• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom What happen if I take Disney + MMORPG + war together?

GreenSea

Chicken Drumstick Hero
So I just make a new RP about war between 2 kingdoms in Disney continent now don't go yet and I'll ensure this is none like other fandom RP...

There are total of 40 spots in total which 2 of them are the king while other can pick through several jobs.

okay I get it, a stereotype war where you get to battle from either side.

yes and a NO.

see what I've made is something different, I try to implement RPG element such as status, level, gold, and most interactive ones are town building system.

There will be also a lots of classes available! (i get soldier and so on) yes and once again there will be resource class and researcher class, such as Merchant, Blacksmith, and other jobs. You'll be able to promote into your own class as well when you reach a certain level.

to add a simple realism, there will be spies and deflections from both countries, you can deflect and spy although you must pm me first so that the RP would be balance.

There are a lot more to discuss but first here are the RP link:

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/disney-saga-war-of-emporium.59236/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back