Other What do you hate the most?

What do I hate? Let me count the things!

Extremism, because they're loony morons, and the simple fact that for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. For every extremist group, another extremist group on the opposite side of the spectrum is formed.

Neo-nazis, white supremacists, the KKK, and all their ilk. Bloody domestic terrorists

On the flip side, the crazy groups of BLM. The entire movement isn't bad, but it's an apple that's half rotted, especially when you see crazy fuckers screaming "Kill the Whites" running through the streets

Antifa. The fact that it sounds like something Orwell came up with is enough to make me dislike it. The fact that they're domestic terrorists as well dosen't help, either.

Communisim. It's a fragging lovely idea on paper, but that's where it should stay, as it's the only place where it works. On paper. Utopia's are impossible, because humanity's to stupid to try without instantly corrupting it.

Fascism. Same argument as communism. Hitler didn't help.

The crazies in the Alt-left. Those annoying buggers. The ones who take the rather nice ideas of trigger warnings and safe spaces and make everybody hate them.

The crazy section of the Alt-right. Slightly worse than the Alt-left, as they tend to tack on the amazing wonders that are extremist religious people, the KKK, and Neo-Nazis.

Extremist Religious groups. Westburo baptist church, any muslim terror cell, and those crazy terrorist jews. Yes, there are actually terrorist jews. I was probably as surprised as you are learning that.

Asshole Atheists. The guys who go around telling every religious person they're stupid, those kinds of assholes.

People who say they want to have a serious debate, then just drone on and on never letting me put up my points until it's taken so fragging long I can't remember anything beyond your last point, and THEN have the fragging gall to interupt me when I'm speaking!

People who keep telling me I'm going to Hell for being agnostic. If that's true, then all the cool people are in hell. Isaac Asimov, Robert A. Heinlein, H. Beam Piper, Franz Kafka, Anne McCaffrey, etc. etc. So, if anything, I'd be quite happy in Hell, if it even exists.

People who keep telling me to "let Jesus into my heart". Frag that noise.

Ooh boy, still a ways to go.

Milo Yiannopoulos. He advocates pedophilia. That deserves a hard fuck you.

That fucking terrorist who did the Charleston attack. Sub-human filth, should be bloody killed.

Anti-Vaxxers. Fine, go ahead and die from an easily curable disease. But not the fucking kids. And if I hear one more bastard say they can "pray the sick away", I'm gonna go kick some ass.

Anti-Gun people. Gun's don't kill people, people kill people. Blaming guns only causes people to ignore the underlying social problems. Also, have you SEEN Britain lately? Fuck those acid attacks. I'd rather be shot then be attacked with acid.

Big Businesses. They stifle the economy, take jobs from those who need them, and just ruin everything.

The current head of the FCC. Bastard trying to let big business do whatever the fuck it wants. Fuck that guy. He's a bought man.

There's a ton more, but I'm to lazy to continue.
Iskandar Iskandar

EDIT: Oops, nearly forgot to add this. People who cut me off. ESPECIALLY those who I have allowed to speak their entire schpeel about how Pizza-Gate's totally real, and other crap along those lines
Dalamus, are you like secretly me? This is like completely me and my opinions!

Anti-Vaxxers. Fine, go ahead and die from an easily curable disease. But not the fucking kids. And if I hear one more bastard say they can "pray the sick away", I'm gonna go kick some ass.

Yes. Yes.
Going off of this, I hate when people use autism as a scapegoat. Even aside from the fact that vaccines definitely don't cause autism, it just strikes me as really cold, apathetic parenting. Would they rather have a child get polio or measles, than have a perfectly healthy autistic child? Really? I mean, as an autistic person, let me tell you that it's not nearly as bad as being maimed or killed by an avoidable disease.

People who RP on Serious Gmod RP servers just to make edgy characters that go around and Perma Kill every character that says something as simple as 'Fuck off.' Like I've dealt with these people. Yesterday one of their characters aimed a gun at me for mine calling them a unmoral autist and then called me obnoxious OOC when I called their character edgy.

Like you know what? I'm going on a full on rant here. Being edgy isn't necessarily a bad thing but honestly if you go around wanting to literally kill people for saying a insult or having an opinion then make the excuse of 'Well it's my character xd.' honestly maybe RP isn't for you. Killing everyone for a insult or an opinion doesn't make your character original, it just makes it shitty and dumb as fuck.

Like even the joker from batman is less god damn blood thirsty holy shit.

