• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern What happed to the Roth’s?

AlmighTy

Two Thousand Club
Mature but not rule breaking content

What happens when you look in the mirror and don’t recognize the person you’ve become. My siblings and I have been held captive in a prison called a foster home. Our wardens, Mr., and Mrs. Roth both think of us as objects my sister Mr. Roth’s new infatuation. Me, Mrs. Roth’s secret but I don’t mind it’s my sisters I want to protect. Then my baby sister the “Problem Child” that’s what they call her buts she’s clumsy and tends to get looped in terrible situations. But today will be the last day, Mr. Roth is getting more aggressive with my sister and Mrs. Roth it’s time for me to put a end to it.

The sunset and I stood above Mr. Roth’s now deceased body, my sister sits in the chair across from me in shock. Mrs. Roth screams and runs towards the stairs leading to the house phone, my sister pushes her down the stairs and as her body lays flat my younger sister looks up to us and says, “We have to get rid of the body.”

This is a roleplay that will surround three teenagers in foster case a brother who recently turned 18, and his two sisters one 16 and one 14. They’ve been shifted through foster homes for years the Roth’s being deemed as their final home were nothing less than manipulative and abusive. The older brother falls for the wife, and they began a affair. The 16-year-old sister catches the eye of husband he doesn’t try any thing but the things he says are disgusting. The youngest sister treated as a maid and typically neglected unless her siblings sneak her food.

The year is 1973 in California, just because I feel like getting away with murder was easier before modern technology. The roleplay will follow the siblings trying to cover up a murder and deciding if they must face their consequence’s or flee.

Role’s

Older Brother – AlmighTy

Oldest Sister –

Youngest Sister –

Possible roles

Friends who get dragged into helping

Users who are viewing this thread

Back