Other What do you get Nostalgia for?

adrian_

julie my beloved 🥰
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
<p>

It can be anything. Mine would have to be... That old Spongebob movie. I forget the name, but the song at the end always sort of makes me wanna cry, and I don't know why.

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Windows XP. Windows operating systems nowadays are so robotic and lacking in personality compared to back then, it kinda makes me sad ( :( )

I want it baaaack! T.T

I just got Windows 10 an hour ago, and already miss Windows 7. I know it was shit. BUT STILLLLLLL. I MISS IT.

Old theme songs to shows I watched as a kid. Out of the Box, Bear in the Big Blue House, Clifford, etc.

A few songs, just because I played them a ton of times a while back (sometimes just a few months ago or so), and now playing them leaves me a nostalgic feeling.

whenever i'm walking through the forest after it's been raining and the air is really, really thick with petrichor and shit it always reminds me of old camping trips in the new forest with my family. good times, really fuckin good times.

Beaches! I practically grew up on one, but now I live in mountains where there is no ocean.

Although i get nostalgic quite often through many different means (especially because i babysit), i think what gets me the most are smells! Just random smells that take me back to a place of my childhood or remind me of someone i know/knew

2008-2010 hit songs.

Like, those hit me hard in the feels because I listen to music whenever I'm reading, writing, running, playing.

The scene when Pikachu cry in the first pokemon movie,listening to the ending of Fullmetal alchemist,the old one.I also have plenty other of that but i don't remember them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back