Anime & Manga What if? You put a character from one show and make them a character of another?

Phantom Thief of Hearts

We live in the Metal Gear timeline
I was inspired by what "Batman vs Predator" writer Dave Gibbons once said when he made the crossover happen. He mentioned that he treated the Predator as if it was a brand new idea that's introduced in a Batman book and asked... Would it work?

1550639442062.png
It did...​

I thought about this when working on the Beyond Infinite Crisis RP for Junko Enoshima. Given her intellect and her hyper analytical mind it would be foolish to think that she'd walk the exact same path with no alterations. So thinking about it more I wondered who'd be the perfect foil to her in a crossover setting...
spider-man-hero.jpg
Post #7 is what I'm talking about
Needless to say, I thought it worked out great.

So the question I ask for you is well in the title of the thread. What can you do with this little writing exercise?

Well... depends on the movie. If it was DC and Marvel people would probably either scream in excitement or stab someone have mixed feelings aka wanting to scream in excitement or wanting to stab someone
On the other hand, if they combined Harry Potter, Doctor Strange and Doctor Who in my opinion, it would certainly make me screech so loud everyone on the face of the earth would go deaf be exciting!

Hawkmoth from Miraculous Ladybug in literally any other setting. Imagine the beautiful, beautiful chaos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back