Other What do you hate the most?

1. People who think they're better than everyone and are basically narcissistic.
2. People who judge others by appearance.
3. Art thieves.
4. The moment when a stranger starts talking to you and you really just wanna be alone.
5. When a classmate of yours will do anything to drag your name through the dirt.
6. That one weeb in art club who's always talking about anime 24/7 to the point that it:s unbearable.
7. When autocorrect randomly starts translating nugget to n word.
8. When you say hi to someone and they just stare at you.

Leeet's cause the third world war ladies, gentlemen, Apache attack helicopters and so on:

Before my notifs get spammed with warnings: The text below may TRIGGER some people, you have been warned.

1)ANTIFA (More like, ANTI First Amendment)
= They act exactly like their imaginary enemies. They're mostly consisted of commies in disguise and whiny anarchists that act tough under masks.

Extra points for calling conservative and minarchists "evil fascist racist homophobic transphobic *insert paragraph long of 'phobic' insults*" especially when true fascism fought for the state and wasn't "racist".

Double the points for being against cops but are the first to call them when something turns violent.

2) The "RE" Progressive left = Basically anything that narrows down to: SJW special snowflakes, the feminist movement and the "muh hillary dindu nothing rong, trump is evil dictator" (both did something wrong), hell, even I personally prefer Bernie Supporters

PS: (just a heads up; if you really fight for equality, you're an equalitarian)

3) The BLM Movement = Basically ANTIFA but way more violent

4) People that claim Allies did nothing wrong during that war, and yes, I'm looking at you bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki/Gulags/People starving to death in the USSR= Self Explained

(P.S: I never claimed the "axis were right"... just before someone tries to report me)
jesus christ i hope i don't get banned from this

The TRIGGERING ZONE is over, you may continue reading

4= Some types of red

5= Tea, even if my username is based of a british person.

6= Uh... well. people who say "gray"... the word just makes me cringe.

Well.... that was basically it *Wipes sweat*

Jesus, sorry for going way too over-political about this.

4) People that claim Allies did nothing wrong during that war, and yes, I'm looking at you bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki/Gulags/People starving to death in the USSR= Self Explained

(P.S: I never claimed the "axis were right"... just before someone tries to report me)
jesus christ i hope i don't get banned from this

I say it was justified nuking Japan. As for the USSR was only an ally of convenience, they were the lesser of two evils versus the Nazis. I say that because the Soviet Union was not a democracy so this whole thing people starving there wasn't an allied problem, it was a Soviet problem.

I say it was justified nuking Japan. As for the USSR was only an ally of convenience, they were the lesser of two evils versus the Nazis. I say that because the Soviet Union was not a democracy so this whole thing people starving there wasn't an allied problem, it was a Soviet problem.

Well.. nuking an already destroyed country that could have both of those towns easily invaded or simply used the bombs as a threat to the japanese could easily be an easier option, since the IJA barely had enough soldiers by said time..

And well, technically wouldn't it be an Allied problem since they fought for democracy and the Soviets had killed over three times the number the NatSoc Germany did? But well, as I personally say and agree with you, there were no good people, only the "lesser evil" side.

A lot of right-wing shit, like PragerU and Breitbart. I'm slowly coming to the conclusion that Ben Shapiro (Who I think is well respected by conservatives?) might be an unreliable speaker as well, considering a talk he gave on transgenderism where he showed he didn't know what it was.

A lot of what anti-feminists say regarding certain feminist topics, like 'gender' and the wage gap. Though anti-feminists in general can be pretty annoying considering how little they often know about what they're criticizing.
A lot of milo fanboys, mostly the ones who unironically say "He can't be homophobic or racist, because he's gay and has a fetish for black people!"

And still faith healers.

A lot of right-wing shit, like PragerU and Breitbart. I'm slowly coming to the conclusion that Ben Shapiro (Who I think is well respected by conservatives?) might be an unreliable speaker considering a talk he gave on transgenderism.

