• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern What if RPnation was a real nation? [Temporary title]

Alexandra95

Christmas Halloween Witch
Main thread

Somewhere on Earth, 2014: After recent epidemics, your nation has been heavily affected and most of the population has been killed. What is left is a nation without a solid government, no infrastructure and in dire need of workers. As a survivor, your chance to take control and build up the nation again is here. However, you are not alone--you will need to find a way to work with the other survivors, as they will have the same desires as you. In a nation without proper control, you need to establish your role in the society and work together to build up the nation you want it to be; or fight your way to seize all power for yourself.

This is a relatively loose (not meant to have essay-length replies) RP, where you will have the chance to influence a nation with a torn up government. Everyone starts with a set amount of money they can use to invest in how they want to play. Key elements are: working together, creating collaborations and groups; establishing businesses and trading with others and earning money, as well as founding cities, waging clan wars or rebel against authorities, and basically whatever you would want to do in a nation.

Intended difficulty is Novice (can change this), to keep things a bit more loose and flowing (long replies isn't really suited for this). The RP is open to anyone who wants to join, with no real requirements for characters or anything, as you'll have the chance to forge it while you play. Having the same personality/traits as yourself is fine. The RP is, albeit in a (slightly) serious setting, intended to be fun for as many as possible, and free for the players to shape the story and plot as they want/it happens to be.

Rules are simple:

1. Behave respectfully

2. No Godmodding

3. Keep it plausible; it's no fun for anyone if someone just deems themself emperor

Start-up:

Two major cities, the capital and a secondary city, each with different environment and resources

Each player starts out with 10,000 Key (the main currency)

If you want any specific setting, just ask (i.e. preferred location to start in, special career fields, any existing businesses or connections to other players)

-More to be added eventually-

I'm currently looking to see if anyone is interested in joining, if you are go ahead and post. If people are interested I'll make the RP thread soon-ish.

Again, this is my first RP so I apologize if I'm doing anything wrong. Just tell me whatever it is, or if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to join.

I'll be coming back later in the day, don't blame me if I'm not here.

Very interesting idea, but I don't know if I could RP like that. Good job, BTW.

woo people are interested \o/

I think we have enough people to start up, so I'll work on the main page later today

sure, everyone can join :3

I'll be away most of the day so expect some delay till I get the main thread going

Any suggestion for name/title? Or is the current one good?

My goodness, I clicked thinking "I've always wondered that..." And I see, so many familiar people.

Yo Turtle, Lucya, Maven, Justin, Stew, Kira, Crim, how you doin'?

I've made the thread here! Please tell me if there's anything I need to improve as I'm new to this site and its layout/how things are done.

Just bumping this in case someone haven't seen that I made the thread

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back