Video Games What console is best?

Mr_Semtex

Hello once again!

Today I wanna hear your opinion on which console is the best.

I own a PC, PS3, Xbox360, a Wii, a New 3DS XL and a Gamecube.

Though I like all of them, I mostly use my PC and Wii, because these have my most favourite games.

Thanks for dropping by and reading, and post your opinion down below!

PC of course. It really depends on what kind of situation you are in and how much time you have. If you have less time, then go for the DS/Switch/portable consoles. After that it is normal consoles. Pc gaming gives you the most out of all consoles for investing time in it. Pcs generally last longer, you can fit them with whatever part you like, they have much more content, you can get things for much cheaper using steam and whatnot, and you can actually play fps games properly without that asinine aiming controls most consoles have.

Restricting my answer to consoles only I would say that the XBOX, followed by the Nintendo Switch, are the two best choices at present. Both from overall user experience and the games library.

Xbox One and PS4 are about equal, the Nintendo consoles are a bit lower, then game cube is the throwback so it’s always the greatest, but PC is definitely above the consoles

First off, I didn't know that a computer is considered as a console, as I thought a console is like the PS4, Xbox One.
Anyways, I prefer the PS4 and my PSVita for certain games. For some games, like the Fable series, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, and The Witcher 2, I favor my 360. Me and my husband has a little bit of everything to all four PS, PSP and PSVita, to my Xbox 360; and his SNES though he very seldom plays it and Game Boy Advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back