Other What Color of Mana Best Suits You? (Quizz)

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
In Magic the Gathering, there are five colors of mana: white, blue, black, red and green, each with their philosophy and specialties. With this quizz in the vein of my Idea Creates You a Super(Power) quizz, I attempt to use your answer to atribute you one, two or even all colors of magic (or none).

Note: You do not need any knowledge of the fandom or game to take this quizz. Because I'm focusing on color philosophy, you can pretty much think of it like a regular personality quizz, if with a bit more personal results. The only things taken from MTG are groups the philosophies are arranged in and inspiration for a few of the questions (also some aesthetic parts).

Of course, the results are ultimately a bit more seeded here (there's only 17 possibilities since giving out triple or even quadrulple results is a degree of precision I doubt I could muster), though depending on the popularity of this one I might make a planeswalker or just general card thread.

Now, I do want to provide a couple guidelines before I put the questions themselves:
1.Please provide honest answers- There's no real point to this if you try to skew the results. Not only will it be far more likely to be innacurate in the end if you do, but it will also probably not end up giving you the result you want anyways.

2.Please provide the "why" to your answers-The quizz is ultimately about how you think. Very different ways of thinking can get to very similar conclusions given particular circumstances. You talking about why you choose this or that option may provide even more and better insight than the answer itself.

3.Try to provide concrete answers and preferences- If you're undecise, it's generally going to be best to just take whatever it is you're even slightly more inclined towards, or whatever is your gut feeling about the answer, your first instinct. Only give me anything neutral if you absolutely can't avoid it to keep with the other two guidelines.

With all of that settled, time for the questions!

1.What is... (to you)

1.1Victory?

1.2Justice?

1.3War?

1.4Progress?

1.5Love? (baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more... there, I did it, now you guys can take it seriously)

2. What is your favorite animal?

3.What is the most important quality to have in battle?

4.What role would you rather have in a teamfight?

5.A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?

6.When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...

7.You and your friend are prepared for a final match, finding one another to be your final opponent. You both have something extremely important on the line, and winning or losing this match will determine who manages to achieve their goal or who loses. There is no middle ground that can be achieved, no way for both of you to get what you came for. There's only the match. Your friend trusts you enough that they are willing to let you make the call, you can have one of you throw the match, or you can duke it out fairly. Which do you choose?

8.You roll a six-sided die. Which are you hoping to roll? (the context is null and void for this question. You're pretty much just throwing the dice for the sake of it)
A) 6, the biggest number
B) You're content nomatter what number falls
C) You really just want it to get struct in the cracks, that sounds real exciting (AKA stopping without landing on any one face)
D) Whatever number you think the side may be skewed towards
E) 1, the lowest number

9.Following a hacking to the government of your country, random people received piles of documents containing highly classified information which could come to expose nefarious secrets kept under lock and key up until that point. It also will contain a variety of other information of course, and though you suspect it is mostly mundane, there is a chance crucial information is being kept there which could provide information to even worse groups. You are one of the people who receive such documents and quickly find you can't open them to check, but only have two available options: "Share", which will expose all the documents to the public, or "Delete" which will delete those documents.

Which button do you click
?

10.What is your stance on freedom VS safety?

11.Society has fallen into chaos as an evil god was released from their seal and began tearing havoc. However, they offer you a special choice, a chance to make it stop: If humanity hosts an event like the hunger games every year, they will spare humanity for that year. He has yet another offer: You can personally torture and murder a young child instead of hosting that hunger games-like event, and the evil god will still spare humanity for that year. Which option do you take?

12. What is your stance on group needs VS individual needs?

13.After arriving at Hitler's crib having travelled back in time (and ignoring the ramifications of that and all), you are about to pull the trigger when your friend who travelled with you proposes a different solution: taking baby Hitler and moving them to a different family, so that they might be raised differently. What are your thoughts on this proposal?

14.What is your stance on nature VS nurture?

15.Someone very dear to you has just been declared a traitor and a murderer, and is currently on the run. As you come home that day, you find them hiding in your house, and they tell you they didn't do any of what they are accused of, and beg you to hide them until they can gather proof of their innocence. They don't know how long it will take or how difficult it will be, but something tells you they are telling the truth, or at least so you think. What do you do?

16.Do you tend to follow your heart or follow your brain more?

17.You and a coworker each put in the same amount of effort in your jobs this month. However, your coworker is just more naturally skilled at the job than you are, thus making them far more productive. Your boss wants to reward him for that, but he is also quite the greedy boss, and thus you have a strong suspicion he is going to take your coworker's raise right out of your paycheck. However, your boss has yet to find the truth and you happen to run into a chance to manipulate the data to make it look like YOU produced more. Do you do it?

18.Which is more important, learning to appreciate what you have, or ceising the opportunities that appear before you?

19.As it happens, you were right there when the Notre Dame caught fire. You weren't in time to stop it, but on a whim you find yourself going inside in an attempt to save something. Which of the following are you more likely to save?
A)Whatever looks like it'll sell for the most
B)Nothing, I just leave back again. What a stupid idea throwing myself to the flames for some trinkets or what have you...
C)A symbol of great religious importance
D)People. The objects, the church itself are pretty much doomed anyway, I'd only be searching for people.

20.What's the absolute minimum that would make you take a life?

21.What are the ideal vacation spot and activities for you?

22.What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion?

23.What is your biggest quality, in your opinion?

BONUS QUESTION: Besides having fun, what's the number 1 thing you seek in a game?

And that will be all for now. As I deliver the results, they will be posted in a spoiler here.

Have fun everyone!

Results so Far
Your result was blue.

Blue is the color of knowledge, perfectionism and opportunity. Blue looks at the world and sees a blank slate of potential, ready to be improved on and nurtured to unlock that very potential. Blue seeks to continually improve itself and its environment towards its own ideals of perfection, often less a concrete goal or end state and more a shifting goal of neverending improvement. Blue is a color that puts great value on the power of intellect and information, as the more it knows about the itself and the world around it, the better they can mess with it to perfect it. Blue values forethought and analysis, taking every bit of information and every resource down to the most minute and efficient way of using them, and therein lies its strength, that of its understanding of the world around it and forethought. However, this is a double edged sword for blue, as results in considerably slowing blue's reaction time. Blue is often too passive or too caught up in its own thinking, thus failing to act when the situation does not allow one time to think it through.

Blue Concepts: Intellect, forethought, perfectionism, learning, progress

blue-jpg.569767

Further Reading (if you're interested): True Blue
Your result was red.

Red is the color of emotion. To red what matters is following it's heart and it loathes holding it back. It's only clear to follow your emotions: cry if you're sad, laugh if you're happy, punch something if you're upset. For this reason rules, order, thinking...those are just things that get in the way to red, things that hold one back from expressing their real feelings and who they really are. Freedom is something red values to no end, and of course not just its own, but everyone else's too. Red wants everyone to freely follow their heart, and if conflict happens, then it happens. Conflict is pretty much just a natural thing that will happen regardless.

While red wants the freedom to achieve its goals, those goals aren't always self-centered. There are emotions like comradery and love after all...sometimes, even just the desire the build something or express oneself artistically is enough for red, simple passion, unregulated by rules and constraints. To red, life is an adventure, and the heart is their guide.

Red concepts: emotion, passion, freedoom, chaos

red-jpg.569778

Further Reading (if you're interested): Seeing Red
Your result was white/red, otherwise known as Boros.

White/red is known as the color pair of idealism and passion. The color of peace, security and order (white) and the color of emotions and freedoom (red), while normally enemies, come to a compromise through one's strong ideals and drive. White/red tends to seek out peace through chaos and/or freedoom through order, it makes and breaks rules on the fly according to it's own sense of justice and of what is the right thing to do. It is this ability to focus on the persuit of the passion that drives it that makes for the strengths of this color combination, however because this is a color combination that tends to despise sneakiness, treachery and deception it is a very straightforwardly-thinking combination.

White/red concepts: Justice, passion, drive, honor, compassion, idealism, fanatism

whitered-boros-jpg.569763

Further Reading (if you're interested): Disorderly Conduct
Your result was red and black, also known as Rakdos.

Red and black are the two colors most concerned with one's own well being. It combines the unrestrained show of emotions and love of freedoom from red, with the cynicism and "very man for himself" policy from black. While it is easy to mistake this as evil, do not be fooled: red black isn't out to hurt anyone, it just happens to make itself the first priority and damm be the consequences. Black/red can feel passion and love, and it will do anything for those they care about- because hurting those people is like hurting red/black themselves.
Of the two color pairings, this is the most "live and let live" color combination as well. Red and black just wants to experience the height of a free life, the absolute freedoom of doing whatever the hell it pleases. It won't be hurt, unless you get in the way of that of course.

Red/black concepts: Hedonism, determination, recklessness ,fun

redblack-jpg.571000

Further Reading (if you're interested): Hedonism With Attitude
Your result was blue and black, also known as Dimir.

Blue is a color that seeks to perfect itself and the world around it, usually by means of learning how. Black is a color that looks out to itself, which has few reservations in using whatever is available for it's own goals. The resulting pairing is one that seeks to perfect itself and the world around it to become more suitable for themselves. It wants to make the world a more convenient place to live in for themselves, and improves themselves and what they can get their hands on for that exact purpose.
Blue/black is the more reserved and secretive color combination. It prefers to pass more under the radar, acting but never acting in such a way as to stand out, thinking and analyzing but never so much as to become passive. Blue/black values information highly, less for the knowledge by itself, and more by the potential and pratical applications that may come from it.

