Other what is ONE thing you crave?

I'm always on the lookout for space opera/space westerns that feature far-cast worlds, a myriad of alien species, and for the PCs to NOT be in the role of colonists or military.

I know it's uncommon, has a stigma, and tends to be more glaring when done poorly. I get all that. But part of me has always wanted to have a go at roleplaying from 1st person pov. Just to try something different, see if I could pull it off, if I'd find it enjoyable in the long term, etc.

I don't RP much these days (writer's block, general lack of motivation, etc). Maybe switching things up for a bit would do me some good in that regard. I dunno 🤷‍♂️

Lately, I've been craving some kind of high fantasy adventure. Something with elves or maybe dragon shifters.

I love romantic relationships as much as the next person, but I wish I could explore more platonic storylines. Subjects like best friends, or found family are a favourite of mine.

Someone who's able and willing to create/play side characters/NPC's.

It makes the rp so much more realistic and engaging when there are characters to interact with apart from each other but so many people don't seem to do it.

Last edited:
I love humorous, light-hearted moments in RP. Even in very serious RPs, there has to be some light-heartedness in it! Even my most grumpy or grim characters have a bit of light in them.

It also makes the darker or sadder moments that much stronger when I do decide to go that route! >: D

mlm monster x monster stuff. they're on a journey to who knows where and they stumbled upon each other and they grow a bond together whilst building on the world they live in i think that's a neat idea
also splatband rps i really like the splatbands

A slight cliche, but I adore vampire-inspired role plays or with themes/elements from vampires. There’s something about a bitey dark romance & Victorian. ♥️

Craving something that can be years on end. I want to have a friendship with the other writer if possible and build an entire story around it.

RP plot wise? I’m a sucker for horror esc stuff but I am also into mythology so I’m hoping to find something to do that with along with a little mxm romance.

What kind of mythology?

For myself I love non-British/Disney versions of various magical creatures.

Like I would love to do something with Hawaiian dragons or Brazilian mermaids.

What kind of mythology?

For myself I love non-British/Disney versions of various magical creatures.

Like I would love to do something with Hawaiian dragons or Brazilian mermaids.
Hawaiian dragons sounds like fun then again I love anything dragon. ❤️

Hawaiian dragons sounds like fun then again I love anything dragon. ❤️

They’re kinda badass. They’re shapeshifters and can do a lot of different things depending on the story. But the core physical traits are they got from itty bitty salamander to like 20-30 foot lizard wreathed in flames.

They’re kinda badass. They’re shapeshifters and can do a lot of different things depending on the story. But the core physical traits are they got from itty bitty salamander to like 20-30 foot lizard wreathed in flames.
That’s so bad ass gives more insight on the lore.

Huge sucker for pretty much anything mythological wise especially the Greek stuff. Though I do fancy mermaids too.

I love mermaids cuz there are so many variations on them. There are mermaid myths from the arctic to Africa and basically everywhere in-between.

I love the Brazilians cuz their so unique and also they have insane variation depending on which version you are talking about (male or female).

Hawaiian lore in general is WILD. Their mermaids are also kinda fun. They turn into trees if they are chased onto land, which is pretty unique.
Oh neat! My knowledge of mermaids is they attack sailors or is it sirens I don’t know.

Oh neat! My knowledge of mermaids is they attack sailors or is it sirens I don’t know.

Think of it like dogs, a German Shepherd is a type of dog but not all dogs are German Shepherds.

Sirens are one of the Mediterranean variations of mermaids. Other countries have similar ideas but the word siren is specific to I believe the Roman/Italian myth (don’t quote me on that).

To be the big bad evil guy, and hopefully not get my ack easily handed over to me kicked by some heroes because they have powers irp that greatly overpowers my evil guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back