A lot of what anti-feminists say regarding certain feminist topics, like 'gender' and the wage gap. Though anti-feminists in general can be pretty annoying considering how little they often know about what their criticizing.
A lot of milo fanboys, mostly the ones dumb enough to unironically say "He can't be homophobic or racist, because he's gay and has a fetish for black people!"

And still faith healers.

But isn't Breitbart ran by a jew and a lot of right wing peple strongly dislike it? Hm, not so sure.

Also, what do you mean by "considering how little they often know about what their criticizing."?

But isn't Breitbart ran by a jew and a lot of right wing peple strongly dislike it? Hm, not so sure.

Also, what do you mean by "considering how little they often know about what their criticizing."?
Breitbart was founded by a conservative and is known for being a far-right news source, possibly alt-right. Also: Ben Shapiro is a jewish conservative speaker, so I'm not sure what the line of thinking was with the 'jew' part. They're being connected with alt-right ideas, which is probably why /conservatives/ hate them, because the alt-right's very idea is an alternative to mainstream conservatism.

Ask about intersectionality theory, and you'll usually get a blank stare. Despite that, one may criticize third wave feminism for sticking a finger into every social issues pie.

Anti-feminists may criticize the whole gender debate as 'silly,' as there's only two genders - 'You either have a penis or a vagina,' but meanwhile there's an entirely different definition of the word often being used than the biological one. While there are also arguments for the biological side, the second definition is almost never brought up. If, in the same breath, you hear them criticize the idea that 'gender is a social construct' as 'and there's only two genders,' they're one of the people that didn't do their research.

Ask about the wage gap, and you'll most likely hear them parrot Christina Hoff Summers: The wage gap is due to women choosing different jobs than men. Thinking this is a refutation, rather than an explanation, but never explaining why women do this at all.

Not knowing what the actual difference between third and second wave feminism is. Examples of this being shown include "Second wave feminism worried about real inequality, like the vote and other things in the law," when that's one of the biggest distinctions - Third wave is about social inequality. Not entirely, but that's the focus.

Someone may bring up 'trigger warnings' as being something silly, not being aware that they're to protect people who suffer from PTSD or those who may suffer an anxiety attack. Do keep in mind that this is for when someone is going to go in detail about trigger topics, not just say a word.

Someone may bring up 'safe spaces' as silly, lopping all of them in with 'intellectual echo chambers.' Them not realizing they're working under the same idea as alcoholics anonymous and sexual abuse centers (the latter being included as a type of 'safe space,') but it also includes people who've experienced transphobia, homophobia, and racism. The purpose is so people will talk about things they'd otherwise be afraid to talk about, for whatever reason.

And bonus points if they connect the 'rape culture' idea with third wave feminism, when it was coined during the second wave of feminism.

Though this is from my own experience watching anti-feminist speakers and hearing what my anti-feminist friends have to say. I could also bring up 'egalitarianism,' as 'equity' and 'equality' are two different things and men and women are sexually dimorphic creatures where total equality wouldn't give the full picture, but it is understandable for someone to take on that title at first.

Last edited:
The Gunrunner said:
Breitbart was founded by a conservative and is known for being a far-right news source, possibly alt-right. Also: Ben Shapiro is a jewish conservative speaker, so I'm not sure what the line of thinking was with the 'jew' part. They're being connected with alt-right ideas, which is probably why /conservatives/ hate them, because the alt-right's very idea is an alternative to mainstream conservatism.

I wouldn't say they're alt-right but they're certainly a different breed of right-wing politics that does not adhere to your typical mainstream "RINO" conservationism. Which to me is refreshing, but to each their own on where they get their sources of news.

The Gunrunner said:
Someone may bring up 'trigger warnings' as being something silly, not being aware that they're to protect people who suffer from PTSD or those who may suffer an anxiety attack. Do keep in mind that this is for when someone is going to go in detail about trigger topics, not just say a word.

The only people who need to be protected from PTSD are people who really went through traumatic experiences such as war, shootouts with criminals (referring to brave folks in the police force) freak accidents and other major life changing experiences of that caliber. These delicate snowflakes who get PTSD because their feelings were hurt need to man the fuck up, or for the womenfolk here to put their big girl pants on. Suck it up buttercup.

