Experiences What did you first start to rp?

admittedly, i don't exactly remember if my first rp was on tinierme or on club penguin. likely the latter.

if club penguin, when i was six, i was obsessed with RPing as a "pookie," essentially a baby that was taken care of by people who "adopted" me. beyond that, i was especially fond of medieval fantasy RPs on the site, and i remember making a lot of friends through igloo RPs.

at some point, the delusional young seven-year-old child i was would find out about tinierme due to it being on facebook (yes i had a facebook account when i was a child). tinierme had two types of roleplayers: "room" roleplayers (who RP'd in chatrooms), and "journal"/forum roleplayers. i do feel that i matured a lot from learning my lesson a few too many times with pretending to be an 18 year old on that site, though that would be drastically off-topic. i was very obsessed with open-prompt room roleplay that involved demons (eventually followed by a quickly growing obsession with madoka and pokemon RPs), and had a very badly written mary sue of an oc to top it all off, but that would be my, in my opinion, first actual roleplaying experience. i do, however, wish that i got into forum roleplay. a friend had actually tried to help me get into forum roleplay, only for me to be incredibly, incredibly confused with how it even worked (as i was highly adjusted to the chatroom).

unfortunately, i lost all my friends because i ghosted them when i decided that i wanted to play club penguin again. fearing that they'd laugh at me (who pretended to be 18) for liking games for kids, i kept it a secret that i was playing club penguin--eventually not even playing TM for club penguin rp. while i was more recently able to reestablish contact with one of the people i rp'd with a long time ago, it's a bit obvious that i missed my chance to actually be able to keep up a lasting bond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back