Chitchat What do you do for a living?

Viper Actual

Ask me about my tourniquet fetish.
Supporter
Work? Study? Both? Write below!

I work as a uniformed and paincloth security officer. Kinda like a mallcop but with actual/more training. Previous history with the military as a medic.
Combining my daytime job and military one provides some healthy (and much needed) variation to my life.

I honestly just work in a retail store, just nothing special haha. Although, my contract ends at the end of March, so who knows in what kind of retail shop I'll end up in.

I mostly just write and draw, hoping to actually get a small job as... Hmmm, I have no idea 😂

Well, I take up oxygen. I inhale and exhale. I should be dead, but 👌
Jk, I LIVE AND BREATHE FOR CINNY, BUNNY AND ALL MY FRIENDS HERE! except that dude who left me before we even got to have that tourniquet and chill date. We don’t speak of him.
And no, I’m not stalking you.

Well, I take up oxygen. I inhale and exhale. I should be dead, but 👌
Jk, I LIVE AND BREATHE FOR CINNY, BUNNY AND ALL MY FRIENDS HERE! except that dude who left me before we even got to have that tourniquet and chill date. We don’t speak of him.
And no, I’m not stalking you.
Unlike my post right now. I don’t need your love.

I work as a recruiter for a charity organization. In short, my job consists of going around pestering people to donate to said charity.

It's a pretty shitty job, but the pay is decent enough so what can you do?

Working as a warehouse clerk for the local construction company. It can be pretty stressful work, when numbers of stock don't match up, or when I have to use these bad boys. Other then that its pretty dull work that allows me to keep the lights on, until I can break into online writing career. Anyone got experience with that?
I work as a recruiter for a charity organization. In short, my job consists of going around pestering people to donate to said charity.

It's a pretty shitty job, but the pay is decent enough so what can you do?

I feel your pain. I worked as D2D Salesman, hustling poetry of all things and my clientele was...colorful to put it lightly.

I have a job in information technology and programming. I am that person that asks if you turned it off and on, and I am also the person who may have helped in programming that little program or cellphone app you're using for the company (I have developed 2 programs thus far). I also code for a virtual pet site for free 'cause I've been with them since I was like 10 (:

Can video games also be considered "what I do for a living?"

Information technology. But not programming, more like Quality Assurance. I work fulltime and I love my current job.

I am an artist and arts educator. I usually make and teach comics, but have also done analogue game design, illustration and public art. It's a fun job ngl, but it would be more fun if my health wasn't sucky and I could do more work. :/

Im a qualified early childhood educator. I’m also studying my Bachelors in Early Education (to become a qualified teacher) and take graphic design requests :3

I work at a printing place putting together promotional displays for tire companies. The work is kinda dull but my fellow co-workers sure as hell aren't and I don't mean that in a bad way. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back