Blue/black concepts: cunning, sneakiness, precision, manipulation, secrecy, sublety, practicality

blueblack-dimir-jpg.571167

Further Reading (if you're interested): Pretty Sneaky Sis

Last edited:
1.What is... (to you)

1.1Victory?
Beating someone in some predefined way, in a way that they admit defeat, or when it is undeniable you won.
1.2Justice?
Defeating (In one way or another) those who do wrong.
1.3War?
While it technically is simply a lethal conflict between human nations, that doesn't really reflect the hell it is. Far too many people are sent away to suffer and die, all for a cause they may or may not have even believed in.
1.4Progress?
Noticeable improvement.
1.5Love? (baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more... there, I did it, now you guys can take it seriously)
Feelings that people have for other people that make them care for them. At least, if you're doing it right.
On a good day humans. They are smart and easiest to bond with. Technicalities. But when I feel resentful I like the wolf. Wild, free, and hurt.
In fiction it's speed. You can't defeat something you can't hit. But IRL it's endurance and drive. You can't beat someone when they'll get up through ridiculous levels of pain.
In fiction it would be a healer. I want to help others be the best they can be and make sure they're ok. IRL it is a sniper. They still put in effort but they don't have to deal with the pain or danger.
5.A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
I wish I was in a world where superpowers are public knowledge, I wish I had superpowers, and I wish for my brother to have a genie of his own. I want the former two really badly, I would be fine dying trying to get them, and I trust my brother to make good choices with something like this.
6.When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
Try another area. It's physically impossible for one person to be better then me at everything.
7.You and your friend are prepared for a final match, finding one another to be your final opponent. You both have something extremely important on the line, and winning or losing this match will determine who manages to achieve their goal or who loses. There is no middle ground that can be achieved, no way for both of you to get what you came for. There's only the match. Your friend trusts you enough that they are willing to let you make the call, you can have one of you throw the match, or you can duke it out fairly. Which do you choose?
Duke it out fairly. I'm not a jerk nor do I want to not get the thing and besides, we'll find out in the competition who wants it more.
8.You roll a six-sided die. Which are you hoping to roll? (the context is null and void for this question. You're pretty much just throwing the dice for the sake of it)
A) 6, the biggest number
C) You really just want it to get struct in the cracks, that sounds real exciting (AKA stopping without landing on any one face)
E) 1, the lowest number
A. I never roll well when it matters so I might as well get it now.
9.Following a hacking to the government of your country, random people received piles of documents containing highly classified information which could come to expose nefarious secrets kept under lock and key up until that point. It also will contain a variety of other information of course, and though you suspect it is mostly mundane, there is a chance crucial information is being kept there which could provide information to even worse groups. You are one of the people who receive such documents and quickly find you can't open them to check, but only have two available options: "Share", which will expose all the documents to the public, or "Delete" which will delete those documents.

Which button do you click?

Delete. I admit I doubt that everyone will do it but I don't want to be responsible for something that could get people killed. This is not what I want to be famous for.
Safety is greater then freedom but unsafe things are often done in the name of safety. Don't trust your government if you don't have a say in it, they are people too. And people can change.
11.Society has fallen into chaos as an evil god was released from their seal and began tearing havoc. However, they offer you a special choice, a chance to make it stop: If humanity hosts an event like the hunger games every year, they will spare humanity for that year. He has yet another offer: You can personally torture and murder a young child instead of hosting that hunger games-like event, and the evil god will still spare humanity for that year. Which option do you take?
Curse everything for giving me this choice before deciding to make hunger games a thing. I couldn't do it personally but see answer 12.
In a crisis situation the group needs heavily outweigh the needs of the few, but most of the time they vary based on the need.
13.After arriving at Hitler's crib having travelled back in time (and ignoring the ramifications of that and all), you are about to pull the trigger when your friend who travelled with you proposes a different solution: taking baby Hitler and moving them to a different family, so that they might be raised differently. What are your thoughts on this proposal?
It would take an extensive google search to figure out if this is a good idea. I believe that it is possible that it would work but then again, it's better then murder.
I personally believe people become who they are mostly through nurture. But people assume that the parents due all the nurturing which is wrong. There are other factors that make a person who they are although there may or may not be internal ones.
15.Someone very dear to you has just been declared a traitor and a murderer, and is currently on the run. As you come home that day, you find them hiding in your house, and they tell you they didn't do any of what they are accused of, and beg you to hide them until they can gather proof of their innocence. They don't know how long it will take or how difficult it will be, but something tells you they are telling the truth, or at least so you think. What do you do?
I trust my gut and them. They clearly trust me. I will do my best to hide them while hoping it ends well.
My brain is what I follow most often. But when I'm under pressure I feel that my heart takes over.
17.You and a coworker each put in the same amount of effort in your jobs this month. However, your coworker is just more naturally skilled at the job than you are, thus making them far more productive. Your boss wants to reward him for that, but he is also quite the greedy boss, and thus you have a strong suspicion he is going to take your coworker's raise right out of your paycheck. However, your boss has yet to find the truth and you happen to run into a chance to manipulate the data to make it look like YOU produced more. Do you do it?
I probably hate my boss enough I would do it if it would only harm them. But there is a hard working, smart person who I'd be harming in the process. So I don't do it.
18.Which is more important, learning to appreciate what you have, or ceising the opportunities that appear before you?
It varies immensely depending on the context. How much do I have? Would it hurt others in some way? The list goes on.
19.As it happens, you were right there when the Notre Dame caught fire. You weren't in time to stop it, but on a whim you find yourself going inside in an attempt to save something. Which of the following are you more likely to save?
B)Nothing, I just leave back again. What a stupid idea throwing myself to the flames for some trinkets or what have you...
D)People. The objects, the church itself are pretty much doomed anyway, I'd only be searching for people.
D. I don't want to feel like I did nothing but I don't really want the attention or the guilt from C and A respectively. Nor do I need what they'd give me.
Honestly, if I put something in here I'd probably think of something the next day that is lesser but enough. I'm silly like that.
Somewhere with great food.
Indecisiveness. I freeze up when I have time to think about something, or as others would put it I procrastinate.
I'm empathetic. I do my best to understand others and how to help them.

BONUS QUESTION: Besides having fun, what's the number 1 thing you seek in a game?
A fair contest. A battle of wits/skill typically.

1.What is... (to you)

1.1Victory?
Achieving my goals where I gained more than I lost.​

1.2Justice?
The offender receiving a punishment proportional to the crime and intent (so if two people commit the same crime, but one is accidental then that person will receive a milder punishment). If possible, those wronged by the crime should be compensated (preferably by the offender). I also don't believe that there is a single universal answer to this question, making this more of a starting guideline more than anything.​

1.3War?
A large-scale, violent conflict between different groups of people.​

1.4Progress?
Making changes that benefit people. I know that's a very broad descriptor, but it works on both a societal and personal level. Personal progress might only benefit me, but if it moves me closer to my goals then I'd be hard pressed to not call it progress.​

A deep, interpersonal relationship that goes beyond friendship. It is often correlated with a sex drive, but not necessarily. I might even go so far as to say love involves spiritual connection.​

Sharks. Honestly, I don't know. I've just always loved them.​

Quick thinking. You should always assume you'll face an opponent that you cant beat with brute force. If you can out-think them and use your environment to your advantage, you greatly increase your chance of success.​
Utility. I am no leader and cannot do straight up support. Utility allows me to work both with others and break off on my own fairly easily and allows me to fill various requirements that different situations put me in.​

1: I wish for the secret to the most efficient use of agriculture that can be used for centuries without damaging the ecosystem in a way that humans cannot currently easily combat.​
2: I wish for the secret to the most efficient renewable energy that humans can currently access without damaging the ecosystem in a way that humans cannot currently easily combat.​
3: I wish for an all-encompassing rule book for proportional punishments for crimes, with the punishments being honest deterrents for repeat offenses.​

Research the subject. Even if it doesn't give me the upper hand, I can at least try and learn everything I can on the subject.​

Duke it out fairly. I want to win, of course, but I don't deserve it any more than my friend. Especially given that they trust me enough to make this decision, I don't want to do anything to betray that trust, even if it would only be a betrayal from my perspective. If we're both fighting for something important, then we both deserve the chance to try and earn it.​

A) 6, the biggest number
B) You're content no matter what number falls
E) 1, the lowest number
C. Normally there is a 1 in 6 chance for any number being rolled and if the outcome is essentially meaningless, then there is no reason to hope for any number. Having it land in a crack and not landing properly, however, is so far out of the norm that it would be considerably more exciting given the exceedingly low probability of achieving such an outcome. Should it land normally, however, B would be find for reasons previously stated.​

I'd have to contemplate it for a very long time and probably try and get advice from those I trust, but I'd probably click delete. I'm all for transparency and wish there was more of that in my government, but there is also a risk that I'd reveal something far too dangerous for the world to know about. What if I reveal vital war information that enemy countries can then look up? There's a reason some of those things are kept secret, after all. Plus, if I reveal something that sparks a war I will then feel directly responsible for every death that follows and I don't think I can handle that.​

It's a delicate balance. Moving too far to either end will only end in disaster. For the most part, people need personal freedom. That said, we should limit the chances people have to hurt others. I think some of the best things we can do is try and make sure weapons stay out of the hands of those that are inclined to use it in acts of aggression. I am in no way properly researched in the subject, so I'll refrain from making any further statements on the subject.​

Hunger games. It's more death and pain in the end, but will probably buy humanity more time in the end. I could not personally torture and murder a young child. I just couldn't bring myself to do so, and if I did would probably kill myself soon after out of guilt anyway.​

Again, it's a balance. As a general rule, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, but if you go too far then you start loosing individuality and, I'd argue, humanity. Individuals need enough to have self expression at the very least, but if this is taken too far then it becomes too messy to manage and will descend into anarchy.​

Pull the trigger. Post WWI Germany was a horrible place to be and I believe Hitler's desire for power may shine through in such a time unless he grew up in the perfect circumstances, so I'd worry about the smallest details in finding him the perfect family to raise him. Having thought about this for a while now, moving him to a Jewish family in Poland might work out great, but in the heat of the moment I think I'd take the shot and think of some alternatives later.​

Both play an important role in an individual's development. As alluded to in the previous question, I believe some traits are "built in" to certain people. This might be due to the way a brain physically develops, I don't know. That's a question for far smarter people to answer. But the environment a child is raised is also extremely important as parents can instill values, morals, and some social norms. I think I'm a good example here. I was raised in a warm and loving environment, but have always had a horrible time making friends and understanding social ques.​

If this person had gained enough of my trust to be a close friend, then I trust that they are telling the truth. I will house them for as long as I can and help them relocate every so often to make it harder to pin them down. I will also do what I can to help prove their innocence.​

My brain. This may sound surprising given some of my answers, but that's partly because some of the questions here have been intense hypotheticals on my morality. In my daily life, I use my brain far more than my heart. I think it's part of why I'm so averse to being a leader: I'd feel guilty for leading a follower into danger, even if it's the logical thing to do, so I know I shouldn't be in a position where my heart could override my brain and compromise strategy.​

No. If my boss want's to be greedy, I'll make him suffer for it himself. I've read the contracts for my career field and know he doesn't have the right to reduce my pay so long as I keep preforming. If I see my paychecks start decreasing, I'll take him straight to court for contract violation.​

One should always appreciate what they have, but there is also no excuse not to cease opportunities that appear. Unless it harms others in the process, grab every opportunity you can handle to help improve yourself and your situation.​

