversifying vampire species and taking a look at what happens when human innovation encroaches on old world mentality. ( not in a vampires are eating humans way but in a vampires have a hard time adapting to change way )

Craving some kind of high fantasy adventure or some kind of twisted starcrossed lovers stuff. I guess I'm in the mood for the dramatic.

If your interested in period pieces and old money x new money problems I would love to flesh something out. Vampire lore is so much more then just “Dracula the never ending reboots.” I love the idea of diversifying vampire species and taking a look at what happens when human innovation encroaches on old world mentality. ( not in a vampires are eating humans way but in a vampires have a hard time adapting to change way )
I'm actually helping to draft out a role play already in the works. That has a lot of those elements that I'm craving. Thanks for the idea tho! I do like fleshing plot lines that have that vibe. This role play seems to be touching on those aspects a bit. I look forward to writing it. I really hope its successful because its been a while since I've role played a good one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back