Other What are your guys’ favourite animal?

SmolAly

Aly
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is a really random question, I’m just interested in knowing what your guys favourite animal is! Maybe because you grew up with them, or you relate to them.

I love animals because they don’t judge you on the way you look, or talk. As long as you take care of them and keep them safe, they can give you unconditional love.

<3

Attachments

• 22ACB509-31A7-4965-B8DE-D51909B48D3D.jpeg
    22ACB509-31A7-4965-B8DE-D51909B48D3D.jpeg
    80.3 KB · Views: 5
Why don’t you just make me choose my favor child (I say as I don’t have any children)?

These are the two that I would immediately pick with a gun to my head.

F81E0ED4-6D89-4960-BD47-6188251CAD71.jpeg

C8558F89-5CB4-4CC2-B2AC-CEA9E42F1960.png

Crows. They're extremely intelligent and never forget to repay favors to friendly faces.

I plan on getting a macaw once I build an aviary, looove them. They’re gorgeous!! <3
That sounds amazing. I wish that I had the time and space for a bird, but unfortunately, it'll be a while. I had a sassy umbrella cockatoo growing up though. Which just confirmed even more that, yes, I am very much a bird lover (who has mostly been confined to cats and dogs).

Spiders. They've gotta be my spirit animal or something. I catch and save them all the time and welcome them into the corners of my room and in my garden. I even aided a momma black widow at an old job for a few months. Would catch crickets for her during my break and toss em in her web. I made sure to keep my co-workers away from her so no one would kill her. Eventually, she made a little egg-sack and i got to see all the little babies for a couple of days before they all meandered away. I've also had several tarantulas as pets and I handled them all very lovingly.

Spiders. They've gotta be my spirit animal or something. I catch and save them all the time and welcome them into the corners of my room and in my garden. I even aided a momma black widow at an old job for a few months. Would catch crickets for her during my break and toss em in her web. I made sure to keep my co-workers away from her so no one would kill her. Eventually, she made a little egg-sack and i got to see all the little babies for a couple of days before they all meandered away. I've also had several tarantulas as pets and I handled them all very lovingly.
Ahh, amazing! I am a bit scared of spiders, just something I need to overcome, but I do appreciate them! I love watching people talk about their tarantulas on YouTube, you sound like a wonderful person and so kind!!

Ahh, amazing! I am a bit scared of spiders, just something I need to overcome, but I do appreciate them! I love watching people talk about their tarantulas on YouTube, you sound like a wonderful person and so kind!!
well, like any animal you just need to respect their boundaries and you will be fine. it also helps if you understand the signs they make when they are distressed or hunting, etc. (i know a lot about spiders (and bugs in general). lol)

but truth be told, I'm really not that kind. I am probably more considerate to the spiders than I would be to the average human. lmao
I have more respect for critters than people. Classic Misanthrope.

The Rusty-Spotted Cat. Even in adulthood, these cats are small; like domesticated kitten small. Oh, and Potato Fairy Frogs.

Attachments

• sand-cat.jpg
    sand-cat.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 2
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 2
I like short-haired cats from warmer climates. They shed less and are low maintenance. Cats are one of the less annoying animals, they don't make much noise and are clean.

I’m a big animal lover too. If I could, I‘d run a sanctuary for them. Besides cats and dogs, I think rabbits are the cutest!

Dogs. Any kind of dog regardless of the breeds intended fuction, or lack there of.

Dogs gave me so much love and attention and ask for so little in return.

Humans don't deserve dogs. They are blessed creatures

Users who are viewing this thread

Back