• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help What is considered erotic content?

Romahn

Captain
I was wondering about the rule on erotic content.. does that include any mention of sexuality (ex. a characters fetishes or previous sexual experience) and does it also include any heavy make-out or is that fine as long as its not actual sex and is faded to black by then? I'm new to the site and I want to make very clear where the lines are drawn on this subject, thank youuu!

No touching of genitals. A heavy make out session is okay, but I'd be careful in how you'd describe it. You can hint that characters had sex or are going to have it, but not go into much detail.

Hello @Romahnn and welcome to RPNation!

Going off of what C cupidcreep said, we allow romance as long as there is no explicit sexual content described within the post. So, for example, if character A and character B kissed before wandering into a bedroom, there you could fade to black and time skip to morning, which would be allowed. Describing of the implied sex that followed is a huge nono, which can be read about in our Offical Site Rules as well as our PSA: Why we don't allow erotic roleplaying.

Lemme know if you have any other questions as I'd be happy to answer then. ^^

Lol I always kind of wondered if you could mention that it happened in a brushed over way.

Like this for example: "Stacie and John kissed. Stacie and John had sex. Now Stacie is sneaking out the window while John takes a mungo shit"

Like, just state that it happened and move on? Or no, lol?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back