Other What Do You Usually Have For Breakfast?

I like to start my day with cereal, but also some eggs to give me some energy and some carbs like bread.

The usual I might say :')

Eggs and bacon is ideal. When I run out though it's just sad but relatively healthier whole wheat raisin bread.

My amazing workplace serves me breakfast most days: those days it's fluffy white bread with butter and cheese, and a cup of tea.
When I'm eating at home I splurge and go for fluffy white bread with butter, cheese, and fruit jams. Combined with a LARGE cup of tea. Back in my hometown, I tend to wait for my partner to make coffee for me, then crawl out of bed and make some scrambled eggs. I love breakfast so much.

I usually don't eat breakfast. I have my lunch at nine o'clock, so for me, you could call it a brunch. Even then what I have depends on what I want. Then again, if I have to get up real early to go somewhere, and it is going to be a several hours before I can stop to eat lunch, then I do eat a bowl of cereal for breakfast.

Hmmm 2 slices of Toast With Strawberry Jam (Whole Wheat) , Scrambled eggs (Japanese style) , a Fruit and Coffee (Milk, no sugar).

If lazy, I'd go with Quaker Oats with Milk, and Coffee (Black)

Depends how lazy I am.
I like making myself fried eggs, sunny side up, but sometimes mehhhh so most of the time I just have cereal or Instant Oatmeal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back