I didn't have a space space when I was in school and becoming of age when my feelings were hurt. I just had to deal with it. It's a sad day when we have an entire generation of people of wimps and cowards needing trigger warnings so we won't damage their overly delicate sensibilities. Jesus Christ.

Rant over.

I wouldn't say they're alt-right but they're certainly a different breed of right-wing politics that does not adhere to your typical mainstream "RINO" conservationism. Which to me is refreshing, but to each their own on where they get their sources of news.
To be fair, I would say it is hard to pin down EXACTLY what 'alt-right' is. They have been connected with a few other ideas (like white nationalism, for example,) but you'll also get alt-righters who don't agree with that idea. I myself don't know quite enough about the movement to give my own idea of the definition, but from my limited exposure I have noticed anti-globalism, anti-immigration, oftentimes ideas of nationalism, annd... well, again, sometimes white-nationalism but I haven't seen that myself.
But yes, maybe Breitbart isn't Alt-right. Although, Milo did attract a lot of alt-righters to the website and has admitted that they have a lot of shared ideas. My own opinion is that it's hard to give a definitive 'yes' or 'no.' I would, however, agree with the idea of more options being refreshing.

The only people who need to be protected from PTSD are people who really went through traumatic experiences such as war, shootouts with criminals (referring to brave folks in the police force) freak accidents and other major life changing experiences of that caliber. These delicate snowflakes who get PTSD because their feelings were hurt need to man the fuck up, or for the womenfolk here to put their big girl pants on. Suck it up buttercup.
Since you said '... and other major life changing experiences of that caliber,' I don't know how to respond. You and I might disagree on what does and doesn't qualify, and the lack of specification means I don't know where to begin.
However, I can respond to "These delicate snowflakes who get PTSD because their feelings were hurt..."
You don't get PTSD just because your feelings were hurt. That's not how it works; "PTSD is essentially a memory filing error caused by a traumatic event. When you experience something really traumatic such as a physical attack, burglary, miscarriage, or car accident, your body suspends ‘normal operations’ and temporarily shuts down some bodily functions such as memory processing." So if someone actually did legitimately get PTSD from hurt feelings, they may actually have a mental disorder that caused that. That's what I would guess anyway, since that doesn't seem like normal human behavior.
Otherwise, your criteria includes 'and other major life changing experiences of that caliber,' and it doesn't really explain what doesn't count. I don't know what you do and don't include, so arguing would require lumping in things which you haven't given your thoughts on.

I didn't have a space space when I was in school and becoming of age when my feelings were hurt. I just had to deal with it. It's a sad day when we have an entire generation of people of wimps and cowards needing trigger warnings so we won't damage their overly delicate sensibilities. Jesus Christ.
I've rewritten this post like five times now because I can't tell what you're trying to argue for or do in this post. You quoted me, it seemed like it was worded to disagree with me, but none of it disagreed with what I said. I'd instead like to use this time to bring up an issue with being unspecific; by not saying what is cowardly or when a trigger warning is unnecessary, you're not arguing anything that someone can agree or disagree with. "Don't be a pussy" can be interpreted in so many ways with just that, that it doesn't say anything.
I was originally going to argue that bullying should be considered worthy of a safe space, but how you got your feelings hurt had a massive gap that I could slide in anything from 'being punched in the face' to 'seeing the colour green.'

Understanding PTSD Flashbacks and Triggers | PTSD UK
And
Symptoms of PTSD | PTSD UK
I argue that if you have PTSD, then that's what matters. One person may not receive it from the same experience, but that doesn't matter - The person who has PTSD from that event still got it. Thus, treatment and protection are justified. Further specifics may have exemptions depending on the example, but the reasoning shouldn't be "Lol fuk dat wuss," but because of issues with practicality.

Though there's also something called 'complex PTSD,' which is a PTSD acquired over prolonged exposure, rather than just one event. Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (C-PTSD) It also has examples of what can cause it. There's more to PTSD than what soldiers and cops see and experience.

The Gunrunner said:
To be fair, I would say it is hard to pin down EXACTLY what 'alt-right' is.