D. Objects can be replaced (as already demonstrated by the money pouring in to repair the cathedral), but people are not. That said, if I don't see anyone that I can help then I'm getting myself back out. Not to sound egotistical or anything, but I'm a person too and am just as irreplaceable as anyone else there.​

It depends. Most broadly, it would take the self assurance that taking this one life will save several others. If it's a person I'd consider evil, then I'd go for it pretty easily. If it's a situation of "kill this innocent person or I'll kill these others" then it would take more will to follow through, but I'd probably do it. If it's a situation where I have to fight another person to the death, then I think my instincts would make that choice for me. Besides, it's not like they deserve to live any more than me.​

At or near a warm beach. Beach activities are great and with the ocean right there I can also go scuba diving. Visiting zoos, nature preserves, or national parks is also great.​

Self confidence? What's that?​

I'm very good at analyzing situations and quickly coming up with decent solutions.​
That it's user friendly. No one likes tutorials, so integrate it in. In CIV V there are lots of tutorial segments, but they're used with real game-play so it's fun to learn and easy to see what they're trying to convey. If they can do it, then far simpler games can as well.​

Last edited:
1.What is... (to you)

1.1Victory?
Beating someone in some predefined way, in a way that they admit defeat, or when it is undeniable you won.
1.2Justice?
Defeating (In one way or another) those who do wrong.
1.3War?
While it technically is simply a lethal conflict between human nations, that doesn't really reflect the hell it is. Far too many people are sent away to suffer and die, all for a cause they may or may not have even believed in.
1.4Progress?
Noticeable improvement.
Feelings that people have for other people that make them care for them. At least, if you're doing it right.
On a good day humans. They are smart and easiest to bond with. Technicalities. But when I feel resentful I like the wolf. Wild, free, and hurt.
In fiction it's speed. You can't defeat something you can't hit. But IRL it's endurance and drive. You can't beat someone when they'll get up through ridiculous levels of pain.
In fiction it would be a healer. I want to help others be the best they can be and make sure they're ok. IRL it is a sniper. They still put in effort but they don't have to deal with the pain or danger.
I wish I was in a world where superpowers are public knowledge, I wish I had superpowers, and I wish for my brother to have a genie of his own. I want the former two really badly, I would be fine dying trying to get them, and I trust my brother to make good choices with something like this.
Try another area. It's physically impossible for one person to be better then me at everything.
Duke it out fairly. I'm not a jerk nor do I want to not get the thing and besides, we'll find out in the competition who wants it more.
A) 6, the biggest number
E) 1, the lowest number
A. I never roll well when it matters so I might as well get it now.

Delete. I admit I doubt that everyone will do it but I don't want to be responsible for something that could get people killed. This is not what I want to be famous for.
Safety is greater then freedom but unsafe things are often done in the name of safety. Don't trust your government if you don't have a say in it, they are people too. And people can change.
Curse everything for giving me this choice before deciding to make hunger games a thing. I couldn't do it personally but see answer 12.
In a crisis situation the group needs heavily outweigh the needs of the few, but most of the time they vary based on the need.
It would take an extensive google search to figure out if this is a good idea. I believe that it is possible that it would work but then again, it's better then murder.
I personally believe people become who they are mostly through nurture. But people assume that the parents due all the nurturing which is wrong. There are other factors that make a person who they are although there may or may not be internal ones.
I trust my gut and them. They clearly trust me. I will do my best to hide them while hoping it ends well.
My brain is what I follow most often. But when I'm under pressure I feel that my heart takes over.
I probably hate my boss enough I would do it if it would only harm them. But there is a hard working, smart person who I'd be harming in the process. So I don't do it.
It varies immensely depending on the context. How much do I have? Would it hurt others in some way? The list goes on.
D. I don't want to feel like I did nothing but I don't really want the attention or the guilt from C and A respectively. Nor do I need what they'd give me.
Honestly, if I put something in here I'd probably think of something the next day that is lesser but enough. I'm silly like that.
Somewhere with great food.
Indecisiveness. I freeze up when I have time to think about something, or as others would put it I procrastinate.
I'm empathetic. I do my best to understand others and how to help them.

A fair contest. A battle of wits/skill typically.

Score:
White-9
Blue-6
Black-2
Red-8
Green-1
Colorless-3

Your result was white/red, otherwise known as Boros.

White/red is known as the color pair of idealism and passion. The color of peace, security and order (white) and the color of emotions and freedoom (red), while normally enemies, come to a compromise through one's strong ideals and drive. White/red tends to seek out peace through chaos and/or freedoom through order, it makes and breaks rules on the fly according to it's own sense of justice and of what is the right thing to do. It is this ability to focus on the persuit of the passion that drives it that makes for the strengths of this color combination, however because this is a color combination that tends to despise sneakiness, treachery and deception it is a very straightforwardly-thinking combination.

White/red concepts: Justice, passion, drive, honor, compassion, idealism, fanatism

WhiteRed Boros.jpg

BONUS ANSWER: You seem to be a spike-oriented player. To you the most efficient tools (AKA the ones more likely to win) are the ones you tend to prize the most. You will generally be more excited by or interested in design tools that are powerful or better, as opposed to the oddities or the flashy but ultimately not as good material.

Further Reading (if you're interested): Disorderly Conduct

Last edited:
1.What is... (to you)

1.1Victory?
Achieving my goals where I gained more than I lost.​

1.2Justice?
The offender receiving a punishment proportional to the crime and intent (so if two people commit the same crime, but one is accidental then that person will receive a milder punishment). If possible, those wronged by the crime should be compensated (preferably by the offender). I also don't believe that there is a single universal answer to this question, making this more of a starting guideline more than anything.​

1.3War?
A large-scale, violent conflict between different groups of people.​

1.4Progress?
Making changes that benefit people. I know that's a very broad descriptor, but it works on both a societal and personal level. Personal progress might only benefit me, but if it moves me closer to my goals then I'd be hard pressed to not call it progress.​

A deep, interpersonal relationship that goes beyond friendship. It is often correlated with a sex drive, but not necessarily. I might even go so far as to say love involves spiritual connection.​

Sharks. Honestly, I don't know. I've just always loved them.​

Quick thinking. You should always assume you'll face an opponent that you cant beat with brute force. If you can out-think them and use your environment to your advantage, you greatly increase your chance of success.​
Utility. I am no leader and cannot do straight up support. Utility allows me to work both with others and break off on my own fairly easily and allows me to fill various requirements that different situations put me in.​

1: I wish for the secret to the most efficient use of agriculture that can be used for centuries without damaging the ecosystem in a way that humans cannot currently easily combat.​
2: I wish for the secret to the most efficient renewable energy that humans can currently access without damaging the ecosystem in a way that humans cannot currently easily combat.​
3: I wish for an all-encompassing rule book for proportional punishments for crimes, with the punishments being honest deterrents for repeat offenses.​

Research the subject. Even if it doesn't give me the upper hand, I can at least try and learn everything I can on the subject.​

Duke it out fairly. I want to win, of course, but I don't deserve it any more than my friend. Especially given that they trust me enough to make this decision, I don't want to do anything to betray that trust, even if it would only be a betrayal from my perspective. If we're both fighting for something important, then we both deserve the chance to try and earn it.​

A) 6, the biggest number
B) You're content no matter what number falls
E) 1, the lowest number
C. Normally there is a 1 in 6 chance for any number being rolled and if the outcome is essentially meaningless, then there is no reason to hope for any number. Having it land in a crack and not landing properly, however, is so far out of the norm that it would be considerably more exciting given the exceedingly low probability of achieving such an outcome. Should it land normally, however, B would be find for reasons previously stated.​

I'd have to contemplate it for a very long time and probably try and get advice from those I trust, but I'd probably click delete. I'm all for transparency and wish there was more of that in my government, but there is also a risk that I'd reveal something far too dangerous for the world to know about. What if I reveal vital war information that enemy countries can then look up? There's a reason some of those things are kept secret, after all. Plus, if I reveal something that sparks a war I will then feel directly responsible for every death that follows and I don't think I can handle that.​

It's a delicate balance. Moving too far to either end will only end in disaster. For the most part, people need personal freedom. That said, we should limit the chances people have to hurt others. I think some of the best things we can do is try and make sure weapons stay out of the hands of those that are inclined to use it in acts of aggression. I am in no way properly researched in the subject, so I'll refrain from making any further statements on the subject.​

Hunger games. It's more death and pain in the end, but will probably buy humanity more time in the end. I could not personally torture and murder a young child. I just couldn't bring myself to do so, and if I did would probably kill myself soon after out of guilt anyway.​

Again, it's a balance. As a general rule, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, but if you go too far then you start loosing individuality and, I'd argue, humanity. Individuals need enough to have self expression at the very least, but if this is taken too far then it becomes too messy to manage and will descend into anarchy.​

Pull the trigger. Post WWI Germany was a horrible place to be and I believe Hitler's desire for power may shine through in such a time unless he grew up in the perfect circumstances, so I'd worry about the smallest details in finding him the perfect family to raise him. Having thought about this for a while now, moving him to a Jewish family in Poland might work out great, but in the heat of the moment I think I'd take the shot and think of some alternatives later.​

Both play an important role in an individual's development. As alluded to in the previous question, I believe some traits are "built in" to certain people. This might be due to the way a brain physically develops, I don't know. That's a question for far smarter people to answer. But the environment a child is raised is also extremely important as parents can instill values, morals, and some social norms. I think I'm a good example here. I was raised in a warm and loving environment, but have always had a horrible time making friends and understanding social ques.​

If this person had gained enough of my trust to be a close friend, then I trust that they are telling the truth. I will house them for as long as I can and help them relocate every so often to make it harder to pin them down. I will also do what I can to help prove their innocence.​

My brain. This may sound surprising given some of my answers, but that's partly because some of the questions here have been intense hypotheticals on my morality. In my daily life, I use my brain far more than my heart. I think it's part of why I'm so averse to being a leader: I'd feel guilty for leading a follower into danger, even if it's the logical thing to do, so I know I shouldn't be in a position where my heart could override my brain and compromise strategy.​

No. If my boss want's to be greedy, I'll make him suffer for it himself. I've read the contracts for my career field and know he doesn't have the right to reduce my pay so long as I keep preforming. If I see my paychecks start decreasing, I'll take him straight to court for contract violation.​

One should always appreciate what they have, but there is also no excuse not to cease opportunities that appear. Unless it harms others in the process, grab every opportunity you can handle to help improve yourself and your situation.​

D. Objects can be replaced (as already demonstrated by the money pouring in to repair the cathedral), but people are not. That said, if I don't see anyone that I can help then I'm getting myself back out. Not to sound egotistical or anything, but I'm a person too and am just as irreplaceable as anyone else there.​

It depends. Most broadly, it would take the self assurance that taking this one life will save several others. If it's a person I'd consider evil, then I'd go for it pretty easily. If it's a situation of "kill this innocent person or I'll kill these others" then it would take more will to follow through, but I'd probably do it. If it's a situation where I have to fight another person to the death, then I think my instincts would make that choice for me. Besides, it's not like they deserve to live any more than me.​

At or near a warm beach. Beach activities are great and with the ocean right there I can also go scuba diving. Visiting zoos, nature preserves, or national parks is also great.​

Self confidence? What's that?​

I'm very good at analyzing situations and quickly coming up with decent solutions.​
That it's user friendly. No one likes tutorials, so integrate it in. In CIV V there are lots of tutorial segments, but they're used with real game-play so it's fun to learn and easy to see what they're trying to convey. If they can do it, then far simpler games can as well.​
Note: This isn't a test or a contest. There isn't a "right answer" to give, so there's no need to do any research or anything like that, and the answers aren't supposed to be the "right ones", they are supposed to be your own opinion, your stances and so on... The point, after all, is to see what your thought process is, and what color(s) it best aligns with. Just wanted to make that clear given some of the answers, and to make it clear for others that may take the quizz later.

