Advice/Help What “doll-makers” do you use?

grimmmy

holy work
I’ve been looking for some of those “character-maker”/“doll-maker” games in the case I need one. Any recommendations? It would have to be browser-based, no download.

I usually rely on Charat (friendly warning: it's mostly in Japanese) for making my characters, especially if they're humans. I go with either Genesis or Dressup for girls and Big Bang for boys. Haven't tried any other options, though.

And don't worry, it works even on mobile. No downloads needed.

Waifu Labs is one I've seen used a number of times. Picrew is a pretty good one as far as diversity (in the sense of how many different doll-makers it contains) goes. Only downloads in these are to download the actual picture.

Picrew.me has a lovely selection of styles (the site is in Japanese but the dolls themselves are very intuitive (you click buttons to select different styles of hair, skin, etc)

Meiker.io also has a few choices, this one is in English

Both are mobile friendly

definitely charat, it has a lot of parts that you can use, different parts of shirts you can combine for your own special shirt along with whole ones, etc, and lots of character creators on the site

I used to use Hero Machine, but can't anymore because of Flash being discontinued.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back