• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™› ๐˜ผ๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‹๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™˜๐™ก๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™€๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ž๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ž๐™š๐™ก๐™™๐™จ?

blueroses

Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
F0B8A62A-7CE0-40F1-ADB6-4480FF77058E.jpeg

โ€œElysium (also known as the Elysian Fields) is the section of the underworld reserved for those who were great heroes or particularly beloved by the gods in life. It is seen as an eternal paradise, where warriors, heroes and kings relive their living days by engaging in recreational combat. Elysium is filled with ageless crystal structures and statues depicting various heroes, all overgrown with moss. The river of forgetfulness, Lethe, flows through the area, numbing the memories and old pains of the shades who reside thereโ€ฆโ€

~

Hello. This is a reference to Hades (the game). Though I havenโ€™t finished it, or The Song Of Achilles, Iโ€™m so greatly awed by the relationship Patroclus and Achilles share. While gaming, I ran into Patroclus, all alone and glum in the Elysian Fields. Sitting by himself, looking so lost which made it quite painful, knowing Achilles is living deep down in the Underworld. I couldnโ€™t help but wonder, what if they reunited? What if Achilles escaped and sought him?

I donโ€™t care if you havenโ€™t played the game, but if you run across their posts on Pinterest, or know some lore and are just as heartfelt, Iโ€™m curious to see where our brainstorming could lead us. A one-shot? Something long-term? As long as we get to feel the angst of it all. Pull our heartstrings, make it agonising and beautifulโ€”no need for sugarcoating. Iโ€™d love to discuss how we interpret them as characters, and more. As you can see, this idea isnโ€™t set in stone. Iโ€™m seeking someone who can build on this with me.

And oh, I havenโ€™t introduced myself, I kinda did in my interest check (though it was for another roleplay), but hi again! Iโ€™m Vee. Iโ€™ve been roleplaying for a few years and Iโ€™m a poet at heart. My roleplay replies tend to be anywhere between 400 to 1k words.

Thatโ€˜s all, I think. Do reach out if you have something in mind. If the reference is too confusing, Iโ€™m more than happy to elaborate. Iโ€™ll go back to gaming in the meanwhileโ€ฆ

~

โ€œI could recognise him by touch alone, by smell, I would know him blind, by the way his breaths came and his feet struck the earth. I would know him in death, at the end of the world.โ€

~

Last edited:
Hi! I just came across your post and I would love to work out a story with you! I haven't played the Hades game but I read the song of Achilles and the Illiad. I am absolutely obsessed with Achilles, Patroclus and their story and if you are still looking for someone to rp this with, I'd be more than happy to do this with you :>

Hi! I just came across your post and I would love to work out a story with you! I haven't played the Hades game but I read the song of Achilles and the Illiad. I am absolutely obsessed with Achilles, Patroclus and their story and if you are still looking for someone to rp this with, I'd be more than happy to do this with you :>
Hey, yes Iโ€™m still looking for someone! Considering how much you know about the pair, I think we can even go for something long-term. Are you okay with discussing off-site? If not, I can message you.

Hey, yes Iโ€™m still looking for someone! Considering how much you know about the pair, I think we can even go for something long-term. Are you okay with discussing off-site? If not, I can message you.
Yes, I am fine with that! I have Discord too: Maggie#8378

Users who are viewing this thread

Back