Opinion what is one scene from a show that isn't inherently sad but makes you cry

ill go first

when I watched the office there's a scene where Michael is talking to the girls of the office and he starts talking about how much jan makes him uncomfy and how he hates her and everyone telling him that he shouldn't be feeling that and he goes no it's fine and then he breaks down crying and wailing I broke down too

Last edited:
on this anime Love, Chunibyo & Other Dilusions, a great comedy anime at the end
the main character used to have 8th grade syndrome, pretty much where they think theyre some monster or part of an anime and stuff like that, and at the end he embraces having 8th grade syndrome with his friend that also has it and the end is just so cute and happy cri

The last episode of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic has a final song that brings a tear to my eye when I see the scene. It's like a climactic ending to the show that defined an entire era of my life. Though I think for it to actually bring any sort of emotion, you'd have to have watched the whole series first to get that feeling of nostalgia and closure when the final song at the end of the final episode plays.

First of all, hard agree with the above. I'm still crying.

I cry a lot during endings. Any big ending to a show will just make me start sobbing.

I was recently rewatching Miraculous Ladybug all the way through and I started sobbing during Cat Blanc. Which was funny, cuz I was fine the first time I watched it---

Have you see the OG Pokemon anime? Ash was going to abandon Pikachu. 😭 Ash wanted the best for him and broke down in tears as he tried to leave him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back