• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom What if Pokemon was more realistic? (Dark pokemon RP thread)

SMT-Nocturne

One more god rejected
I've always wanted a Pokemon series were they go by the pokedex. The fucked up bio how pokemon can kill humans. Creative stories how pokemon can be implemented in heavily grimdark material. Like using your pokemon to stalk others, or hurt others. Instead of focusing on pokemon battles or squeaky clean kid friendly stories like in the Anime. We really ask this question, "If pokemon were real, what would we do with them?". This has a lot of potential of being a dark RP thread or a serious thread! BTW, Pokémon are not held in Pokéballs against their will in some form of legal slavery, It's canon that Pokémon stay with trainers because they've proven their worth through the battle to "catch" them. Since this is a darker pokemon thread, I want to point out I'm not going by that dark theory. Mostly because I don't like it. Plus, if it was against their will I'm sure they'll snap and kill the trainer sooner or later.
Anyway, Pokemon are sentient and sapient like in the show/game but they do not think like humans. (only interested in personal growth, getting stronger, friendship) It's all the same but it's more real!

P.S. Let's be honest, if we mix real life problems and consequences into pokemon. Pokemon trainers will have to be at least 25 years old to train all types. I'm pretty sure parents would not want a their kid to have a poison, fire or dark type pokemon with them.

If you're interested please PM me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back