Experiences What did you first start to rp?

TheBlueCat

Just curious :) I started to rp when I was 9 and it's was, yes, Hetalia. I know. I cringe looking back at those times 10 years later haha. But! What about the rest of you?

I think I was about 13 when I first started roleplaying. Without repeating the story I told so many times, my first roleplay was of the digimon fandom, in a site entirely dedicated to digimon roleplaying.

I was around 12 and 13
And, God this is embarrassing, but I was Roleplaying Gravity Falls. I had my own OC’s and everything and I mostly stuck to straight rps until I made jay
Now all I do are gay ones

I was around 12 or 13. Started a group rp about a group of friends who are together when the world ends and all end up having powers as a "hey btw before we die I can do ___" for some reason. It boiled down to me and two other players and actually went on for like a year and a half.

gonna go way back to before i was a part of forum roleplays; i had to be 7/8 around this time, so all of this is completely stupid.

i used to do these dumb high school roleplays when i was about 7/8 on club penguin; it'd always be in the ice rink area. i remember everyone would always make descriptions of opening their lockers like "opens giant golden, diamond-coated locker" because they wanted to be a super rich cool kid. i tried to outdo everyone by getting there via a flying golden limo because i meant business and would not let anyone outdo me. i'd also have ridiculous actions like having my cheerleader character do 100 backflips in one leap. that, or i'd pretend to be a poor kid because i thought that would make me unique.

when the high school roleplayers weren't around [since it was like a 50/50 chance of actually seeing them], i'd usually go to people's igloos and stuff for parties and roleplay there; i also liked making my own igloo specificall for high school or kingdom-themed roleplays since those were my favorites.

i'd also do the thing where you go adopt kids and whatnot, i remember i thought i was the cutest/prettiest around. i actually insulted someone who said she was the cutest by telling her that she looked like a barbie doll dipped in barf, since i could not stand the idea of anyone being cuter than me. very nice of little me, i know.

tldr because i went on for too long; 7 year old me was a super-serious club penguin roleplayer that wanted to crush the competition.

The first 'unofficial' rp I did was some mecha anime fandom that I don't remember anymore because I haven't been into mecha anime since then. We were playing canon characters with a friend. But at that time I didn't even know it was called rp XDDD
Officially, it was either Harry Potter or Naruto, I'm not sure which one was first. Harry Potter probably... and shortly after I started doing original settings rp which were mostly fantasy.

I can't not laugh about my OCs from back then, but sometimes I wonder if I could pick one up and reboot it, I have good memories with them XD

The first 'unofficial' rp I did was some mecha anime fandom that I don't remember anymore because I haven't been into mecha anime since then. We were playing canon characters with a friend. But at that time I didn't even know it was called rp XDDD
Officially, it was either Harry Potter or Naruto, I'm not sure which one was first. Harry Potter probably... and shortly after I started doing original settings rp which were mostly fantasy.

I can't not laugh about my OCs from back then, but sometimes I wonder if I could pick one up and reboot it, I have good memories with them XD

If you’re ever thinking about rebooting an old Naruto OC...

I started to rp when I was 9
Same. It was Warrior Cats that I did, and I remember my very first character being named Snow-wing, which was a pun, lol.

Though, it was at 5-6 that I first began to write. I had messed around with some document creation program and produced a few 5-page short-stories that I had my mom print out and distribute to people.

I started RPing when I was 12, and I started with animal RPs - stray cats, or stray dogs, or dragons, etc.
It’s really weird because I can’t stand animal RPs anymore. Idk why, they just bore me to death.

Hm. I RP'd with my characters when I was 11, but I'm not sure that counts. :/ But my imaginary fwiends Emma and the soooo cute James were hawt together. <3

I believe I started when I was around 12 or 13 and golly...it all started with wolves. Usually with some kind of elemental powers.

I was 18 and was exploring the earliest chat rooms once I got to college. I literally stumbled into the World of Darkness chats and recognized terms from the Kindred: The Embraced tv show. I just made a vampire and started playing, then eventually someone told me there were like books and stats and stuff...

I think I was transition between elementary and middle school, I had access to fanfic. One day it just came to me, let’s do rp. I think I was into Valkyria Chronicles at the time, so that ended up being my first rp.

Gonna show my age here. I was about 9 or 10 and started on AIM. Found some people to rp with. Usually just random things. God I even remember doing a Viva La Bam rp lol. Few years later me and my IRL friends would do...ugh...Naruto rps in school. We'd pass around a notebook during classes and break and just write away. Don't think I'll do fandom again I like original rps better.

I could remember the first RP I did was a fictional RP based on the elements of Heaven and Hell. A balance if you will, where the Devil and God worked together to keep balance in the world, and of everything I could've been what did I do? I decided to make my own role as the Leader of Purgatory (The gatekeeper if you will) with a vast and elite army of hardened souls and a stipulation to break the rules. There were two greater characters, Beyond heaven and hell who controlled reality. They stopped time as I confronted Lucifer for leaving hell without permission (Of course he had it but it wasn't from me so it obviously didn't count) one hopped on my blade to add some spice to the scene and I said I moved during the time freeze. And when asked why I did that I simply replied back with a clueless gesture despite knowing fully well I broke the rules, and the cringe fest went on until it died. I did better when it was reborn they decided to cut me some slack and invited me back as the god of Purgatory with power and all and I did not abuse it Maliciously (Although my writing was still pretty short and cringe worthy) I wish I could go back and change so many things about my writing and my personality but it's in the past now so nothing I can do. Just learn from my mistakes and keep on keeping on.

I started roleplaying on a section of the Neopets forum when I was ten and my first character was a wolf. Because wolves are cool, man.

i was like, 11 or 12? and i had a major crush on sora kingdomhearts so i made an oc (who wasn't even really a self-insert?) to pair him up with, and i found a poor soul who was willing to take on the role of sora for my oc. we roleplayed via deviantart notes lmao.

that is probably the only het pairing i've ever done

I can remember it like it was yesterday
I was in year 8 (2003 - So I was 11, turning 12)
I got my period for the very first time
Dad was away visiting family in Ireland and Mum felt bad for me so let me have a couple of days off school
BIG MISTAKE
It meant Dad's computer was all mine for the day as I didn't have one myself muahhaha
I was an avid Neopets player, but never went onto the forums because I was scared of what might be on there. Ventured inside the Roleplaying Forum on day one of my sick day and joined in there. It was very fast paced with up to twenty people at the time. I only stuck to highschool settings. There was a word limit of like 50-100 words or something stupid like that. I can remember my character I used; Pilot Kelson who lived with his abusive mother who was a whore (such good times).

But hey - poop these days is being used for rocket fuel. I'd like to think the same for my writing

Some Roblox anime roleplay, when I was 12 or so. There's these games in Roblox where people have put a decal of an anime girl/boy/whatever over a transparent surface, and you walk around as these flat images. Nothing was ever really serious, and my online friends and I talked on Skype while we messed around in those games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back