Perhaps that is on purpose so their detractors won't get them bogged down in petty identity politics. Even though I consider myself alt-right, I do not associate with the white nationalists but I do want some sort of counter to the far-left demagoguery that I had to deal with for the past decade. Is that too much to ask?

The Gunrunner said:
Since you said '... and other major life changing experiences of that caliber,' I don't know how to respond. You and I might disagree on what does and doesn't qualify, and the lack of specification means I don't know where to begin."PTSD is essentially a memory filing error caused by a traumatic event. When you experience something really traumatic such as a physical attack, burglary, miscarriage, or car accident, your body suspends ‘normal operations’ and temporarily shuts down some bodily functions such as memory processing."

I agree.

The Gunrunner said:
Otherwise, your criteria includes 'and other major life changing experiences of that caliber,' and it doesn't really explain what doesn't count. I don't know what you do and don't include, so arguing would require lumping in things which you haven't given your thoughts on.

For clarification purposes your quote on PTSD essentially is encompasses what I meant. I include the really traumatic experiences that you just listed in your last post and again we agree.

The Gunrunner said:
I've rewritten this post like five times now because I can't tell what you're trying to argue for or do in this post. You quoted me, it seemed like it was worded to disagree with me, but none of it disagreed with what I said.

Not really to disagree but to add my own two cents to the subject matter because it seems we both have strong feelings on it albeit I'm a little more blunt on my sentiments as you can see.

The Gunrunner said:
"Don't be a pussy" can be interpreted in so many ways with just that, that it doesn't say anything.I was originally going to argue that bullying should be considered worthy of a safe space, but how you got your feelings hurt had a massive gap that I could slide in anything from 'being punched in the face' to 'seeing the colour green.'

I prefer to use the term conditioning because like everyone else I was bullied in school but I had my own defense mechanisms in place. It probably explains why I developed a very gruff personality over the years and it never really "mellowed" with age. I guess everyone's psyche is different.

The Gunrunner said:
I argue that if you have PTSD, then that's what matters. One person may not receive it from the same experience, but that doesn't matter - The person who has PTSD from that event still got it. Thus, treatment and protection are justified. Further specifics may have exemptions depending on the example, but the reasoning shouldn't be "Lol fuk dat wuss," but because of issues with practicality.

Though there's also something called 'complex PTSD,' which is a PTSD acquired over prolonged exposure, rather than just one event. Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (C-PTSD) It also has examples of what can cause it. There's more to PTSD than what soldiers and cops see and experience.

Again I see no issue here. In the future if I quote you, it's not primarily that I'm disagreeing with you but more or less how we stand on the issue if there was a disagreement. Suffice it to say I was feeling you out on the subject matter. Some people however make it a little bit too obvious...

This website's anti spam "ten post" rule. I wanna do stuff. This is absurd. Oh well, guess I'll mess with my profile until someone contacts me.

Well congratulations you're another brainwashed globalist tool who will probably be willingly barcode your forehead because it's progress. Enjoy having a microchip shoved up your ass when the make it mandatory some 20 years in the future.

What, did they threaten your safe space or something?

The tyrant and violent acts of the left.

This video could explain some of the reasoning that I found.

They threaten my freedom and the sovereignty of my homeland.

So... you don't feel safe?

Conveniently on topic, if there's one thing I hate, it's piddly little internet logicmen like you whining on and on about feminists and social justice warriors, people who go out of their way to make a positive difference to society instead of tapping out brainwashed colonio-capitalist lies online. Watch out, nerd, the Fascist Registration Crew are here and they're gonna violate the sovereignty of your position on the gender spectrum. Which it is, by the way, and anyone who denies otherwise also falls into the category of something I hate. Hate the most.

Stone me to death, and peace out, pals.

Last edited:
So... you don't feel safe?

Conveniently on topic, if there's one thing I hate, it's piddly little internet logicmen like you whining on and on about feminists and social justice warriors, people who go out of their way to make a positive difference to society instead of tapping out brainwashed colonio-capitalist lies online. Watch out, nerd, the Fascist Registration Crew are here and they're gonna violate the sovereignty of your position on the gender spectrum. Which it is, by the way, and anyone who denies otherwise also falls into the category of something I hate. Hate the most.

