Other What are your passions/hobbies? Besides roleplaying of course!

The high end ones are absolutely gorgeous with engravings. I was looking at two that came in a set, and the engravings were beautiful. I thought at first you could buy them separately. But you couldn’t, unfortunately. I’m a broke college kid at this point. And I’ll be in a hell of a lot of debt once med school comes around.

I own four guns currently. I’ve got a 91/30 Mosin from ‘39, a Page and Lewis Reliance Model D .22 LR single shot rifle from probably around the 1910-1920, a Smith & Wesson M&P-15 Sport II, and now the Henry Golden Boy in .22 Mag.

What’s funny is that no one in my family owns guns. Some don’t mind them, but my parents aren’t too fond of them. They not anti-gun, but they just aren’t a fan of them. But I certainly am. They’re fine with that. But living in the great state of New Jersey, not many people like guns here. But this state’s a shithole, so oh well. I’m heading down South or out West when I can. I’ll probably end up in either West Virginia, Montana or Idaho.

I've got a Mosin Nagant from 1939 as well, checked the serial number. It actually saw use in WWII, so I'm figuring that gun has more blood than metal at this point. If you know what I mean. Aside from that, I have two .45 caliber handguns, a .44, a .380, a 9mm and a Smith and Wesson M&P .40. Then I have four AR-15s, two in .308 two in 5.56. Several hunting rifles of varying caliber and size, and a couple of shotguns.

Really, the only thing I seem to be good at that isn’t role playing is playing video games and drawing...Like, a lot.

When I am not role-playing I'm usually out with my animals in my spare time. My biggest hobby though is dog agility competitions. I work with my 3 year old austrailian cattle dog (her name is Sheila). I love going out and running a course with her!

I spend a lot of my free time reading and working on various photography projects. I also can’t say no to a good video game!

I have passions and hobbies in regular writing and reading, as well as in music, art, games, and various forms of animation. The only things I watch on TV at this point other than the news are cartoons and anime, however occasionally if I need something to do I'll put on one of a select few live-action shows I like. Additionally, I adore YouTube, and like to teach and raise awareness about Autism. I also love dogs and cats, like, beyond reason. I love gushing about my GSD a lot.

Hi! My hobbies are mainly nerdy. I love to read (fantasy, historical, academic), write, debate, listen to lectures, and watch TV/Netflix. In terms of study, I have several college hours into various majors (radiology, nursing, PC Repair, networking, web programming, history, and then back to nursing). I'll attempt to answer more fully below.

* Activities I'm good at: I enjoy playing cards, occasional chess, writing, and gaming.
* Subjects I'm interested in: my main focus is honestly either history or theology. I also enjoy philosophy and science. While I'm definitely not "pop-cultured" (is that a term?), I do enjoy listening to lectures about the subjects I'm interested in. There's just so much to learn out there - it's a vast sea of knowledge, most of it uncharted, just waiting to be discovered. It's something new every single day.
* Research I've done: I've done quite a bit over time, especially in college. Not to get into religious matters, but in my faith particularly it is one of questioning, not of "blindness". So, there are thousands of years worth of reading when it comes to our Sages. That alone takes up a lot of time. Outside of this, I've written numerous papers for history classes (because I was/am getting a degree in history), which I really enjoy. My favorite regions to study are Middle Eastern and the Mesoamerican area.

I also enjoy the Valdemar novels by Mercedes Lackey. My all-time favorite movie is Rush Hour (actually, all of the Rush Hour movies are great). I'm also really enjoying the Marvel movies!

Hello There!

I am quite a hobby person, since I have to admit what I like doing.

The things I am about to say may seem average, weird, or just palin crazy, but I enjoy them so much.

• Reading. Reading was the one thing that my busy mind can stay focused on. Otherwise, my mind is so busy that I literally have to write down the thoughts or I end up stressing myself out.
  • Researching. And I don't mean, researching regular old things like how music is made or how our eyes work. I mean, researching countries, learning how to make home-made cleaning products that is safe for animals, and how mixed breeds look, like a Aussie/German Shepherd.
  • Learning about Depression. Haha, I don't mean, how to be Depressive, but rather, how to solve it. I am someone who deals with it, and I want to know what causes it and how to keep in the positive happy mood that everyone around me sees.
  • Training Dogs and Cats. Yeah, I am an animal lover, I always have been. I just can't help it. Every time I see my dog's Maggi's big chocolate eyes look up at me so innocently with complete trust, I just want to give the animals the best life possible. Even if I miss out on other things.
  • Bringing Sunshine to another person's day. I realize this sounds so rude of me, but I really just want to bring a smile to everyone's faces. Why? I think it's because I know I can, and I want to spend every moment doing my best to make the world a better place.
  • Writing. Believe it or not, I love writing. {If you can't tell by this lengthy post here, I don't know how you can't believe this.} Every since I can remember, it was always hard to speak, like, help people understand what the point of whatever I had to say was. Writing was the only way they could understand right off the bat. Otherwise, it would take me forever to get to the actual point.
  • Crafting. I always feel so happy making something for someone, even if it's just for myself. I always get inspired and I always have to start a new project, {Even if it never sees the light of day.} and it just gives me a feeling of happiness that can't ever be replicated.
  • Listening to Music. Music is a way of speaking. If a genius creates music, you can feel the feelings of the creator in it. I know that sounds weird, but how else in movies can they make you feel the moment? How else can you feel the turmoil of a character unless you hear the music in the background? I always put music on that helps inspire my next part of my stories. It just gives me that extra boost. I don't know why. It just does.
  • Fantasy. This is something that gives me free reign over the world of writing. Nothing has to follow any rules save gravity if need be. And even then it doesn't have to if it fits the way the world you created is.
Anyways, that is all I can remember.

I will probably remember more and wish I had added them, but it's not like you need to know everything anyways. ^.^

Have a great day/night Lovely.

Adorable Monster.

I'm a dork and love learning about animals, their health, where different breeds came from and how they were bred. Things like that. I also love to go hiking and finding new trails to take my dogs to.

I'm pretty interested in interior design. Plus, recently I've been trying to take care of some plants. It's too dark in my room for them though...

Tarot reading (I get paid to do that), astrological charts, cook, travel, write, draw...

I often find myself studying up on philosophy, psychology and different areas of the medical world whenever I have a spot of free time.

I love dancing, is my passion! Writing is a passionate hobby, but it’s not my dream career. I’m working to be a musician abroad. I love songwriting, lyrics and dancing as I mentioned before. Plus K-Pop, lol! I love Girls’ Generation (SNSD) & EXO to name a couple of groups from the golden era lolz.

Hobbies:
  1. Well I'm a pretty good cook and do it just about every night for two reasons. One I like food. Two, I like having control over my own diet. And three, I just like cooking.
  2. Parkour, it's fun and I enjoy the adrenaline that pumps through my veins when I start doing the more risky feats or wind up being chased on some off chance.
  3. Outdoors activity overall, hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, I like all of that stuff and find nature calming and peaceful to me.
  4. Lastly of course, writing and roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back