Humor what I HATE about your zodiac sign

... Well, I will say I enjoyed this far more than reading my horoscope in the newspaper for laughs. I am a Gemini by the way probably shouldn't mention that but oh well we are kinda crazy I guess. Thanks for the laughs.

As a Capricorn; I take no offense from the(obviously true) paragraph you wrote about me and my starsign.
Stalker? True.
Weirdo? True.
WItch? Very much true.

^^

I found enjoyment out of this. A little disappointed mine (Aquarius) was so short, but 99% accurate 😂

Well it seems that I need ro find a therapist, during a pandemic, and they don't want me to leave my house...does knitting count as therapy? Or maybe binge watching the Lord of the Rings Trilogy would be better 9 or 12 glorious hours of me alone lol. Nice burns.

"Loser Libra" has a nice ring to it!

Seriously though, as a Libra, your description was pretty accurate minus the Gandhi part.

Never saw this thread before now, but... I gotta say as a Virgo that’s fairly accurate. Nicely done! Interesting and funny read.

Pisces
giphy.gif
You are the cancer and scorpio baby. You cry over everything. You complain over everything. And you are fucking manipulative but as soon as you fuck with them, THEY START CRYING AGAIN. "Like omg.. how you could do this to me..." stfu. The moment you tell them anything, you become worst than the devil.

Side note, these pisces are some clingy mother effers! And you are just stuck with them forever cause bitches cant let you go. You know the crazy manipulative girlfriend that will socially isolate you, poison you but the moment you raise your voice at her, she will start crying and call 911? it's her. It's literally her!

Smug.
So basically
We aren't that crazy lmao
I mean at least me
Except for the fact that yes I am the most manipulative person I've ever known
And trust me I know loads of people
Yes I try to benefit from people and not give a shit about them
Obviously I do because I can't not but
Meh

Anyways yes this is extremely hilarious
I give a fucking thumbs up
Because I can't give you a fist bump through a computer screen

This is really funny to me. I really enjoyed the comments about all the signs. I don’t know much about astrology, but I’ve always found that I’ve resonated with a different other than my own.

Scorpios
giphy.gif
God I hate you but... I love you... like a lot... but I hate you.

Lol it's literally a trap, don't fall in love with a Scorpio. Like honestly, I think Scorpios distant relative is the devil himself. You do one thing wrong and like they'll come up with this six-month plan that ends with you dead in your car by the lake. I don't think Scorpios can like go without sex for more than a week. Like they might actually die. Like honestly never let their minds wander cause it usually ends up in unpleasant places where you are probably getting murdered over something you did 10 years ago... They don't usually care much about their partners. LIke honestly, the only way your relationship will work is if it's long distance cause they can just cut you off at any time and don't need to give you a reason plus you won't end up destroyed.

Every single Scorpio I met always turn out to be this kind of gum-snapping cheerleader who doesn't wind up with the handsome bf because the protagonist is clearly the better person. Literally cheap thriller villains in teenage television show, but irl. Literally a carnal temptress seeking to drag their prey down into the dark.

Honestly, petty, vengeful, sexual emotionally cold and insincere.

Stay away. All the sociopaths come from them.
Yeah, True. Well, Mostly...

Is that really what the virgos you meet do??? That’s the opposite from what I am- I’m sensitive and overly sad with the tendency to put others first before myself. Goes to show how I can’t seem to put myself before my mom who’s abusive mentally and has done me no good. But I still give into her selfishness

but what about cusp signs,huh? how are we to feel about our entire zodiac identity? do we just not matter

Angry Season 2 GIF by The Office

Last edited:
no because as a capricorn i didn’t expect to be personally attacked 😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread

Back