Stone me to death, and peace out, pals.

Freedom of gender identity and expression aren't the only rights they want to do away with. They're also screwing over poor and disabled people, and poc, and always have been. They screw over just about everyone who doesn't align with their narrow beliefs on who matters as a human being.

They defend no rights other than their "right" to be hateful to whomever they please. That's the only thing they seem to march the streets for, anyway.

Hm. What do I hate the most at the moment?

The Extremist Left and the Alt-Right. They give a bad name for both sides and tend to be rather hateful and just idiotic.

EDIT: Freedom of Speech is great, but when ya gotta resort to violence like both sides have, you dun fucked up.

Then again I am a 'moderate' and don't affiliate with either side. If anything I'll stick to the Philip DeFranco Party.

Oh, and butterflies. Little shits are creepy up close

Last edited:
What do I hate? Let me count the things!

Extremism, because they're loony morons, and the simple fact that for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. For every extremist group, another extremist group on the opposite side of the spectrum is formed.

Neo-nazis, white supremacists, the KKK, and all their ilk. Bloody domestic terrorists

On the flip side, the crazy groups of BLM. The entire movement isn't bad, but it's an apple that's half rotted, especially when you see crazy fuckers screaming "Kill the Whites" running through the streets

Antifa. The fact that it sounds like something Orwell came up with is enough to make me dislike it. The fact that they're domestic terrorists as well dosen't help, either.

Communisim. It's a fragging lovely idea on paper, but that's where it should stay, as it's the only place where it works. On paper. Utopia's are impossible, because humanity's to stupid to try without instantly corrupting it.

Fascism. Same argument as communism. Hitler didn't help.

The crazies in the Alt-left. Those annoying buggers. The ones who take the rather nice ideas of trigger warnings and safe spaces and make everybody hate them.

The crazy section of the Alt-right. Slightly worse than the Alt-left, as they tend to tack on the amazing wonders that are extremist religious people, the KKK, and Neo-Nazis.

Extremist Religious groups. Westburo baptist church, any muslim terror cell, and those crazy terrorist jews. Yes, there are actually terrorist jews. I was probably as surprised as you are learning that.

Asshole Atheists. The guys who go around telling every religious person they're stupid, those kinds of assholes.

People who say they want to have a serious debate, then just drone on and on never letting me put up my points until it's taken so fragging long I can't remember anything beyond your last point, and THEN have the fragging gall to interupt me when I'm speaking!

People who keep telling me I'm going to Hell for being agnostic. If that's true, then all the cool people are in hell. Isaac Asimov, Robert A. Heinlein, H. Beam Piper, Franz Kafka, Anne McCaffrey, etc. etc. So, if anything, I'd be quite happy in Hell, if it even exists.

People who keep telling me to "let Jesus into my heart". Frag that noise.

Ooh boy, still a ways to go.

Milo Yiannopoulos. He advocates pedophilia. That deserves a hard fuck you.

That fucking terrorist who did the Charleston attack. Sub-human filth, should be bloody killed.

Anti-Vaxxers. Fine, go ahead and die from an easily curable disease. But not the fucking kids. And if I hear one more bastard say they can "pray the sick away", I'm gonna go kick some ass.

Anti-Gun people. Gun's don't kill people, people kill people. Blaming guns only causes people to ignore the underlying social problems. Also, have you SEEN Britain lately? Fuck those acid attacks. I'd rather be shot then be attacked with acid.

Big Businesses. They stifle the economy, take jobs from those who need them, and just ruin everything.

The current head of the FCC. Bastard trying to let big business do whatever the fuck it wants. Fuck that guy. He's a bought man.

There's a ton more, but I'm to lazy to continue.
Iskandar Iskandar

EDIT: Oops, nearly forgot to add this. People who cut me off. ESPECIALLY those who I have allowed to speak their entire schpeel about how Pizza-Gate's totally real, and other crap along those lines

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back