Worst part is most people on Serious RP servers nowadays make their characters like this, and people stick up for them.

Last edited:
Ah. My thing was a fuckton of apocalypse rp . Later I was lucky enough to find a weird cyberpunk concept (including a thing with a frontier planet and something called 'god heads,') and a war hammer 40k rogue trader server.

But yeah, I noticed the drop in quality too. A lot of servers just maybe a year ago didn't have a lore set up in their pages, or (god help us) allowed role playing through microphones. These were serious role plays too, or they said they were.
I think it's all the older rpers getting too old for gmod stuff, so the ones in now are either the few lucky ones or a lot of kids that are new to it. Hopefully it'll get better over time, but I don't know

Since this seems highly political I'll jump in because what can possibly go wrong there.

I hate the regressive left most of all. A lot of people go "the regressive left and alt-right" and I'm not one of those people. I'm not a fan of the alt-right, but hating them is like hating an autistic toothless baby tiger that's blind. You couldn't find a more powerless segment of society if you tried. Hating them is just a waste of my time and energy. The regressive left, though? They actually do stuff. They actually have power. They're an actual legitimate threat to society, so I hate them. Most everything else I hate stems from the regressive left, too. Only thing the right does that I hate comes from establishment republicans being dicks and pushing retarded policies or blocking policies that benefit the american people. Give me affordable healthcare you bastards, so I can stop paying Obama's fines and start paying for my actual health.

Since this seems highly political I'll jump in because what can possibly go wrong there.

I hate the regressive left most of all. A lot of people go "the regressive left and alt-right" and I'm not one of those people. I'm not a fan of the alt-right, but hating them is like hating an autistic toothless baby tiger that's blind. You couldn't find a more powerless segment of society if you tried. Hating them is just a waste of my time and energy. The regressive left, though? They actually do stuff. They actually have power. They're an actual legitimate threat to society, so I hate them. Most everything else I hate stems from the regressive left, too. Only thing the right does that I hate comes from establishment republicans being dicks and pushing retarded policies or blocking policies that benefit the american people. Give me affordable healthcare you bastards, so I can stop paying Obama's fines and start paying for my actual health.

I agree with you on affordable health care, 200%.

Not sure what you mean by "regressive left" though. Is that like the left that the Clintons support, or like the left that broke trans college kids are activists for? I feel like they're very different.

Also, I'd like to point out the alt-right includes white supremacists (the KKK and Neo-Nazis anong them), and they account for a large portion of domestic terrorism. So, not exactly harmless.They hold no government force, but they're often violent and promote even greater violence than they themselves can accomplish.

Not sure what you mean by "regressive left" though. Is that like the left that the Clintons support, or like the left that broke trans college kids are activists for? I feel like they're very different.

Also, I'd like to point out the alt-right includes white supremacists (the KKK and Neo-Nazis anong them), and they account for a large portion of domestic terrorism. So, not exactly harmless.They hold no government force, but they're often violent and promote even greater violence than they themselves can accomplish.

The regressive left is the modern democrat party and those who support them. The college kids rioting every other day of the week. Denying science and insisting men and women are the same or that gender is a social construct. Advocating for open borders and the removal of free speech. Pushing for racial segregation and racism. Fighting for female supremacy and trying to make men a second class.

As for white supremacists, I stand by my statement. I can count the number of terrorist acts committed by them over the past 7 years on one hand. I can't even count the number of terrorist acts committed by the left over the past 7 days on one hand. The KKK, or Neo-nazis, have no support, no authority, no power. The most they do is get 12-man rallies where they stand around saying mean things for a few hours before going home. Unless the regressive left crashes the party and turns things violent as they always do.

I'm the type of person that look at the here and now. I don't care if the KKK were big and scary and deadly 50 years ago. I care about what they are today. And what they are today is completely irrelevant. The only reason neo-nazis or the KKK even have a voice today is because the regressive left's blatant anti-white agenda is giving them one. You can't go around tearing down american history and advocating for the extinction of the white race and expect neo-nazis not to gain support.

So there's no reason to waste my time on the extremist right. They're powerless and the only way that will ever change is if the regressive left is allowed to continue it's propagation of communism and anti-white racism. If you stop the regressive left you stop the extremist right at the same time. So why bother focusing on the symptom when you can instead focus on the root cause?

