What is an Intermission?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autumn McJavabean

Prettier than you.

Intermission

What does it mean?

So in the One Punch Man Role Play, terms such as "Chapter" or "Intermission" will be used from time to time. In this thread, we simply explain in detail what it is and what it means for you, and others involved. When using these terms, we wish to have everyone involved understand what's going on, so no one is out of the loop. The more you know, the easier it is to interact.

For some, this may seem rather simple and self-explanatory, but others it might seem less so. The role play works much like a book or a movie or even a show. In those you can easily define the arc, as they're normally small. Manga's, I don't believe that is as much, as they're drawn out much longer, but you can use that if you want.

An intermission is when the current arc or prime story or chapter ends. When that happens, you are not really involved in the overall story. Consider it "peacetime". A moment where there is no current prime plot going on. In these you are more than welcome to fully indulge in your own personal story or do whatever. You can interact with players, you can solo it, you can develop your characters background, or whatever.

If you happen to be invited by the Hero Association to meet for a promotion, that would occur during an intermission. The same goes for training. You can use it for real time breaks, if you needed. However, you might be notified when it ends, likely from a PM so that it's not a lost notification. In such cases where you're private messaged (PM) about the intermission ending, it should contain a summery of important information followed by no so important information, like what character X did. Entirely based on what your character did or interacted with. This way you will not be lost. The plan is for this to have a TL;DR in it, as not everyone wants an essay, which I'm (Canis) am known for doing.

Do note that if you have questions, you're free to ask either @Joonster, @ChimpMan, or myself, @VY Canis Majoris

~ VY Canis Majoris

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back