Other What is a game series that you wish you could finish but don’t have time for?

Sir Fungus

*Alot of Poses* "Kamen Rider: Black!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Personally for me, it’s devil may cry series, I only played up to 3 and never have touched on them since

Final Fantasy, I played 1-9 and 13 and still want to play the rest.

Oh jeez, my attention span for games is SO bad, and even when I do super get into one it's usually not for completion. But I do wish I could finish The World Ends With You and the Kingdom Hearts series. <_<

Assassin's Creed. I was a huge fan, played all the games through Black Flag and just... got lost with how many games they started pumping out every year. Been wanting to pick it up again but it's so daunting.

Man, I hardly even know where to begin. There are so many games that I desperately want to finish, but I just don't have the time to do it. I have a gigantic steam library filled with games I want to try but haven't yet... Back when I played the Wii was probably when I was most likely to complete a game. Currently, I am aiming to finally finish Persona 4 Golden, all of the class stories on Star Wars the Old Republic than its post-class story, and some Pokemon games.

The first Pokemon game I beat was HeartGold, and I soloed it with a Nidoking. It was only like a year or two ago I finally beat the elite four of another game, which was OmegaRuby. I've been buying and playing Pokemon games since Emerald, so it's kind of embarrassing, ahaha. I have at least beaten Sword, SoulSilver, and White since then, but I'd like to do more.

Assassin's Creed. I was a huge fan, played all the games through Black Flag and just... got lost with how many games they started pumping out every year. Been wanting to pick it up again but it's so daunting.

Ah, Assassin's Creed. I never got the first game, but I did get Ezio's Trilogy on my PS3. I played through all of that, and I moved on to the Americas Collection, but I found it hard to get past Black Flag... I don't think I'm as much of a fan of the ships. I'd like to try finishing Syndicate since I got decently into it, but I want to try out the newer Assassin's Creeds, too. Maybe someday!

Your Turn To Die. It's only one game, not a series, but it's my current hyperfixation, and even though I have the capability to actually play it (I don't have a "real" PC or many consoles so my gaming options are limited), any time I actually do have the opportunity to play I don't have the motivation. Despite having a lot of free time I can only dedicate some of it to games like YTTD because I refuse to play horror games when there's no daylight anymore.

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

I have SO. MANY. I could put in here that it's sad ahaha

- Darkwood
- Pokemon Sword
- Persona 5 Royal (finished 5)
- Crash 4

♡design by rabbitswarren, coded by uxie♡

Eldarya, a romance-fantasy, i cant get on it at school tho for the daily points you get to play, and i can only get on it like twice a week
(I NEED MY VAMPIRE BOIIIIIIII)

Sadly I started all of these, but never completed them because I no longer have the games nor the devices needed to play them on anymore. I plan to eventually play them in the future when I have the space to buy them again.

-Paper Mario: The Origami King
-Sonic Unleashed

Last edited:
World of Warcraft. It's not exactly a game you can 'finish' but I would at least like to have more time to cover the significant single-player content. However, aside from already being a considerable time investment to begin with, the game has increasingly focused on requiring events you can only do so much of in a given day, grinding, and difficult-to-organize group content that prevents progression in the story, each of which makes the game take exponentially longer.

I started Hollow Knight and immediately fell in love with it, but wound up quitting about halfway through because it's hard and I suck at games. I wish I could go back and finish it, but I don't have my Switch anymore.

Not so much finish, but I'd love to try Stardew Valley or the new Animal Crossing game!! I rarely play games but here recently I've gotten a lot more interested in those sorta games. My S/O likes to play games like Doom or Halo, but they're so fast-paced to me that it's hard to keep up with what's going on even if I'm watching!

Mass Effect. It has an intriguing storyline, but I never made it past the first game. They seem very time intensive.

Mass Effect. It has an intriguing storyline, but I never made it past the first game. They seem very time intensive.

Same. Played the first game got stuck on the first planet and never played again.

I know very little of Mass Effect, Though I know the one called 'Andromeda' is fucking horrible. I played that and I broke the fucking disk because I was pissed, Now I will never play it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back