Are you sure about large portion of domestic terrorism? I swear that ANTIFA idiots and BLM have a way larger portion, and that even a simple google research has more results related to ANTIFirstAmendment- I mean, ANTIFA terrorist attacks than Neo-Nazis and KKK.

(As an EXAMPLE, the only results I've got for "far right terrorism" and "KKK terrorist attacks" are the one of the recent riots over that confederate statue, when the far right guy drove over some rioters and a wiki link to "christian terrorism", while "ANTIFA" and "BLM terrorist attacks" have almost five to ten times as more results.)

Are you sure about large portion of domestic terrorism? I swear that ANTIFA idiots and BLM have a way larger portion, and that even a simple google research has more results related to ANTIFirstAmendment- I mean, ANTIFA terrorist attacks than Neo-Nazis and KKK.

(As an EXAMPLE, the only results I've got for "far right terrorism" and "KKK terrorist attacks" are the one of the recent riots over that confederate statue, when the far right guy drove over some rioters and a wiki link to "christian terrorism", while "ANTIFA" and "BLM terrorist attacks" have almost five to ten times as more results.)

I looked up "domestic terrorism". The first page was full of results about Charlottesville, primarily about the murder of Heather Heyers. Nothing about "AntiFa" ever came up.
This was one of the first results, after the Charlottesville news, from Politifact and the U.S Extremist Crime Database.ExtremistGraph1.jpg

In addition, most of the attacks and violence attributed to "BLM" Is actually from race separatist groups like the Black Liberation Army (who are ckassified as terrorists by US government).

I looked up "domestic terrorism". The first page was full of results about Charlottesville, primarily about the murder of Heather Heyers. Nothing about "AntiFa" ever came up.
This was one of the first results, after the Charlottesville news, from Politifact and the U.S Extremist Crime Database.View attachment 345643

In addition, most of the attacks and violence attributed to "BLM" Is actually from race separatist groups like the Black Liberation Army (who are ckassified as terrorists by US government).

I'm pretty sure we're comparing ANTIFirstAmendment/BLM with Neo-Nazi skinheads/KKK, and not muslims?

Did you see the word "death" up there? I did.
Have there been any deaths related to Anti-fascist groups since 2002?

Just because they're bad at it doesn't mean they're better. You had a regressive sanders supporter try to murder a dozen congressmen. You've had antifa stab people, shoot people, run them over with cars. Just because antifa are failures at everything, including murder, doesn't absolve them.

Then let's not even get into hospitalization. That guy in charlottesville is antifa's tuesday morning. He sent, what, like a dozen people to the hospital? Antifa send a dozen people to the hospital at literally every event they go to. And then of course the millions of people negatively impacted by their actions. All those store owners who had their stores ransacked. All those people prevented from getting to work. Antifa has caused tens of millions of dollars in damages to this country with their endless rioting.

This is the problem. Antifa and the regressive left are far worse, but because the extreme right killed a person and antifa didn't everyone pretends the extreme right are worse. At the end of the day it's a numbers game, and the regressive left wins by a mile when it comes to sheer number of people they've inflicted violence on.

Just because they're bad at it doesn't mean they're better. You had a regressive sanders supporter try to murder a dozen congressmen. You've had antifa stab people, shoot people, run them over with cars. Just because antifa are failures at everything, including murder, doesn't absolve them.

Then let's not even get into hospitalization. That guy in charlottesville is antifa's tuesday morning. He sent, what, like a dozen people to the hospital? Antifa send a dozen people to the hospital at literally every event they go to. And then of course the millions of people negatively impacted by their actions. All those store owners who had their stores ransacked. All those people prevented from getting to work. Antifa has caused tens of millions of dollars in damages to this country with their endless rioting.

This is the problem. Antifa and the regressive left are far worse, but because the extreme right killed a person and antifa didn't everyone pretends the extreme right are worse. At the end of the day it's a numbers game, and the regressive left wins by a mile when it comes to sheer number of people they've inflicted violence on.

...did you look at the graph? Do you have any stats (preferably from goveenment or law enforcement sources) that contradict mine?

...did you look at the graph? Do you have any stats (preferably from goveenment or law enforcement sources) that contradict mine?

Why would I respond to a graph that couldn't be more irrelevant if it tried? We're talking about the extreme right and the extreme left. Islam has nothing to do with it. We're comparing KKK/Neo-Nazis/White Supremacists to the likes of Antifa/BLM/Other regressive organizations. Show me a graph of alt-left violence vs alt-right violence and we can discuss that.

