Other What is a game series that you wish you could finish but don’t have time for?

The witcher 3. Let me be clear, the game is not too long. I simply got to the very end and accidentally over wrote my save file with a new one, therefore, I cannot bare the thought of sitting through it again, although it was entirely fantastic in every way. Lol. I hope I can come around to it in the future.

Darkest Dungeon is a game I’d like to play more, but because of how it works, it would take me quite a while to reach to the end. Same with Xcom 2 nowadays.

I'd really like to go back and play all the Pokémon games I missed... I only played the earlier ones, but I've heard the newer ones have gotten a lot more advanced.

Dragon Age, I played most of Origin and Inquisition. With the new one announced, really want to jump back in the franchise again.

I want to finish Fatal Frame so badly, I played the first game and the IV one, and I been meaning to try the rest, is just hard finding them for sale. Oh, and I want to play the other games of Valkyria Chronicles. I only did the 100% of the first one and need the rest lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back