Other What do you hate the most?

That's the same old lame excuse communists use all the time. "Bwaah, Stalin just ruined it." No, he used it the way it was meant to, the whole paranoia and purges notwithstanding. The only way to have a functioning communist "utopian" society is through coercion of a single party and the suspension of individual natural rights at the behest of the collective. North Korea is a prime example. Good ideology? You sound like a tool.

Why did thousands of East Germans risk their lives (many of them did lose their lives) to get past the Berlin Wall throughout the cold war? Was it too cold for them? No! Because they had no freedom under a communist state.

Also Communism is about equality? Hah! You're either incredibly ignorant or indoctrinated, most likely the latter. Yeah, you'd be equally poor, destitute and depraved of your natural rights and ownership of anything. There is no individual gain, only the will of the collective. The only people who had anything were the people in power and enforcing communism. This is why communism in any form does not work. Even that elusive "pure" form of communism or however Marx envisioned won't be tried and will not work. You know why the world has not tried a pure form of communism yet nor will it ever? Because history proves that no matter who is in power the result is the same. When the ends justify the means you still end up with a dictatorship.

You can't blame Stalin, the ideology is as flawed as any other institution that tries to change the human condition.

In any form of communism there is no promise of a better future or prosperity because your future is at the bidding of the collective. If there is no personal payoff then there is no reason or incentive for anyone to work hard and to get things done quickly and efficiently? Why do you think communist countries like North Korea, Cuba, China and the Soviet Union before its collapse resorted to labor camps? Even then if you're not a good comrade and kowtow completely to the every whim of the state and the collective or make your local community organizers..er...uh commissars happy then you'll disappear as a political enemy. Fuck the collective.

We already have equality and we don't need communism. Don't tread on me!

As someone on the left I agree with you on communism slightly but....eh, East Germany became better in 1953 I believe.

As someone on the left I agree with you on communism slightly but....eh, East Germany became better in 1953 I believe.

1953 was before things started to tense up between East and West when worker uprisings were quelled by Soviet troops that summer, so I doubt things got better. If anything it got worse from there on until when they erected the wall in late 1961 it went from bad to worst.

• the fetishisation of lgtbq+ people
  • "cringe" culture/making fun of people
  • rich corporations not paying taxes
  • mistreatment of workers in factories
  • romanticisation of abuse
  • racism/homophobia/transphobia
  • mistreatment of people due to religion
  • anti-vaxxers (vaccinate your fucking kids)
  • the fetishisation of asian culture
  • parents that abuse their kids
  • "skinny = good" culture
  • only certain groups getting good media rep
  • anti-gun control
  • mistreatment of first nation people
  • medical care costing money
  • the cost of gender-transitioning
  • lack of sex education for lgtbq+ peeps
  • gender roles
  • mistreatment of kids with developmental disorders
  • "pro-lifers" / anti-abortion protesters
  • wonderwall by oasis

Oatmeal. Looks like barf, I hate the texture, and tastes bland. I can't understand how people can eat that. Disgusting.

The "being anti" in general. Anti political, anti religion/atheism, anti furry, and the cringe community.

I hate it when somebody's talking and their spit makes it's way to my food. I will not touch it, but I will punch you in the face and force you to buy me another meal.

I hate placing my trust in people and then they end up leaving/cheating me, yes this is a deep one, but what good are you then? :-/

As jinkx jinkx and Corrupt-Canine Corrupt-Canine said, cringe culture is the worst. It reminds me of getting picked on at school. In what way is compiling video footage of people being clearly upset or in a vulnerable position in any way amusing?

Anyway, here are more things i hate the most.
  • People who use "autistic" or any variant of it to mean stupid or dense. I'm not.
  • False equivocacy. Just because neither side is "perfect", doesn't mean one side isn't clearly in the wrong.
  • People who scrape their spoons against their teeth while eating. Gross
  • Long nails. Especially long toenails. I hate looking at them or even thinking about them.
  • People who yell at other people for making a simple mistake, like mixing up left and right.
  • How contested "trendy" things have gotten. Just because something is popular doesn't mean it's bad, and you aren't a more enlightened person for rejecting all things popular.
  • Air conditioning. I don't want to be stuck in a 40° F room for 8 hours when it's only 70° outside.

To be fair, I prefer Fahrenheit because at least it's more precise when it comes to temperature. Celsius only if I'm doing math.

I work retail and have worked in fast food. So one of the things I hate the most and will never understand is people being rude for no reason what so ever.
I can't go out to eat with people who get upset with employees over a five - ten minute wait. (I'm willing to wait much longer considering that I know that just about everything can go wrong in a kitchen on some days, and that when everything has gone wrong it is usually the busiest day.)

I have no tolerance for bigots in general. Especially those who have been popping up all over the country. I also have no tolerance for their 'leader' but that's about as political as I'm going to get.

People who go into stores and trash the place with their family/children. Then they act like 'well the staff is here to clean up anyway'.

People who abuse animals. People who purchase animals as pets and have no idea about how to take care of them. People who just ditch their pets whenever they cannot take care of them anymore or are not willing to take care of them anymore.

I hate this /cringe/ trend that is going on. Especially since it targets children who are just learning how to express themselves.

I am not a very happy person so this list could easily go on and on. c:

You know what really grinds my gears? How we've made everything far too simple and easy for our own good. That includes using emojis to communicate. Why a person would think they're better to use than actual comprehensible words, I'll never know.

1. Saracens
2. HEATHENRY!
3. Girlfriends who you think are going to be the right one but turn out to be skanks
4. Saracens
5. When the Crusade gets cancelled
6. Heretics
7. When my sword goes dull on me
8. Traitors, backstab era, people who try to hurt me in any way.

(Some of these are jokes, some are serious...)

One day when the combined might of the Crusader and Troll armies comes, we will turn the Middle East into a sheet of glass...

I know. Celcius makes way more sense, but we Americans always gotta make things confusing.

Go to Europe then. I despise the metric system.

Little do people know the metric system was invented by none other than Napoleon Bonaparte who wanted to mandate that all things be measured the French way as a means of establishing a hegemony in Europe. So if we're going to get into a pissing match over the legitimate use of the metric system versus the imperial system I'll oblige you with a historical smack down and I will not reserve any clemency.

You don't scare anyone, Tenebrae :P Historical smackdown? Really?

Napoleon or not, the metric system is more mathematically precise and easy to understand. I stand behind it being adopted worldwide. Just like how most countries use Arabic numerals. It would be in the benefit of scientific progress to have all math be expressed in the same terms, instead of countries independently forming systems.

You don't scare anyone, Tenebrae :P Historical smackdown? Really?

Napoleon or not, the metric system is more mathematically precise and easy to understand. I stand behind it being adopted worldwide. Just like how most countries use Arabic numerals. It would be in the benefit of scientific progress to have all math be expressed in the same terms, instead of countries independently forming systems.

Well congratulations you're another brainwashed globalist tool who will probably be willingly barcode your forehead because it's progress. Enjoy having a microchip shoved up your ass when the make it mandatory some 20 years in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back