Score:
White-7
Blue- 13
Black-1
Red-6
Green-8
Colorless-2

Your result was blue.

Blue is the color of knowledge, perfectionism and opportunity. Blue looks at the world and sees a blank slate of potential, ready to be improved on and nurtured to unlock that very potential. Blue seeks to continually improve itself and its environment towards its own ideals of perfection, often less a concrete goal or end state and more a shifting goal of neverending improvement. Blue is a color that puts great value on the power of intellect and information, as the more it knows about the itself and the world around it, the better they can mess with it to perfect it. Blue values forethought and analysis, taking every bit of information and every resource down to the most minute and efficient way of using them, and therein lies its strength, that of its understanding of the world around it and forethought. However, this is a double edged sword for blue, as results in considerably slowing blue's reaction time. Blue is often too passive or too caught up in its own thinking, thus failing to act when the situation does not allow one time to think it through.

Blue.jpg

Further Reading (if you're interested): True Blue

Last edited:
1.What is... (to you)

1.1Victory?
Victory is when I was able to best my opponent in a fair competition.

1.2Justice?
A sense of morality, what is right and what is wrong.

1.3War?
Two or more sides duking it out, but with a much bigger scale.

1.4Progress?
When you get closer to your goal.

1.5Love?
A sense of intimacy that make us want to give more than we actually need to.

chicken, they're tasty.

willpower. A much weaker fighter can kill their enemy just because they have the will to launch a fatal strike. Even in shonen stories willpower is the most important since it allows the MC to back up again and again.

in reality, I'm the type who grabbed a long bamboo stick so I won't get hit by gears and belts in a school brawl.

But if we're talking MOBA fight or something like that, then I'm the melee CC type. As long as my DPS is ready, I will gladly lead the charge and throw myself into the middle of enemy's formation.

lots of muney, healthy bodies for all my family and the ability to teleport.

seek help. I need reassurance and advice from other people.

Duke it out. We're both worthy of it but let's see who has the most willpower for it!

A) 6, the biggest number
E) 1, the lowest number

C, it will make everyone happy, and now I can brag about my luck.

delete, I already have enough problem on my hand.

safety first, it's one of the fundamental need, then freedom.

I will be the stupid person who choose to torture a child because it spill less blood and I thought I can handle it. Then along the way something wicked awaken inside me when I torture my 7th child victim and come to enjoy it or something like that.

if the group care about me. I will gladly put the group's need above my own.

sure, it's not like if we kill baby Hitler things will be guaranteed to go differently. Afterall Germany at that time was still desperate so another figure can easily fills Hitler's role.

Nature vs nurture is stupid, both are needed so it will be Nature AND Nurture.

Yes, I will. If they're really dear to me then I will do anything for them.

I am a logical but impulsive person. So heart first, brain later.

Nope, I won't be able to bear the guilt.

Appreciate what we have, I'm a humble person until a genie appeared in front of me and grant me three wishes.

I will go for A, the muneeey. Though if I find a person that need help in my way, I will ditch whatever I'm holding to help them.

Can't answer this. I believe people have a brake inside them that make it harder to kill another human directly. I'm lucky that I haven't been in the position where I need to make the call.

Camping site, with my friends. I'm not the most sociable person, that's why I really like camping with friends. It provides me with the opportunity I need to open up.

Lack of motivation. I have the talent, I have the opportunity. I just... won't move.

I am a fast learner, and I'm aware of myself.

Immersion. I like it when a game make me forget that I'm playing a game.

1.What is... (to you)

1.1Victory?
Victory is when I was able to best my opponent in a fair competition.

1.2Justice?
A sense of morality, what is right and what is wrong.

1.3War?
Two or more sides duking it out, but with a much bigger scale.

1.4Progress?

1.5Love?

chicken, they're tasty.

willpower. A much weaker fighter can kill their enemy just because they have the will to launch a fatal strike. Even in shonen stories willpower is the most important since it allows the MC to back up again and again.

in reality, I'm the type who grabbed a long bamboo stick so I won't get hit by gears and belts in a school brawl.

But if we're talking MOBA fight or something like that, then I'm the melee CC type. As long as my DPS is ready, I will gladly lead the charge and throw myself into the middle of enemy's formation.

lots of muney, healthy bodies for all my family and the ability to teleport.

seek help. I need reassurance and advice from other people.

Duke it out. We're both worthy of it but let's see who has the most willpower for it!

A) 6, the biggest number
E) 1, the lowest number

C, it will make everyone happy, and now I can brag about my luck.

delete, I already have enough problem on my hand.

safety first, it's one of the fundamental need, then freedom.

I will be the stupid person who choose to torture a child because it spill less blood and I thought I can handle it. Then along the way something wicked awaken inside me when I torture my 7th child victim and come to enjoy it or something like that.

if the group care about me. I will gladly put the group's need above my own.

sure, it's not like if we kill baby Hitler things will be guaranteed to go differently. Afterall Germany at that time was still desperate so another figure can easily fills Hitler's role.

Nature vs nurture is stupid, both are needed so it will be Nature AND Nurture.

Yes, I will. If they're really dear to me then I will do anything for them.

I am a logical but impulsive person. So heart first, brain later.

Nope, I won't be able to bear the guilt.

Appreciate what we have, I'm a humble person until a genie appeared in front of me and grant me three wishes.

I will go for A, the muneeey. Though if I find a person that need help in my way, I will ditch whatever I'm holding to help them.

Can't answer this. I believe people have a brake inside them that make it harder to kill another human directly. I'm lucky that I haven't been in the position where I need to make the call.

Camping site, with my friends. I'm not the most sociable person, that's why I really like camping with friends. It provides me with the opportunity I need to open up.

Lack of motivation. I have the talent, I have the opportunity. I just... won't move.

I am a fast learner, and I'm aware of myself.

Immersion. I like it when a game make me forget that I'm playing a game.

Score:
White-9
Blue-3
Black-9
Red-11
Green-8
Colorless-0

Your result was red.

Red is the color of emotion. To red what matters is following it's heart and it loathes holding it back. It's only clear to follow your emotions: cry if you're sad, laugh if you're happy, punch something if you're upset. For this reason rules, order, thinking...those are just things that get in the way to red, things that hold one back from expressing their real feelings and who they really are. Freedom is something red values to no end, and of course not just its own, but everyone else's too. Red wants everyone to freely follow their heart, and if conflict happens, then it happens. Conflict is pretty much just a natural thing that will happen regardless.

While red wants the freedom to achieve its goals, those goals aren't always self-centered. There are emotions like comradery and love after all...sometimes, even just the desire the build something or express oneself artistically is enough for red, simple passion, unregulated by rules and constraints. To red, life is an adventure, and the heart is their guide.

Red concepts: emotion, passion, freedoom, chaos

Red.jpg

BONUS ANSWER: Vorthos seems to be the most adequate player type for you. Vorthos players are the kind that appreciate the flavor of the game first and foremost. The mechanics and all that are important, but the most important aspect to them is how well they convey what's trying to be said, and the atmosphere and how "the game feels like you're actually playing through the story", as opposed to the story being and incidental aspect to the game or at odds with the mechanics.

Further Reading (if you're interested): Seeing Red

(Expect me to repeat a lot of answers from the superpower thread because there’s a lot of shared questions.)

1.What is... (to you)

1.1Victory?

A synonym for win, and winning can take make sizes and shapes.
1.2Justice?
People getting what they had coming. The wicked getting punishment, and the kind getting rewarded. Sorta karma, I guess.
1.3War?
A large scale conflict between two groups that typically results in the deaths of many.
1.4Progress?
Improvement/Getting closer to a goal.
Love’s a difficult concept to define without sounding cold and sciencey or airheadedly naive. I guess if I had to take a shot at nailing a dictionary definition on it, I’d call it a special kind of happiness for a person who you consider important to you. It’s vague and doesn’t nail it to purely romantic/sexual relationships.
Domesticated cat. I’ve lived with the fuzz balls all my life, and I have a lot of positive memories associated with them.
Courage and certainty. Fear and hesitation are common enemies to us all.
The damage dealer, the one at the front lines stabbing monsters.

If we’re being real here, I’d likely get killed for trying to trick the genie anyways.

1. A catch-all cure for diseases and mental issues.

2. A lot of money, as unoriginal as that is.

3. For magic and all things related to be real.

Fight fairly, I’d feel scummy if they had to give up their goal for me, and I wouldn’t want to give up my goal for them.

A) 6, the biggest number
E) 1, the lowest number

Well, it probably wouldn’t be a good idea to delete the documents, and if it’s probably only mundane info, it won’t hurt anyone to let them out. I’d share.

We should have a basic set of rules to ensure we aren’t in anarchy and we have basic safety, but otherwise freedom all around.

Easy. I do the hunger games thing, but all the people chosen to it are racists, sexists, homophobes, and similarly bigoted people, and the winner has to live with the people they hate. I won’t feel guilty, and humanity will be chill.

Both are important. I’m not familiar with this sort of issue, so I don’t have a lot of opinions on it.

I’d do it. It’s still taking a huge risk, but I won’t have to shoot a baby.

