• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern What choice do we have?

seasonedcat

bloodless
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Somewhere in the world stands a TV playing a news channel. Flashing colours and pictures blare brightly in front of a man fast asleep on the couch, completely unaware of the story playing in front of him. "Yesterday taken by surprise, the city San Luis Potosi, Mexico was struck by a meteorite. This has not only resulted in the destruction of the entire city, by all it's inhabitants, which count up to almost 700 thousand have been killed. There are no known survivors as of yet, and scientists are working hard to figure out how this meteorite got into the atmosphere without being noticed. This is truly a great loss for all of the world. We will be keeping you up to date as the story progresses, this is Linda, CTV News."

Hundreds of thousands killed by a meteorite that broke the atmosphere without being noticed? How could this happen? What a tragedy?!!? But... that's not what really happened is it? No, that's just the lie the governments have chosen because they fucked up. Yah, they fucked up big this time. This wasn't a meteorite, no, it was a crash landing of another species ship. Yah, aliens. Far fetched I know that's what you are thinking, but trust me, I've seen it.

They have quarantined the whole place for miles. You can't get close enough to get a good look so that no one figures out the whole meteor thing is a lie. How do I know all this though? Well because I am in the lab that is trying to figure out what the fuck is going on. They've captured the Aliens on the ship that lived, there is about 20 of them. But they are fading fast. They need a host to support them or they die. But, the lab can't find any suitable hosts for them yet. They've tried adults of all sizes, pregnant woman too, but to no success.

But that's where I come in. A teenager, still new to high school. Yah, they tested it on me, even though the ones who fail to bond die. Yepo, they knew that and used a kid to test it. But, it somehow worked. This damn thing is in me now and I can hear it. I can understand it. I can feel it. It told me to help them escape. It told me of the horrors. So, I helped. I managed to get it and 6 others out barely. Now I am not only on the run from the governments, but I have 7 aliens in my custody that will die if I do not find them a host.

That's where you come in. I've watched you for a while now. I choose you out of the millions of kids in this country. You have become a host. I planted the thing where you didn't suspect it and now it's inside you like mine is in me. At first you struggled, but it didn't take long before you realized that you wanted to help this thing. You understood what is going on. There is more coming, but these hosts are not human. They are other races of aliens that are stronger, faster, and smarter than us.

But what can us, 8 teenagers, do about this? Well, we all have these Aliens in us, and we all know the truth. So I choose you to help. It is time to stop this because we are the only ones that know, and the governments hunting us down sure as hell aren't going to help us stop this. So now it's up to us to save this damn planet before it meets the same fate as that town in Mexico. We can't just sit back and pretend everything is fine anymore, not after our eyes have been forced open.

So what choice do we have? At least this way if we die, we die fighting. And that sure as hell is going to give them something to worry about.

Last edited:
What country does this take place in?

Also I think instead of transformations we will be getting superpowers

Quick question though what kind of superpowers are we talking about here, like just the superhuman condition(strength, speed, durability) or can we just choose whatever. seasonedcat seasonedcat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back