What Do I Even Put In This?!

La Farfalla Blu

All I want for Christmaaaaas is youuuuu
Did you know that if you type in 'roleplay forum' into Google, this site is like the third option?

The more you know!

Hello hello, wonderful people of RP Nation. I've never given out my real name on the internet, even a nickname, so please call me Shoshanna, or Sho, or Shanna, or SR. I consider myself a seasoned roleplayer, having been everywhere from Neopets to Gaia to countless little specialized forums for group roleplays - I actually feel like I'm approaching the fifteen year mark of my RP journey, but I don't have a hard date for it.

I'm primarily a fandom roleplayer. I love love, but I love story just as much. I'm kind of a dork when it comes to my roleplays because I get so invested in our work.

I don't know when I'll get around to putting up a search thread as I'm on the last few days of my vacation - RIP - but I'll be browsing the forum in the meantime!

Last edited:
Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPN! I'm Emilie, but you can call me Em! Local horse enthusiast. I'd love to rp anytime.

Happy Trails!

Did you know that if you type in 'roleplay forum' into Google, this site is like the third option?

The more you know!

Hello hello, wonderful people of RP Nation. I've never given out my real name on the internet, even a nickname, so please call me Shoshanna, or Sho, or Shanna, or SR. I consider myself a seasoned roleplayer, having been everywhere from Neopets to Gaia to countless little specialized forums for group roleplays - I actually feel like I'm approaching the fifteen year mark of my RP journey, but I don't have a hard date for it.

I'm primarily a fandom roleplayer. I love love, but I love story just as much. I'm kind of a dork when it comes to my roleplays because I get so invested in our work.

I don't know when I'll get around to putting up a search thread as I'm on the last few days of my vacation - RIP - but I'll be browsing the forum in the meantime!

Welcome to the site! If you'd ever like to roleplay drop me a message!

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

The more you know!

hello

Users who are viewing this thread