Sure, your genes will determine some things about you, but the big parts of your personality, views, opinions, etcetera are determined by how you’ve been raised.

This isn’t a question I can easily answer. That depends on who they’ve supposedly murdered and betrayed, who declared it, and who it is. Like, I’d do it for my dad or my best friend, but for some other people I’d probably turn them in.

I like to think I don’t tend towards one or the other. I make decisions both on what I believe in my heart and what I think to be as good idea,
This would probably fall on the type of job it is, my relationship with said coworker, and where I am financially, but if it’s just a run of the mill office job and I’m only acquaintances with them, I’d probably do it. I consider myself a pretty lawful person, but I wouldn’t just take a loss like that.

Taking the oppritunities in front of me. Who knows? They could take me to crazy places if I jump at the right one,

Hoo boy, this depends heavily on my mood and all, but I think it’d be being discriminatory to me.

Either Italy or Japan. I’d like to go to Italy since some of my family comes from there and it’d be a nice tracing my roots thing, and I’d go to Japan since I find the country and it’s culture interesting, Speaking of culture, that’s pretty much what I’d do. I’d try new things, experience new things, explore, just basically go on an adventure and cram as much culture into my five senses as humanly possible.
Laziness/Procrastination and Selfishness

Coming up with ideas and telling what will start an argument.

Customization. I like dressing up characters and having the choice between being her and him.

(Expect me to repeat a lot of answers from the superpower thread because there’s a lot of shared questions.)

1.What is... (to you)

1.1Victory?

A synonym for win, and winning can take make sizes and shapes.
1.2Justice?
People getting what they had coming. The wicked getting punishment, and the kind getting rewarded. Sorta karma, I guess.
1.3War?
A large scale conflict between two groups that typically results in the deaths of many.
1.4Progress?
Improvement/Getting closer to a goal.
Love’s a difficult concept to define without sounding cold and sciencey or airheadedly naive. I guess if I had to take a shot at nailing a dictionary definition on it, I’d call it a special kind of happiness for a person who you consider important to you. It’s vague and doesn’t nail it to purely romantic/sexual relationships.
Domesticated cat. I’ve lived with the fuzz balls all my life, and I have a lot of positive memories associated with them.
Courage and certainty. Fear and hesitation are common enemies to us all.
The damage dealer, the one at the front lines stabbing monsters.

If we’re being real here, I’d likely get killed for trying to trick the genie anyways.

1. A catch-all cure for diseases and mental issues.

2. A lot of money, as unoriginal as that is.

3. For magic and all things related to be real.

Fight fairly, I’d feel scummy if they had to give up their goal for me, and I wouldn’t want to give up my goal for them.

A) 6, the biggest number
E) 1, the lowest number

Well, it probably wouldn’t be a good idea to delete the documents, and if it’s probably only mundane info, it won’t hurt anyone to let them out. I’d share.

We should have a basic set of rules to ensure we aren’t in anarchy and we have basic safety, but otherwise freedom all around.

Easy. I do the hunger games thing, but all the people chosen to it are racists, sexists, homophobes, and similarly bigoted people, and the winner has to live with the people they hate. I won’t feel guilty, and humanity will be chill.

Both are important. I’m not familiar with this sort of issue, so I don’t have a lot of opinions on it.

I’d do it. It’s still taking a huge risk, but I won’t have to shoot a baby.

Sure, your genes will determine some things about you, but the big parts of your personality, views, opinions, etcetera are determined by how you’ve been raised.

This isn’t a question I can easily answer. That depends on who they’ve supposedly murdered and betrayed, who declared it, and who it is. Like, I’d do it for my dad or my best friend, but for some other people I’d probably turn them in.

I like to think I don’t tend towards one or the other. I make decisions both on what I believe in my heart and what I think to be as good idea,
This would probably fall on the type of job it is, my relationship with said coworker, and where I am financially, but if it’s just a run of the mill office job and I’m only acquaintances with them, I’d probably do it. I consider myself a pretty lawful person, but I wouldn’t just take a loss like that.

Taking the oppritunities in front of me. Who knows? They could take me to crazy places if I jump at the right one,

Hoo boy, this depends heavily on my mood and all, but I think it’d be being discriminatory to me.

Either Italy or Japan. I’d like to go to Italy since some of my family comes from there and it’d be a nice tracing my roots thing, and I’d go to Japan since I find the country and it’s culture interesting, Speaking of culture, that’s pretty much what I’d do. I’d try new things, experience new things, explore, just basically go on an adventure and cram as much culture into my five senses as humanly possible.
Laziness/Procrastination and Selfishness

Coming up with ideas and telling what will start an argument.

Customization. I like dressing up characters and having the choice between being her and him.
Score:
White-8
Blue-5
Black-11
Red-12
Green-3
Colorless-1

Your result was red and black, also known as Rakdos.

Red and black are the two colors most concerned with one's own well being. It combines the unrestrained show of emotions and love of freedoom from red, with the cynicism and "very man for himself" policy from black. While it is easy to mistake this as evil, do not be fooled: red black isn't out to hurt anyone, it just happens to make itself the first priority and damm be the consequences. Black/red can feel passion and love, and it will do anything for those they care about- because hurting those people is like hurting red/black themselves.
Of the two color pairings, this is the most "live and let live" color combination as well. Red and black just wants to experience the height of a free life, the absolute freedoom of doing whatever the hell it pleases. It won't be hurt, unless you get in the way of that of course.

Red/black concepts: Hedonism, determination, recklessness ,fun

RedBlack.jpg

BONUS ANSWER: Johny is your player type (yay! Like me!), it seems. Johny's are in a game almost as a form of self-expression, they seek a vessel for their creativity, they want to have the options to make their own thing. A Johny player doesn't need the best tools or anything flashy, and in fact usually prefers the weirder more obscure tools, just to see if they can somehow make it work.

Further Reading (if you're interested): Hedonism With Attitude

Last edited:
1.What is... (to you)

1.1Victory?
Victory is the satisfaction of oneself.

1.2Justice?
Justice is the acknowledged principle of limits. It shows superior character and intelligence. Unlimited self-assertion is not a source of strength for any group organized for a common purpose, unlimited desire and claims lead to conflict. Justice is nothing more than knowing where the line is drawn.

1.3War?
The ideal way of imposing your own way of thinking by force or just a tactical distraction.

1.4Progress?
Progress is the idea of reaching an end (goal or destination). It's usually not linear.

1.5Love?
Love is how far you are readily and mentally can commit to someone, a cause, etc.

2. What is your favourite animal?
The monkey cause they are the wisest, funniest and most carefree of animals.

Focus because even the weak can overcome the strong with focus.

I will often be the tank cause people lack courage and it's crucial but I prefer being the assassin cause It's more efficient and lethal.

1. Make me a genius
2. Give my last wish to someone I know.

I arrogantly say I am superior until I really become better lmfao. Bullshit yourself and the people around, by the time they realize you ain't shit you will be better than all of them lmfao.

Throw the match because everyone will prioritize their goal and friendships are usually unreliable enough to trust.

A) 6, the biggest number
E) 1, the lowest number

Delete simply because I can't be bothered.

There is always a balance between both. There is no freedom in complete safety and there is no safety in complete freedom. You cannot have one without the other, especially considering the nature of the worlds (opposing forces always contrast and meddle in). There is a fine line between them, constantly playing tug of war. It's really a matter of comfort at that point and how oppressed you are in complete safety or in how much danger you are in complete freedom.

I will choose the Hunger games simply because the burden should be shared by many, not just one. But I acknowledge that murdering and torturing that one young child is the most rational decision to make.

Group needs steam from individual needs that are shared in common. The moment that an individual can't find there needs met by that group, they usually leave it. Might join an other one or create one. They mutually work together.

Bring him to another family. You never know, something good could come out of it.

At the end of the day, it all comes down to what nurture triggers in nature. If the nature doesn't have that gene then no matter what nurture does, it won't happen. So, nature is at the origin but it wouldn't work properly without nurture.

I trust them because all my real friends and loved ones know id cover their tracks lmfao

Hmm your heart is operated by your brains, and even emotions are controlled by ur brains so brain obviously.

Yes I will do it because I need money above all else, lmfao.

Ceising the opportunities is my motto in life. I am a very patient person and I alwYs wait for the right opportunity.

Willingly? I guess it would be self defense or defending soemone close to me.

Ideal vacations and activities... ah, hard question. I dont care much about the location but with who I spend the time with. If it’s me alone, I guess just anywhere with no stress really.

Empathy because It makes me feel too much for others and sometimes make me choose the path of suffering lmfao

Not too sure but I guess im funny and wise, thats what my friends tell me all the time. But on my own i cant really tell. I guess im a decent friend to have around.

1.What is... (to you)

1.1Victory?
Victory is the satisfaction of oneself.

1.2Justice?
Justice is the acknowledged principle of limits. It shows superior character and intelligence. Unlimited self-assertion is not a source of strength for any group organized for a common purpose, unlimited desire and claims lead to conflict. Justice is nothing more than knowing where the line is drawn.

1.3War?
The ideal way of imposing your own way of thinking by force or just a tactical distraction.

1.4Progress?
Progress is the idea of reaching an end (goal or destination). It's usually not linear.

1.5Love?
Love is how far you are readily and mentally can commit to someone, a cause, etc.

2. What is your favourite animal?
The monkey cause they are the wisest, funniest and most carefree of animals.

Focus because even the weak can overcome the strong with focus.

I will often be the tank cause people lack courage and it's crucial but I prefer being the assassin cause It's more efficient and lethal.

1. Make me a genius
2. Give my last wish to someone I know.

I arrogantly say I am superior until I really become better lmfao. Bullshit yourself and the people around, by the time they realize you ain't shit you will be better than all of them lmfao.

Throw the match because everyone will prioritize their goal and friendships are usually unreliable enough to trust.

A) 6, the biggest number
E) 1, the lowest number

Delete simply because I can't be bothered.

There is always a balance between both. There is no freedom in complete safety and there is no safety in complete freedom. You cannot have one without the other, especially considering the nature of the worlds (opposing forces always contrast and meddle in). There is a fine line between them, constantly playing tug of war. It's really a matter of comfort at that point and how oppressed you are in complete safety or in how much danger you are in complete freedom.

I will choose the Hunger games simply because the burden should be shared by many, not just one. But I acknowledge that murdering and torturing that one young child is the most rational decision to make.

Group needs steam from individual needs that are shared in common. The moment that an individual can't find there needs met by that group, they usually leave it. Might join an other one or create one. They mutually work together.

