Video Games What are your favorite games?

it's still getting updates?????? this is the best news all day, ty. i'm seriously considering getting back into it now.
Yes! Slowly but surely haha. Let me know so we can play multiplayer sometime! I know they still have their forum board for posts/threads, wolf packs, and stuff too.

Yes! Slowly but surely haha. Let me know so we can play multiplayer sometime! I know they still have their forum board for posts/threads, wolf packs, and stuff too.
i gotta wait for a new laptop (rip), but once i get it, i probably will! you seem cool, so don't mind the follow. or mind it. i can't tell you how to live your life.

i gotta wait for a new laptop (rip), but once i get it, i probably will! you seem cool, so don't mind the follow. or mind it. i can't tell you how to live your life.
I followed you too hahaha thanks!! you too :D I also have to get back into it...my Mac could run it, but a gaming PC would be much better once I have that. I'll need to maybe create a new forum account too.

I followed you too hahaha thanks!! you too :D I also have to get back into it...my Mac could run it, but a gaming PC would be much better once I have that. I'll need to maybe create a new forum account too.
yeah i remember playing it on my acer (rip the four laptops i broke in the span of a year), but uuuuumm. . my current laptop is super laggy, so i doubt it can play much of anything that isn't text-based RPGs or Among Us.

yeah i remember playing it on my acer (rip the four laptops i broke in the span of a year), but uuuuumm. . my current laptop is super laggy, so i doubt it can play much of anything that isn't text-based RPGs or Among Us.
Argh, that's never fun!!!! I am definitely getting something during Black Friday deals hahaha!

I have a Steam account too, so I have all my games just sitting there LOL.....I can't partition my computer to be half Windows.....it ruins it all!
also same. should probably stop responding here tho. if you wanna talk more, we should probably open a dm or something, lmao. sorry to everyone else for spamming this.

Postal 2, Sims 3, Sorcery! (1,2,3,4), Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (Both DLCs are AMAZING), Animal Crossing New Horizons, Planet Coaster, Insiniquarium, Stardew Valley. These may be my fave games of all time tbh lol

Any game that involves Dragon Ball (like Jump Force), Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Kingdom Hearts III, Xenoblade Chronicles, Brawlhalla and Super Smash Flash 2. Honestly, I love those games.

ive been dead on this site for the past few months so don't mind me sliding on in here- as of recently my favorite game is probably ghost of tsushima?? like man. everything about that game is just >>>>>>> the story, the characters, the world unf
i dont have the dlc yet and still need to complete ng+ but methinks i'll probably buy the dlc after christmas hehehe

i've also started a new playthrough of terraria and i'm actually hoping to beat the game this time round sdmfdslkfds

ive been dead on this site for the past few months so don't mind me sliding on in here- as of recently my favorite game is probably ghost of tsushima?? like man. everything about that game is just >>>>>>> the story, the characters, the world unf
i dont have the dlc yet and still need to complete ng+ but methinks i'll probably buy the dlc after christmas hehehe

i've also started a new playthrough of terraria and i'm actually hoping to beat the game this time round sdmfdslkfds
Ghost of Tsushima was one of my favorite games of uh, last year? (Shit memory, can't remember) It just...hit different, ya know?

Skyrim will always hold a special place in my heart. Aside from that...
The animal crossing games, the Monster Hunter games (Rise and Generations Ultimate share the first place), hmm...
Beat saber, I guess, haha

I am incredibly late to this thread but that could be do to me being new to this site; either way, I digress. I've got to say that my favorite game has got to be Chrono Trigger. In my honest opinion no other game has come close to it.

My favorite game has to be Earthbound (mother 2) the plot and the gameplay has a special place in my heart.

I really enjoy Blood Bowl 2 even if it's brutal on dice rolls. I actually run a discord server for new players to learn. Other than that I find myself playing Storybook Brawl lately and Crash Nitro Kart Remake

Does anyone here play Paradox games? Like EU4, HOI4, CK3, Stellaris? Haha.

Not sure if strategy games like that are popular here or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back