Why would I respond to a graph that couldn't be more irrelevant if it tried? We're talking about the extreme right and the extreme left. Islam has nothing to do with it. We're comparing KKK/Neo-Nazis/White Supremacists to the likes of Antifa/BLM/Other regressive organizations. Show me a graph of alt-left violence vs alt-right violence and we can discuss that.

It is relevant. It points out, in no unclear terns, that AntiFa protestors have killed no one. There is very little data about "alt left" violence, because it isn't nearly as rampant as conservative news would have you believe. I ransacked the FBI website and found no information about anti fascist protestors. I don't condone violence from any platform, but I don't think these activists are that much of a crisis, honestly.

It is relevant. It points out, in no unclear terns, that AntiFa protestors have killed no one. There is very little data about "alt left" violence, because it isn't nearly as rampant as conservative news would have you believe. I ransacked the FBI website and found no information about anti fascist protestors. I don't condone violence from any platform, but I don't think these activists are that much of a crisis, honestly.

And you're too focused on the killing aspect. As long as no one dies political violence and terrorism are a-ok! No, no it isn't. At every single event antifa shows up to dozens of people are hurt. Dozens are arrested. You could just youtube search "antifa violence" and have enough footage to last you until 2018. They beat people over the head with bike locks. They stab someone for attending a conservative speaking event. They shoot up congressmen. They literally stand around a guy laying limp and unconscious on the ground and beat his body repeatedly.

So no, they haven't killed anyone (by some miracle because lord knows they've tried). But that doesn't change the fact that they are a thousand times more violent and more dangerous than any white supremacist group. You, my friend, need to source information from more than just far-left news outlets if you think the regressive left's violence isn't as rampant as you think. I could pick a rally/protest/riot out of a hat and come up with a dozen different instances of regressive left violence from that one event alone it is that common.

And you're too focused on the killing aspect. As long as no one dies political violence and terrorism are a-ok! No, no it isn't. At every single event antifa shows up to dozens of people are hurt. Dozens are arrested. You could just youtube search "antifa violence" and have enough footage to last you until 2018. They beat people over the head with bike locks. They stab someone for attending a conservative speaking event. They shoot up congressmen. They literally stand around a guy laying limp and unconscious on the ground and beat his body repeatedly.

So no, they haven't killed anyone (by some miracle because lord knows they've tried). But that doesn't change the fact that they are a thousand times more violent and more dangerous than any white supremacist group. You, my friend, need to source information from more than just far-left news outlets if you think the regressive left's violence isn't as rampant as you think. I could pick a rally/protest/riot out of a hat and come up with a dozen different instances of regressive left violence from that one event alone it is that common.

...the government is far left now? But YouTube is trustworthy? Ok.
And mostly college-age activists are more dangerous than Nazis? Nice.
Believe me, I've looked. I've found about 12 individual cases of violence by left-based protestors, and I think its odd that you equate that to literal Nazis.

...the government is far left now? But YouTube is trustworthy? Ok.
And mostly college-age activists are more dangerous than Nazis? Nice.
Believe me, I've looked. I've found about 12 individual cases of violence by left-based protestors, and I think its odd that you equate that to literal Nazis.

The "BUT THEY'RE FUCKING NAZIS!" argument has never, and will never, be a valid argument. They could be literally Hitler reincarnated for all I care, if they haven't done violence I still don't care. Welcome to america where free speech means you can voice repugnant views.

The reason government statistics aren't a valid argument isn't because they don't exist, it's because they aren't neatly categorized so you can spend 30 seconds googling it. There is no "antifa" category for crime. You would have to do actual digging to get the dozens of arrest reports following every single antifa event and then sift through those to weed out which ones were right-wingers defending themselves and which were antifa instigating violence. The fact that you can't find any records is because you're not looking hard enough. You literally go to google, type in something like "antifa crime data" or something and then come back here when you don't find anything.

That's why youtube is better here, because a 30 second search of youtube can yield hundreds of examples of regressive left violence without requiring you to dig through police records. You can see with your own two eyes as antifa slam a bat into a woman's head. Or when they throw a woman to the ground and kick her in the face. Or when they throw a bottle filled with rocks at someone's head. Or smash someone's skull in with a bike lock. You can see all of this yourself.

So when it comes to communists who commit terrorism against nazis who do literally nothing other than say mean things, yeah, I'm going to stand against the commie terrorists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back