Bring him to another family. You never know, something good could come out of it.

At the end of the day, it all comes down to what nurture triggers in nature. If the nature doesn't have that gene then no matter what nurture does, it won't happen. So, nature is at the origin but it wouldn't work properly without nurture.

I trust them because all my real friends and loved ones know id cover their tracks lmfao

Hmm your heart is operated by your brains, and even emotions are controlled by ur brains so brain obviously.

Yes I will do it because I need money above all else, lmfao.

Ceising the opportunities is my motto in life. I am a very patient person and I alwYs wait for the right opportunity.

Willingly? I guess it would be self defense or defending soemone close to me.

Ideal vacations and activities... ah, hard question. I dont care much about the location but with who I spend the time with. If it’s me alone, I guess just anywhere with no stress really.

Empathy because It makes me feel too much for others and sometimes make me choose the path of suffering lmfao

Not too sure but I guess im funny and wise, thats what my friends tell me all the time. But on my own i cant really tell. I guess im a decent friend to have around.

(sorry about the delay)

Score:
White-8
Blue-9
Black-10
Red-5
Green-2
Colorless-2

Blue is a color that seeks to perfect itself and the world around it, usually by means of learning how. Black is a color that looks out to itself, which has few reservations in using whatever is available for it's own goals. The resulting pairing is one that seeks to perfect itself and the world around it to become more suitable for themselves. It wants to make the world a more convenient place to live in for themselves, and improves themselves and what they can get their hands on for that exact purpose.
Blue/black is the more reserved and secretive color combination. It prefers to pass more under the radar, acting but never acting in such a way as to stand out, thinking and analyzing but never so much as to become passive. Blue/black values information highly, less for the knowledge by itself, and more by the potential and pratical applications that may come from it.

Blue/black concepts: cunning, sneakiness, precision, manipulation, secrecy, sublety, practicality

BlueBlack Dimir.jpg

(sorry about the delay)

Score:
White-8
Blue-9
Black-10
Red-5
Green-2
Colorless-2

ShadowRogue ShadowRogue DANG BITCH LOOK AT THAT EVEN MY MANA COLOR IS A BITCH

1.What is... (to you)
1.1Victory?
Achieving my goal, overcoming adversity, in a situation where the stakes were at least moderately high.
1.2Justice?
The concept of something being just, i.e. fair, correct in a moral sense, an appropriate measure and so on. I'm going in circles with this, aren't I?
1.3War?
Armed conflict between two or more larger parties, usually nations or the like. Sadly, something very characteristic of humanity as a whole.
1.4Progress?
Improving on something, or drawing closer to completion of a goal or task.
1.5Love?
Strong fondness of/affection for and emotional attachment to a person. Needs more time to grow than infatuation or (physical) attraction, but isn't as easily lost.

Cats, probably. But birds are adorable, too.

Invulnerability, obviously. Nah, as a serious answer, it's probably a certain determination to win/survive that allows you to suppress unhelpful reflexive/instinctive reactions and do whatever it takes to get out of the fight as unharmed as possible.

I feel like I'd be most helpful from a distance, either with a ranged weapon or providing support.

I usually say I'd wish for family and friends to be well etc., but I'll try something different this time.
1 - I want the ability to erase any pain I or someone else feels.
2 - I want the ability to understand any and all languages and writing systems there are.
3 - I want the ability to teleport.

I first make sure I understand the area and my opponent. It's important to know about weak spots you can use and possible retreat routes.

If my stakes are more important to me than the friend I'm facing, we'll have a fair fight, else I'll throw it.

For some reason, I really enjoy rolling 2, 4, and 5, but for the sake of this question, let's say
because that's enjoyable, too.

9. Following a hacking to the government of your country, random people received piles of documents containing highly classified information which could come to expose nefarious secrets kept under lock and key up until that point. It also will contain a variety of other information of course, and though you suspect it is mostly mundane, there is a chance crucial information is being kept there which could provide information to even worse groups. You are one of the people who receive such documents and quickly find you can't open them to check, but only have two available options: "Share", which will expose all the documents to the public, or "Delete" which will delete those documents.

Delete. I mean, it's not like I unconditionally trust my government that they would never be covering up any dark secrets whatsoever, but I don't think it's right to just publish files if you don't even know what's in them. Like, as an example, if they have people's bank account data stored in there for some reason, sharing would do more harm than good, even if it brought to light that they've been collecting information they weren't allowed to collect or something. Classified information is usually classified for a reason (other than covering up dark secrets).

I'm a bit of a scaredy-cat (pun, I guess), so I tend to sacrifice freedom for safety more than I should. Overall, I suppose you shouldn't overdo it on restrictions for safety's sake, though. Freedom is one of the most important things, too, after all.

I couldn't torture the child, so Hunger Games event it is. At least not everyone will suffer and die, then. Sorry to the participants in advance. I'm not a very consequent utilitarian when it comes down to it.

I think things might work best if the group considered individual needs and the individual considered group needs. Usually it happens the other way around, though.

We might as well move him to a different family, maybe it helps. If there's a non-violent option, I'm usually for it.
Also, we can apparently time travel and change events without creating a paradox or something - what would stop us from going back in time again and again and trying different approaches until one works out?

I mean, I suppose some traits in people might be innate, but nurture is probably more important. And self-reflection.

Well, if they are dear to me, and apparently innocent, I can't very well kick them out or sell them out, can I? They're staying, and I should do what I can to help gather proof of their innocence without drawing too much attention to myself (because else hiding in my house won't be safe anymore). Also, this is kind of assuming that there wouldn't a fair trial because the system is flawed or someone is faking evidence or something.

I usually follow my brain, and then my heart keeps nagging me forever that it was probably the wrong decision. But when I do follow my heart, it usually doesn't go that well, either, haha.

Nah. If I'm feeling brave enough, I'll stand up to my boss if he really does take the raise out of my paycheck. It's not the coworker's fault, really. There's bound to be a way to get back at the boss through unions or something. Or maybe I'm just naive now, and would manipulate the data the if such a situation arises after my faith in the system is shaken, haha.

18.Which is more important, learning to appreciate what you have, or seizing the opportunities that appear before you?
Both are important, but appreciating what you have maybe even more so.

Uh, I kind of want to try saving some of the artwork and whatnot, but if I'm being realistic here, I'll have to go for
I'm not qualified to do any sort of search and rescue in burning structures, but while trying to get out unscathed myself I might as well try to help others who are inside as well. Even if that makes my answer a mix of D and B, I suppose.

Probably if someone is trying to kill me and I can't get to safety otherwise. I don't know.

Somewhere with a beach is nice. Also, I like the landscapes of Ireland and northern France, and I've been wanting to go to Canada or Japan for a while. So any of those is fine. As for activities, I like to take it easy during my holidays, so maybe going on walks or just spend the day relaxing in a café with a nice view or something. If I'm in an area with famous sights, I'd visit some, too, but not to the point where it becomes stressful.

I have several, but maybe most prominent is that I'm often slow to act: I procrastinate, I delay decisions, I pass up opportunities. I kind of hope problems will pass without me having to do anything about it.

Uhh... People tell me I'm smart, I guess. I'm not sure if I'm really above average in that regard, but I seem to have a knack for pointing out ways to solve other people's problems at times.

Immersion! I love it when the characters, world and story of a game draw me in to the point that I don't notice how the hours fly by.

1.What is... (to you)

1.1Victory?
Victory is when I am able to get the task done, no matter the consequence

1.2Justice?
Most would say what is right and what is wrong, to me, I find justice to be whenever someone has done another wrong and that said someone should be punished for it.

1.3War?
Meaningless violence and an excuse for humanity to self destruct themselves

1.4Progress?

1.5Love?

Wolves.

Determination. Having this will help drive you towards to the victory of the fight, even if you are the last one standing, it’s always good to go down in a fight knowing you were determined enough to try and end it.

I think I would be more of a damage/tank-ish kinda role in a teamfight.

To be (Practically) a god at guitar, To be have black metal be famous, and to be in the most famous black metal band

Figure out a way around it. For example with my art, I have certain trouble in certain area’s whenever I ink something and then make a mistake, so I improvise and work around said inking mistake

Duke it out, I don’t have many friends, so if I lose one in said fight for my goal to be achieved, it’s not like I’m losing something dear to me.

A) 6, the biggest number
E) 1, the lowest number

B, the number of the die shouldn’t really matter what face you land on, it’s still a piece of plastic with dots on each face.

Delete, it’s much safer if the public doesn’t know so there isn’t a widespread panic

safety first, it's what’s kept me alive all these years.

I’m gonna be considered really fucked up ahd choose the child, less blood spilled and most of humanity will be spared, it’s just one kid a year after all, and even then I’d probably do it to an orphan that has no friends or family so no one will miss said kid.

I’m not too sure honestly, I’ve never really had a group that has needs, nor individual needs, so this question I cannot answer.

If it were me, honestly, we wouldn’t be here in this point in the time period if hitler was dead or if he had a different family, think about the whole alternate timeline theory, there’s one thats bad, and there’s one that’s good. So i wouldn’t do neither

Being a paganist, I would say nature is more important, BUT without that being in my PERSONAL opinion, in reality, both are kinda needed so, I wouldn’t know.

I’d keep em around for about a year or so, if they’re still wanted by then, then I will turn them in, the law is important people.

I follow both pretty equally

No, It’s completely selfish and wrong.

I appreciate what I have, but it’s never a bad thing to seize an opportunity for something if one comes up (You know unless it’s like, really suspicious)

B, I want to stay alive and honestly i could probably live with the guilt if people die in the fire

If I went insane, I have extreme depression, ptsd, and anxiety, so yeah, I’m pretty much on the brink of insanity at this point.

Going to Sweden, The birth place of black metal to see “Belzebubs” and other bands at wacken festival play live.

My ptsd and anxiety tend to get in the way with a lot of things for me, so definitely those

I am a fast learner, I’m good in a fight, and I have great artistic qualities.

Story, Story tops everything in a game, you could put me in a crappy platformer fighting game that sucks, but it’s all about the story in my opinion. A well written story is a well written game.

Spirit loli is here!

