• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern What do you mean I have a superpower? [m/m]

Lir_the_witch

Lir the Forest Prince
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! Hello my Name's Lir, I've been role playing for around almost 9 years, I'm 21 looking for someone who's 18 or over [just age thing] , can give me like a short paragraph minimum and someone who can play several characters, just because playing only our characters for everything would get stale, ya know?

I have this character and general concept for a while, his original design got salvaged for an og story I plan to write one day and I've recently wanted to pick this concept back up. This dude is a guy who lives in a world of super powers, around 40% of the population has powers that shows up at whatever point, most common is birth or puberty and others in more rare cases is in 20's or something

He's in college when this happens and for the legal acts of the super powered has to attend minimum 1 year at a specific college that has these classes for folks with super powers and he's so upset about this

The setting would be this colleges, where those with powers can go to learn to either work as a super hero or some other first responder or just go because they need to be there like in his case, they have a bunch of different programs that can change over to different colleges after that 1 year

The romantic plot concept is kinda up in the air we'll have action as well and some drama

If you want to learn more ask me!, I'll tell you more specific lore stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back