Other What are your guys’ favourite animal?

To have as a pet, I'd say cats. I've always been more of a cat person when it comes to the cat vs dog discussion. I have one as a pet right now actually! Her name is Honey, I've had her for almost 3 years now.

But talking about animals in general, I'll say elephants. Ever since I was a kid I was always very fond of elephants. As a small kid my reasoning was that I liked them because they were very big, but as I learned more about them, I only grew to like them more. They're very intelligent animals (they're one of the few animals that can recognize their own reflection in a mirror), and can even show emotions like joy, anger and empathy. They've been known to display certain behaviors when grieving and mourning their dead. The more I've learned about them, the more I've grown to like them, so they've remained as my favorite animal. There's a lot of others I like a lot though, like cats, eagles and penguins. There's so many amazing animals to choose from!

I absolutely love hedgehogs. They are my little native spiky pigs and their personalities are so fun. I have only met wild ones but I had quite a few occasions when I was passing one and they snorted in greeting and we both went on with our day and once a lovely little boy hebhob (my nickname for them) was sunning their belly on my doorstep and we were both really surprised to see each other and trying to explain to him that he should move a little so I can get it was...........interesting to say the least.
I also love foxes. There are really chill ones here and they just act the funniest.

Cats!!! I grew up with them and I love them so mcuh

Squids!!! I think they look like wizards! Also Chimera fish, specifically the ones with the big noses!
Chimera-Swimming.jpg

Ahh, amazing! I am a bit scared of spiders, just something I need to overcome, but I do appreciate them! I love watching people talk about their tarantulas on YouTube, you sound like a wonderful person and so kind!!
Dogs for the win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back