1.What is... (to you)
1.1Victory?
Getting the outcome that you wanted or fought for in any way, shape, or form - preferably profitable.
1.2Justice?
When those who wronged you or wronged others are known and punished for it.
1.3War?
A darn bloody mess. I don't do this.
1.4Progress?
Anywhere you get to that isn't where you started from.
Love? It's difficult, but it's so invigorating... Mmm~!
I like dolphins!
In my opinion - it's always health. Always. You only have so much of it, and it's critical to keep it topped up.
I would probably either be that mid-range offence/support guy.
OK, my wishes will be -
1. The ability to teleport to a desired location within 10 feet of where I am standing (instantaneously).
2. To get knowledge of every single medical disease and how to treat/curse them (if any).
3. Make time travel possible, so we can get exact details on history and the future.
Look at my surroundings for anything I can use nearby to either distract them or even use it to finish them off.
Shut up and fight me and walk away courageous, even in defeat. We shall fight fair and square, may the best warrior win!
C, anything will do.

I will delete them. If I can't have knowledge of them, nobody can.
Freedom is an illusion, unfortunately. At least, to me. Safety is that sense when nobody is in harm's way, and freedom is when they are able to do whatever they desire. Safety should always come first, knowing the terror's of today's world.
I'll take offer B. While it's a lot more reputation crushing, it's better we only lose 1 life as opposed to a minimum of 23.
Eh... Indifferent.
I like the idea, but it will probably not stop the monster he will become. History always repeats itself. I shall fire the gun.
I prefer nurture. They're the next in line to to possible business and very well may change the future.
They deal with my family, they deal with me. I shall hide my loved one. They mean a lot to me, after all.
Always the brain. Always.
No. I have heard attempts like this fail. I shall not bother to make the same mistake.
Take only what you have, not what you can get. You will get what you are given, and not by force. So, the first one.
D, the people. They can probably fix this mess.
They either -
A. Messed with my family or my loved one(s)
B. Blackmailed and I caught wind of it, myself or otherwise
C. I just hate them through and through and want them gone
I'm not entirely sure where, but it'd be nice to go to a hotel or something. Preferably with a swimming pool and/or massaging services! Always wanted to feel the latter done by a professional.
I worry like nobody's business. I fear for all the possibilities and responses, under the mentality if something can go wrong, it will.
I'm being honest, I'm proud of my intelligence I have. Although it sometimes hurts me, it heals me that back later on and gives me extra.
I seek options and plenty of ways to play within them.

1.What is... (to you)
1.1Victory?
Achieving my goal, overcoming adversity, in a situation where the stakes were at least moderately high.
1.2Justice?
The concept of something being just, i.e. fair, correct in a moral sense, an appropriate measure and so on. I'm going in circles with this, aren't I?
1.3War?
Armed conflict between two or more larger parties, usually nations or the like. Sadly, something very characteristic of humanity as a whole.
1.4Progress?
Improving on something, or drawing closer to completion of a goal or task.
1.5Love?
Strong fondness of/affection for and emotional attachment to a person. Needs more time to grow than infatuation or (physical) attraction, but isn't as easily lost.

Cats, probably. But birds are adorable, too.

Invulnerability, obviously. Nah, as a serious answer, it's probably a certain determination to win/survive that allows you to suppress unhelpful reflexive/instinctive reactions and do whatever it takes to get out of the fight as unharmed as possible.

I feel like I'd be most helpful from a distance, either with a ranged weapon or providing support.

I usually say I'd wish for family and friends to be well etc., but I'll try something different this time.
1 - I want the ability to erase any pain I or someone else feels.
2 - I want the ability to understand any and all languages and writing systems there are.
3 - I want the ability to teleport.

I first make sure I understand the area and my opponent. It's important to know about weak spots you can use and possible retreat routes.

If my stakes are more important to me than the friend I'm facing, we'll have a fair fight, else I'll throw it.

For some reason, I really enjoy rolling 2, 4, and 5, but for the sake of this question, let's say
because that's enjoyable, too.

9. Following a hacking to the government of your country, random people received piles of documents containing highly classified information which could come to expose nefarious secrets kept under lock and key up until that point. It also will contain a variety of other information of course, and though you suspect it is mostly mundane, there is a chance crucial information is being kept there which could provide information to even worse groups. You are one of the people who receive such documents and quickly find you can't open them to check, but only have two available options: "Share", which will expose all the documents to the public, or "Delete" which will delete those documents.

Delete. I mean, it's not like I unconditionally trust my government that they would never be covering up any dark secrets whatsoever, but I don't think it's right to just publish files if you don't even know what's in them. Like, as an example, if they have people's bank account data stored in there for some reason, sharing would do more harm than good, even if it brought to light that they've been collecting information they weren't allowed to collect or something. Classified information is usually classified for a reason (other than covering up dark secrets).

I'm a bit of a scaredy-cat (pun, I guess), so I tend to sacrifice freedom for safety more than I should. Overall, I suppose you shouldn't overdo it on restrictions for safety's sake, though. Freedom is one of the most important things, too, after all.

I couldn't torture the child, so Hunger Games event it is. At least not everyone will suffer and die, then. Sorry to the participants in advance. I'm not a very consequent utilitarian when it comes down to it.

I think things might work best if the group considered individual needs and the individual considered group needs. Usually it happens the other way around, though.

We might as well move him to a different family, maybe it helps. If there's a non-violent option, I'm usually for it.
Also, we can apparently time travel and change events without creating a paradox or something - what would stop us from going back in time again and again and trying different approaches until one works out?

I mean, I suppose some traits in people might be innate, but nurture is probably more important. And self-reflection.

Well, if they are dear to me, and apparently innocent, I can't very well kick them out or sell them out, can I? They're staying, and I should do what I can to help gather proof of their innocence without drawing too much attention to myself (because else hiding in my house won't be safe anymore). Also, this is kind of assuming that there wouldn't a fair trial because the system is flawed or someone is faking evidence or something.

I usually follow my brain, and then my heart keeps nagging me forever that it was probably the wrong decision. But when I do follow my heart, it usually doesn't go that well, either, haha.

Nah. If I'm feeling brave enough, I'll stand up to my boss if he really does take the raise out of my paycheck. It's not the coworker's fault, really. There's bound to be a way to get back at the boss through unions or something. Or maybe I'm just naive now, and would manipulate the data the if such a situation arises after my faith in the system is shaken, haha.

18.Which is more important, learning to appreciate what you have, or seizing the opportunities that appear before you?
Both are important, but appreciating what you have maybe even more so.

Uh, I kind of want to try saving some of the artwork and whatnot, but if I'm being realistic here, I'll have to go for
I'm not qualified to do any sort of search and rescue in burning structures, but while trying to get out unscathed myself I might as well try to help others who are inside as well. Even if that makes my answer a mix of D and B, I suppose.

Probably if someone is trying to kill me and I can't get to safety otherwise. I don't know.

Somewhere with a beach is nice. Also, I like the landscapes of Ireland and northern France, and I've been wanting to go to Canada or Japan for a while. So any of those is fine. As for activities, I like to take it easy during my holidays, so maybe going on walks or just spend the day relaxing in a café with a nice view or something. If I'm in an area with famous sights, I'd visit some, too, but not to the point where it becomes stressful.

I have several, but maybe most prominent is that I'm often slow to act: I procrastinate, I delay decisions, I pass up opportunities. I kind of hope problems will pass without me having to do anything about it.

Uhh... People tell me I'm smart, I guess. I'm not sure if I'm really above average in that regard, but I seem to have a knack for pointing out ways to solve other people's problems at times.

Immersion! I love it when the characters, world and story of a game draw me in to the point that I don't notice how the hours fly by.
Score:
White-12
Blue-10
Black-2
Red-5
Green-4
Colorless-1

Your result was White.

White is the color of peace and order. White sees the world as this place where everyone could have what they need, but because of things like greed and selfishness they don't. White believes in the world's potential to become a better place, and feels the responsability of playing a part in making it so. Sometimes this manifests as trying to evoke real change on a large scale, but for many it would just be doing your own part. Upholding promises, giving to those in need, keeping in mind the needs of the group and the happiness of others.

White concepts: Peace, order, group-thinking, martydom, morality

White card.jpg

BONUS ANSWER: Vorthos seems to be the most adequate player type for you. Vorthos players are the kind that appreciate the flavor of the game first and foremost. The mechanics and all that are important, but the most important aspect to them is how well they convey what's trying to be said, and the atmosphere and how "the game feels like you're actually playing through the story", as opposed to the story being and incidental aspect to the game or at odds with the mechanics.

Further Reading (if you're interested): The Great White Way Revisited

1.What is... (to you)

1.1Victory?
Victory is when I am able to get the task done, no matter the consequence

1.2Justice?
Most would say what is right and what is wrong, to me, I find justice to be whenever someone has done another wrong and that said someone should be punished for it.

1.3War?
Meaningless violence and an excuse for humanity to self destruct themselves

1.4Progress?

1.5Love?

Wolves.

Determination. Having this will help drive you towards to the victory of the fight, even if you are the last one standing, it’s always good to go down in a fight knowing you were determined enough to try and end it.

I think I would be more of a damage/tank-ish kinda role in a teamfight.

To be (Practically) a god at guitar, To be have black metal be famous, and to be in the most famous black metal band

Figure out a way around it. For example with my art, I have certain trouble in certain area’s whenever I ink something and then make a mistake, so I improvise and work around said inking mistake

Duke it out, I don’t have many friends, so if I lose one in said fight for my goal to be achieved, it’s not like I’m losing something dear to me.

A) 6, the biggest number
E) 1, the lowest number

B, the number of the die shouldn’t really matter what face you land on, it’s still a piece of plastic with dots on each face.

Delete, it’s much safer if the public doesn’t know so there isn’t a widespread panic

safety first, it's what’s kept me alive all these years.

I’m gonna be considered really fucked up ahd choose the child, less blood spilled and most of humanity will be spared, it’s just one kid a year after all, and even then I’d probably do it to an orphan that has no friends or family so no one will miss said kid.

I’m not too sure honestly, I’ve never really had a group that has needs, nor individual needs, so this question I cannot answer.

If it were me, honestly, we wouldn’t be here in this point in the time period if hitler was dead or if he had a different family, think about the whole alternate timeline theory, there’s one thats bad, and there’s one that’s good. So i wouldn’t do neither

Being a paganist, I would say nature is more important, BUT without that being in my PERSONAL opinion, in reality, both are kinda needed so, I wouldn’t know.

I’d keep em around for about a year or so, if they’re still wanted by then, then I will turn them in, the law is important people.

I follow both pretty equally

No, It’s completely selfish and wrong.

I appreciate what I have, but it’s never a bad thing to seize an opportunity for something if one comes up (You know unless it’s like, really suspicious)

B, I want to stay alive and honestly i could probably live with the guilt if people die in the fire

If I went insane, I have extreme depression, ptsd, and anxiety, so yeah, I’m pretty much on the brink of insanity at this point.

