• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern What Do We Do Now?

Trickster Crayon

You've Been Tricked
This is just an interest check, its something I’ve been thinking about for quite some time now, since nostalgia is all the rage! But bare with me!

The time period is the 1981. You are a senior at Fort Monroe high school in a small town, only having a few months before you walk the stage wearing your gold hat and robe in hopes for a better future.

All you have ever known is a small town, with a population of a small 11,000 since the last census records. It's pretty rare to come across anyone you don’t know the name of or have heard any sort of gossip over, unless they are new in some way. Ever since Sophomore year, depending on the person, school has been pretty easy, leaving lots and lots of time to drive around, catch a 7 dollar movie at the cinema, go fight over whose turn it is at the Galaga machine at the skating rink, and maybe catch a Friday night at the bowling alley when they have cheap sodas. You’ve grown up with the people around you, but time is getting shorter in the city of Fort Monroe as you begin to leap the edge of adulthood.

Many of you aren’t quite sure what will happen after you grow up. Will you marry your high school sweetheart? Will you graduate top of your class and go on to bigger things? Will you drop out and say screw it to life beyond school? The choice is yours as you are faced with the biggest question of your life: What do we do now?

I'm at least looking for five people to begin it. I'm open to more of course!

Last edited:
Thats five! This is still open of course, but I will go ahead and make a OOC thread! :D I'll fill in as the fifth since I wanted to join anyways, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back