Going to Sweden, The birth place of black metal to see “Belzebubs” and other bands at wacken festival play live.

My ptsd and anxiety tend to get in the way with a lot of things for me, so definitely those

I am a fast learner, I’m good in a fight, and I have great artistic qualities.

Story, Story tops everything in a game, you could put me in a crappy platformer fighting game that sucks, but it’s all about the story in my opinion. A well written story is a well written game.
Score:
White-6
Blue-3
Black-9
Red-2
Green-2
Colorless-7

so very close to colorless...

Your result was Black.

The world, life in general has some f*cked up rules. Things aren't fair, and they seldom will go how you wish they will go. There are some people who will do anything to exploit you, and so...black is the color that says "two can play that game!" at the world. In black's eyes each person is the best person to look out for themselves because objectively, no one has their best interests in mind quite like they themselves do. Yes, some will not be successful, but in the end of the day to black the idea of everyone getting what they want is a fantasy. Black is a color that belives in earning your success, and in using every tool available for that cause.

Black concepts: Ambition, Egocentrism, Success, Ruthlessness, Merit, Nihilism,

Black.jpg

Further Reading (if you're interested): In the Black Revisited

Spirit loli is here!

1.What is... (to you)
1.1Victory?
Getting the outcome that you wanted or fought for in any way, shape, or form - preferably profitable.
1.2Justice?
When those who wronged you or wronged others are known and punished for it.
1.3War?
A darn bloody mess. I don't do this.
1.4Progress?
Anywhere you get to that isn't where you started from.
Love? It's difficult, but it's so invigorating... Mmm~!
I like dolphins!
In my opinion - it's always health. Always. You only have so much of it, and it's critical to keep it topped up.
I would probably either be that mid-range offence/support guy.
OK, my wishes will be -
1. The ability to teleport to a desired location within 10 feet of where I am standing (instantaneously).
2. To get knowledge of every single medical disease and how to treat/curse them (if any).
3. Make time travel possible, so we can get exact details on history and the future.
Look at my surroundings for anything I can use nearby to either distract them or even use it to finish them off.
Shut up and fight me and walk away courageous, even in defeat. We shall fight fair and square, may the best warrior win!
C, anything will do.

I will delete them. If I can't have knowledge of them, nobody can.
Freedom is an illusion, unfortunately. At least, to me. Safety is that sense when nobody is in harm's way, and freedom is when they are able to do whatever they desire. Safety should always come first, knowing the terror's of today's world.
I'll take offer B. While it's a lot more reputation crushing, it's better we only lose 1 life as opposed to a minimum of 23.
Eh... Indifferent.
I like the idea, but it will probably not stop the monster he will become. History always repeats itself. I shall fire the gun.
I prefer nurture. They're the next in line to to possible business and very well may change the future.
They deal with my family, they deal with me. I shall hide my loved one. They mean a lot to me, after all.
Always the brain. Always.
No. I have heard attempts like this fail. I shall not bother to make the same mistake.
Take only what you have, not what you can get. You will get what you are given, and not by force. So, the first one.
D, the people. They can probably fix this mess.
They either -
A. Messed with my family or my loved one(s)
B. Blackmailed and I caught wind of it, myself or otherwise
C. I just hate them through and through and want them gone
I'm not entirely sure where, but it'd be nice to go to a hotel or something. Preferably with a swimming pool and/or massaging services! Always wanted to feel the latter done by a professional.
I worry like nobody's business. I fear for all the possibilities and responses, under the mentality if something can go wrong, it will.
I'm being honest, I'm proud of my intelligence I have. Although it sometimes hurts me, it heals me that back later on and gives me extra.
I seek options and plenty of ways to play within them.

Score:
White-5
Blue- 7
Black-6
Red-6
Green-4
Colorless-4

Your result was blue.

Blue.jpg

BONUS ANSWER: Johny is your player type (yay! Like me!), it seems. Johny's are in a game almost as a form of self-expression, they seek a vessel for their creativity, they want to have the options to make their own thing. A Johny player doesn't need the best tools or anything flashy, and in fact usually prefers the weirder more obscure tools, just to see if they can somehow make it work.

Further Reading (if you're interested): True Blue Revisited

1.What is... (to you)

1.1Victory?
Victory is a sense of pride and confidence in your abilities after accomplishing a task.

1.2Justice?
A fundamental part of society to maintain order and peace.

1.3War?
A contradiction in ideologies and/or objectives that leads to conflict.

1.4Progress?
A concept where new ideas/theories are presented that improve something and are then applied. This of course doesn't come without sacrifice.

A feeling that leads to sex, unconditional platonic and romantic relationships, and enjoyment and dedication to something.

German Shepard. A loyal dog who will protect its master.

Wisdom. Those who have experience know better than those who haven't lived it

Support, mid range fighter that sort of thing

1. Safety for those I love
2. Financial security
3. The ability to speak every language

Find a way to walk out of such a confrontation. I hate confrontation so much.

The best way to solve a dilemma is to duke it out fairly. We both have much to lose and let fate decide what will happen to us afterwards.

Delete. There's a chance allies of maleficent groups or even members will catch these documents and use them for their own benefit possibly. Additionally the information I share may lead to a nationwide panic and increased hostility in the society I'm a part of.

Humans demand and crave freedom, however the extremes of freedom can be dangerous and must be kept in check to prevent a breakdown in society. Safety exists to make sure one doesn't abuse their freedoms to harm others.

Kill the child. One life for billions is a small price. Plus there's no guarantee I'll control the hunger games.

It's not so much a conflict between the two, but more how does the individuals needs affects the group and themselves. The individual will act according to their needs and cause a reaction from the group, which will determine the individuals place in the group.

Moving Hitler to a different family may have positive ramifications. I shouldn't have to deal with the burden of killing a baby, even if it was Hitler

A human uses the concepts of nature and nurture to determine their identity. When having awareness of both these concepts, it's hard to disregard one over the other.

I'd do everything I can to prove their innocence or die trying. I'd dedicate myself to those I love and do anything for them.

Both. I base all my interpretations off of logic and emotion as best I can.

No. In fact, knowing my boss is greedy and there's the possibility of him taking money out of my paycheck, I'd resign.

I only seize opportunities if I feel it's necessary according to my needs.

If someone threatens me or those that I love.

Anywhere where there's a nice hotel and is based in a touristy area to eat and shop.

Dishonesty. I lie to a lot of people, almost subconsciously. It hurts others and makes me feel super guilty when they find out I lie.

Cheerfulness. I try to be optimistic and friendly, making the most out of life.

Having something to take away from the game I play.

Two simple requests:

2.Please provide the "why" to your answers-The quizz is ultimately about how you think. Very different ways of thinking can get to very similar conclusions given particular circumstances. You talking about why you choose this or that option may provide even more and better insight than the answer itself.

3.Try to provide concrete answers and preferences- If you're undecise, it's generally going to be best to just take whatever it is you're even slightly more inclined towards, or whatever is your gut feeling about the answer, your first instinct. Only give me anything neutral if you absolutely can't avoid it to keep with the other two guidelines.

As I said earlier there aren't "correct" answers here, but saying "both are important" doesn't exclude one thing taking priority over another thing or having more importance to you.

Also, please give me the actual why for those multiple choice questions... I mean I do have colors set for each answer, but if you don't explain your reasons there's a good chance your reasoning doesn't match the color you're getting from that answer.

Thank you for reading.

1.What is... (to you)

1.1Victory?
Victory is a sense of pride and confidence in your abilities after accomplishing a task.

1.2Justice?
A fundamental part of society to maintain order and peace.

1.3War?
A contradiction in ideologies and/or objectives that leads to conflict.

1.4Progress?
A concept where new ideas/theories are presented that improve something and are then applied. This of course doesn't come without sacrifice.

A feeling that leads to sex, unconditional platonic and romantic relationships, and enjoyment and dedication to something.

German Shepard. A loyal dog who will protect its master.

Wisdom. Those who have experience know better than those who haven't lived it

Support, mid range fighter that sort of thing

1. Safety for those I love
2. Financial security
3. The ability to speak every language

Find a way to walk out of such a confrontation. I hate confrontation so much.

The best way to solve a dilemma is to duke it out fairly. We both have much to lose and let fate decide what will happen to us afterwards.

Delete. There's a chance allies of maleficent groups or even members will catch these documents and use them for their own benefit possibly. Additionally the information I share may lead to a nationwide panic and increased hostility in the society I'm a part of.

Humans demand and crave freedom, however the extremes of freedom can be dangerous and must be kept in check to prevent a breakdown in society. Safety exists to make sure one doesn't abuse their freedoms to harm others.

Kill the child. One life for billions is a small price. Plus there's no guarantee I'll control the hunger games.

It's not so much a conflict between the two, but more how does the individuals needs affects the group and themselves. The individual will act according to their needs and cause a reaction from the group, which will determine the individuals place in the group.

Moving Hitler to a different family may have positive ramifications. I shouldn't have to deal with the burden of killing a baby, even if it was Hitler

A human uses the concepts of nature and nurture to determine their identity. When having awareness of both these concepts, it's hard to disregard one over the other.

I'd do everything I can to prove their innocence or die trying. I'd dedicate myself to those I love and do anything for them.

Both. I base all my interpretations off of logic and emotion as best I can.

No. In fact, knowing my boss is greedy and there's the possibility of him taking money out of my paycheck, I'd resign.

I only seize opportunities if I feel it's necessary according to my needs.

If someone threatens me or those that I love.

Anywhere where there's a nice hotel and is based in a touristy area to eat and shop.

Dishonesty. I lie to a lot of people, almost subconsciously. It hurts others and makes me feel super guilty when they find out I lie.

Cheerfulness. I try to be optimistic and friendly, making the most out of life.

Score:
White-10
Blue-3
Black-5
Red-8
Green-5
Colorless-4

Your result was White.

White is the color of peace and order. White sees the world as this place where everyone could have what they need, but because of things like greed and selfishness they don't. White believes in the world's potential to become a better place, and feels the responsability of playing a part in making it so. Sometimes this manifests as trying to evoke real change on a large scale, but for many it would just be doing your own part. Upholding promises, giving to those in need, keeping in mind the needs of the group and the happiness of others.

White concepts: Peace, order, group-thinking, martydom, morality

white-card-jpg.573180

Further Reading (if you're interested): The Great White Way Revisited

I honestly cannot tell anything from an answer that vague

Users who are viewing this thread

Back